Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

school socaility

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll just gonna ask a few questions and see ya'll opinions about whatever. What do you think is the best way for someone to become popular at school? and what is your best strategy/plan to get the girls?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a whole chapter in the HS bible about popularity, that's the best advice you're going to get.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible read the bible

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where? cant seem to find the popularity chapter. please give me a link.:p

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've walked up to people and after talking to them for after about 2 minutes about some random bull**** they have automatic respect for me and treat me as if i was a superior to them.

It's your aura man. These guys were popular people.
It was just the way i was acting i guess.
I'm just confident and i treat everyone as if they are my peer and for some odd reason i always get constant respect, even before i found this site people always respected me and wanted to hang out with me FOR NO ****ING REASON.

so honestly i can't really explain other than maybe i'm confident or it's the way i connect with people or yeah it's jsut how overly confident i am. and back then i used to be known as the guy who pretty much beat the **** out of everyone or punked everyone at the whole school that ****ed with me but i wouldn't fight them for no reason only sometimes where i was being really stupid and this kid really was just trying to enjoy his day and i was just punking the **** out of him and i felt bad i was trying to him to fight me for about 10 minutes and he finally caved in and i beat the **** out of him even the vice principal used to tell every kid that i got in a fight with "don't mess with Greg or you'll end up in that pile of bodies that he has out there" in like a joking manner haha, he understood and i really liked that guy even though a lot of people hated him because it's cool to hate people that are doing their job stupid fag ggots. but I TOOK SH*T FROM NO ONE. even those twice the size of me, you'd be amazed at how well you can fight if you are really that ignorant to how twiggish you are (i was a ****ing twig back then but now i'm a pretty big guy 6'0 186 pounds, back then i was like 5'9, 115 pounds)

You dont' need that though, the fighting thing will eventually have you gain enemies. even though i ruled the whole ****ing school AND COULD'VE HAD ANY CHICK IN IT AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BECAUSE I WAS AN AFC IDIOT THAT THOUGHT WHAT HAPPENED IN ROMANCE MOVIES HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.

GEEZE I COULD'VE GOTTEN SO MUCH PU SSY IF I KNEW WHAT I HAD IN MY HANDS.

anyways, yeah it's your confidence, and a little bit of clothes. DON'T BE THAT GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S ALWAYS JUST TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED DRESSING EXACTLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND JUST SITTING THERE IN THE CROWD SAYING NOTHING AND LOOKING UP TO OTHER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY KNOW MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE A KISS ASS AND WILL BITE AWAY AND RIP AWAY AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AT YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A ****ING ***** AND DON'T TRY TO LOOK LIKE A HARDA$$ JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL HUMAN AND TALK TO THEM AND CONNECT WITH THEM AND JOKE AROUND AND **** AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT VIOLA EVERYONE IS LOOKING UP TO YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY! YES! talk with complete confidence, and most of all get some cool shoes.(no joke)

for some reason people look at shoes first because people are idiots.

I'll be wearing pinstripe pants and a god damn mafia hat and people will see my duff shoes and be like "HE'S WEARING DUFFS! I'M A SHEEP! SO HE'S AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED!"

****ing fag gots, anyways you can use that ability to your power.
USE THEIR IGNORANCE FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH GAIN FOR THEY ARE USING THEIR INGORANCE FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH GAIN.

don't give them that popularity treatment treat them as human. trust me it harnesses instant respect.

you see? i can't really explain it without showing to you because i honestly don't know how i do it. but i do not take it for granted and i feel gifted for it. and i cherish this ability.

Reaction score
quit flaunting ya big c*nt.

jk...anyways, yeah just be friendly to everyone man, no matter what..be friendly in a confident way rather than in a weak way or whatever...

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know from experience, But from what I've observed in HS, The ways things work are such BS in many ways...The popular people are in big cliques where EVERYONE KNOWS each other...It's kind of annoying, I personally don't like that fact...But its the truth...You just gotta meet people...The more people you meet, u get introduced to their friends and ur set...Thats where cliques form.