Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

School is out,where can I approach girls?

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing it at the mall,but I have no transportation or any bus money to get to the mall or any place to meet girls.I just dont want to stay home all summer and use the computer.

sadburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach girls everywhere ;-)

Seriously, you can meet a girl anywhere you can go. Talk to everyone.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
You are at the bottom of the pile. You gotta have a ticket to get into the game. Money is needed to get a ticket. Get the idea?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only place I can think of is the mall, that's where I go to approach. You can also see if you can find any clubs.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
The guy is broke. How is he going to go to clubs? What is he going to do at the mall without money? Hang around the ladies' bathroom?

Don't be that guy who comes up to the random person at the bookstore and asks them about the book they are looking at. That is the biggest scam working. You want game? Elevate yourself above those that you game. They will come to you. Girls can smell guys like that from a block away.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk to the mall, bike to the mall, get a lift, just get there somehow

(you could even get a taxi/cab, and leap out of it and sprint off into the distance when you are asked to pay :) lol...)

So you're at the mall. Walk around the shops, and whatever store has an attractive sales assistant, go up to her and ask if theres any jobs available :) if she says yes, you've got a job and will soon have money, and also you've built up your confidence by speaking to attractive strangers :rockon: 2 birds with 1 stone.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigappledj said:
The guy is broke. How is he going to go to clubs? What is he going to do at the mall without money? Hang around the ladies' bathroom?

Don't be that guy who comes up to the random person at the bookstore and asks them about the book they are looking at. That is the biggest scam working. You want game? Elevate yourself above those that you game. They will come to you. Girls can smell guys like that from a block away.
Dude, he doesn't need to be at the mall buying anything. He can just walk around and approach chicks. He asked a place where he could approach girls and there are a lot of hot girls go to the mall.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigappledj said:
Don't be that guy who comes up to the random person at the bookstore and asks them about the book they are looking at.
That's what approaching is.

Instead of waiting for them to come to you, you approach them. Be social, speak to everyone, make new friends, talk to guys as well. That's gaming.

I haven't seen much from you, no FRs or anything, maybe think before you give such definite advice.

And no,

Money is not needed to game chicks.

Reaction score
ElStud said:
Dude, he doesn't need to be at the mall buying anything. He can just walk around and approach chicks. He asked a place where he could approach girls and there are a lot of hot girls go to the mall.
Wow that is what i was thinking..