Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

School Guide Part I of II

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As DJs it's important that we have great success at everything we do and the classroom is no different. The purpose of this guide is to help give back what I've learned to help you all better yourselves. Yes we want women, good things, etc but if we lay the foundation now it will play a long way in the future. Part I is written for the high school DJ while part II covers college.

Here's for you aspiring young DJs

I'm sure most of you know grade school was more about the basics (colors, math, sciences etc) high school as you also know is a tad different.
So what's the point? If you set the stage now for you're future years you have for more potential than someone for later years.

This is you're time guys. You literally run the school. The young freshman envy you and most of the freshman girls probably want you. (How cute). Make sure you have a blast and don't miss out!!!

Get to classes/sports activities on time
The early bird gets the worm. When you guys get older you'll find that if you're late to an employer often you'll get terminated. Late to anything else (dates, parties, etc) you'll miss valuable opportunities. It really says a lot when you're late so be early.

Join clubs
It doesn't have to be the football, wrestling or basketball team but the more people you know the more you can get done. Remember this is you're time. If not a school team try to join a group or establish you're own from hobbies you enjoy. Also make sure your the group leader. It can be anything from playing cards, fitness etc but make it positive.

Stay away from the wrong crowds -
You become who you hang around so it's best to surround yourself with those who's gonna have a positive impact on your life which leads me to my next point

The majority won't become who they are

That leading high school cheerleader will soon find out there's prettier girls than her. The jock will soon find there's guys stronger and more popular than him. Basically the majority of the kids you know now who seem to have it all, don't/won't stay that way. So don't let it discourage you. I have a friend who was the school pimp at our time. Ask any hot girl and they knew his name. Fast forward years later, nobody even pays him attention. Cool guy but now is a fatass. Another girl I knew (definitely a high 8 low 9 in looks) was popular at the time as well while all the guys wanted her heck I did too.
The difference now is she has 4 kids by different men. Basically people won't stay in positions of power for long. Time changes. Were setting the foundation which brings the next point

Don't have kids, get married etc

You're too young, theirs too many women (you'll find this out your first year of college) & you probably won't have the resources. So if you do have sex wrap it up & bring your own condoms.

Study

Self explanatory but highly encourage to find someone who knows more about a subject (especially foreign languages & math) than you do. The better grades you have now the better selection of schools to choose for college which translates to the better career, which means the more money you'll make for something you love to do. And DO NOT SKIP SATs!

Find a job

Who doesn't want extra money? Even if it is McDonald's who cares? At this point in you're life it's probably the easiest time (and the only easy time) because you need the experience. Remember guys were setting up the stage for later years. Our goal should be to out due father time and the older DJs . As soon a you get your first pay check open up a savings account and start depositing money now.

Don't miss out
The prom, games etc make sure you attend these things. You only get one life. Trust me one day you'll look back and not only have stories to tell you're buds but memories that you can honor.

FINISH AT ALL COST
I don't care what happens FINISH high school and get that diploma. No matter what get get get that high school diploma. Unless you're guaranteed a million dollars or an inheritance life is going to be more tough than it needs to be. If you didn't get the high school diploma it's not too late, look into getting your G.E.D. It may not be the diploma but it says "This kid isn't a quitter."

Setting the foundation sets the stage for later years. And while us older DJs have more money than you more experience than and pretty much everyhting better than you do...you younger DJs have something we don't

TIME

No go make the most of it

:wink:

Last edited:

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested in reading the rest of this, trying to make my last year of highschool count.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this is the place to ask this question... Has anyone ever picked up in high school? If so, how did you deal with seeing the same girls everyday?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
I feel like this is the place to ask this question... Has anyone ever picked up in high school? If so, how did you deal with seeing the same girls everyday?
Dont even worry about pickup terms in HS. It just makes it so much harder.

Many, if not most of us, have 'picked up' girls in high school. It's no big deal. Sometimes it goes wrong and emotions clash, and you dont want to see the person around, and sometimes it creates a flirty vibe every time you meet. Honestly, it's a lot better than sitting at lunch and worrying about who can see you and who you want to see, it really isn't worth to care.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
This is like the #1 problem with hs and college kids.

Pickup is not a hs or college concept. All pickup was designed for club or cold approach environments.

Hs is neither of those. Hs is a SOCIAL environment. So don't think about it as pick up, just think about it as a social situation and whoever can be the most social, and thus hold the most value/status, wins.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
This is like the #1 problem with hs and college kids.

Pickup is not a hs or college concept. All pickup was designed for club or cold approach environments.

Hs is neither of those. Hs is a SOCIAL environment. So don't think about it as pick up, just think about it as a social situation and whoever can be the most social, and thus hold the most value/status, wins.
You can still cold aproach. BPH got laid of a cold aproach when in highschool. I know plenty of guys who are extremely social and guess what, they dont get any poon.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
You can still cold aproach. BPH got laid of a cold aproach when in highschool. I know plenty of guys who are extremely social and guess what, they dont get any poon.
It's not the same because of the environment

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was saying is that, from my point of view, being social is not enought in hs, closing ability is also needed, and thats something that you learn with pu.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
What I was saying is that, from my point of view, being social is not enought in hs, closing ability is also needed, and thats something that you learn with pu.
Going out and meeting new people and closing is a great skill to have - we're just pointing out that keeping the same mindset in HS makes it harder to be social than it needs to be and gives you faulty goals for your social interactions.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
just wanted to point out that first your were talking about cold approaching but now you changed it to closing.

NorwegianDJ said:
Going out and meeting new people and closing is a great skill to have - we're just pointing out that keeping the same mindset in HS makes it harder to be social than it needs to be and gives you faulty goals for your social interactions.
This

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
This seems like typical dad advice tbh
Your absolutely right son and the majority of it is.

Remember guys this is only High School. You dont have to take ut seriously (girls, approaching, etc) but then you do (classes, sports if your on a team, etc)

I think any of the older veteran DJs could go back knowing what we know now......High School is pretty much cakewalk. The only serious demands that you have are

Finish and have fun senior year. Things change 100% in high school

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really are on your ****ing own in college. Whatever it is you're running away from in HS, deal with it now.

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, something I think is worth mentioning: Learn how to study.

The amount of pages you have to study in high school is minimal. The entire amount of info you have to study for one subject in HS is usually covered in a single University coursebook. You need to learn how to handle information, how to separate the important rules and exceptions and learn the basics of finding causalities and connections in between different chapters and courses in a specific subject.

On that note:

1) Highlight

Get a highlighting pen(or whatever it's called in English) and use it to mark the ONE sentence in each paragraph that sums up the main point of the paragraph. The purpose of this practice is to A) slim down the amount of information into a manageable proportion, B) find out the things of importance in the text and C) to make YOU process the information as you go through it. Once you're done, you have reduced the amount of text by between 60-80% and you'll find that as you reread it, you remember the contents of a single paragraph only by studying the highlighted parts.

2) Create notes

I prefer to do them by hand; it makes remembering easier for me. Learn to write quickly and efficiently and make sure that you understand our own handwriting; the notes are for your own benefit, screw the others. Use keywords, make structured notes of coursebook chapters and lectures, go through them at the end of the week. You can create mindmaps, keyword lists or whatever kind of notes work the best for you. You'll have to find this out for yourself, because being good at digesting information given to you by the lecturer and making structured notes of you own is a lifesaver in University. Once again, while you're doing the notes, you are PROCESSING the info given to you and structuring it in a form that is easy for you to understand and remember. This also teaches you to find the imporant bits and discard the stuff that isn't important to the subject at hand.

3) Repetition

Unfortunately, remembering and learing to apply stuff takes time. Repetition can be anything from rereading your notes or the highlighted coursebooks to writing essays based on the material that you've already processed once or twice. You will need to repeat certain steps more than once when the material gets a bit more complicated, but HS is still easy to get through with these basic three steps.

Find somewhere between 30 min and an hour a day for this stuff. Learning study strategies is learning tools for you mind to use in the future, regardless of whether you go for University or something else. Being able to process, rearrange and apply information received is one of the most important tools you can teach yourself.

Just my 2 cents.