Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scent....

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody actually like the 'scent' of their women? After being with my ex a couple days ago...i can say i do not mind her scent. I can go down on that girl anytime and it would never ever bother me. I mentioned this to my sister and she said some guys have said that to her, that she has a nice smell and even taste. I admit, id take the latter part too. Too bad all girls aren't made the same way.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
Anybody actually like the 'scent' of their women? After being with my ex a couple days ago...i can say i do not mind her scent. I can go down on that girl anytime and it would never ever bother me. I mentioned this to my sister and she said some guys have said that to her, that she has a nice smell and even taste. I admit, id take the latter part too. Too bad all girls aren't made the same way.
does your woman's scent smell as good as your sister's? I like the smell as well, nothing beat's the stinch of rotten fish in the morning. :up:

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scent of a woman bro? "hOOAH HOOAH!!"

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a twin sister, so we talk about tons of ****. She is a little 'ho' so when i need insight i ask her to. Hoo-rah. Mr. Pacino. Good movie. Course i dunno if the movie showed him enjoying that scent of a woman....must have made the editing room floor