Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scent of a Woman

M

member160292

I noticed on dates that turned out well always had some sort of smell given off. At first it seems like a locker room smell so I'm like is this a dude? But the more that I've had experience with interested women, this scent was always prevalent in those that are ready to bang.

@catsmeow @BeExcellent
There's definitely correlation to this certain smell and the success the man would have....Thoughts?
(My assumption would be that you might not even notice at all)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested to see who will try to make this a legit sensical thread

You probably need to shower more.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who shower less, tend to be easier..... Shocker :rofl:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well pheromones' are a real thing proven by science throughout the animal kingdom including homo sapiens so.. it might have a part of your experience @Chowdah ?
This^.. Pheromones are the part of attraction we don't talk about enough on this site. We talk about how "hot" women are. Yes, a women must first be "hot" to be attractive. If she is, then her pheromones can make her even more hot. I love the smell of a slight funk in the pits from an attractive woman. It can't be overbearing where it burns the eyes or makes me gag, but just a slight smell. I also love eating puzzy with a bush. The bush traps natural smells and pheromones. It's far more enjoyable to me than eating a shaved one. Many guys now will never get the chance to see a woman with a bush in real live, let alone have lunch on one. They are missing one hell of an experience.

M

member160292

I can't be the only guy here that has been on a first date and you feel it's going well....Then out of the blue during the conversation a sudden scent just hits you square in the nostril, somewhat resembling heavy metal and sweat?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be the only guy here that has been on a first date and you feel it's going well....Then out of the blue during the conversation a sudden scent just hits you square in the nostril, somewhat resembling heavy metal and sweat?
I'm thinking it was probably just the venue that you took the girl out on. Was your date at the gym?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This^.. Pheromones are the part of attraction we don't talk about enough on this site. We talk about how "hot" women are. Yes, a women must first be "hot" to be attractive. If she is, then her pheromones can make her even more hot. I love the smell of a slight funk in the pits from an attractive woman. It can't be overbearing where it burns the eyes or makes me gag, but just a slight smell. I also love eating puzzy with a bush. The bush traps natural smells and pheromones. It's far more enjoyable to me than eating a shaved one. Many guys now will never get the chance to see a woman with a bush in real live, let alone have lunch on one. They are missing one hell of an experience.
I can so realte to your post.
I always got super horny when I smelled the sweat of one of my exes.
The girl I see right now also enjoys smelling me when things get sweaty, she told me.

M

member160292

I'm thinking it was probably just the venue that you took the girl out on. Was your date at the gym?
It was at a bar and we were seated indoors, normal conditions. I noticed it about 30 minutes into the conversation, but the scent didn’t linger around. We sat at a 4p table next to each other, not adjacent so there was closer proximity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed on dates that turned out well always had some sort of smell given off. At first it seems like a locker room smell so I'm like is this a dude? But the more that I've had experience with interested women, this scent was always prevalent in those that are ready to bang.

@catsmeow @BeExcellent
There's definitely correlation to this certain smell and the success the man would have....Thoughts?
(My assumption would be that you might not even notice at all)
Not locker room... It shouldn't be like that. One scent is that "shrimp" or "fishy" smell on women who get alot of c0ck traffic. Promiscuous women who have several c0cks in the same week put off fishy or shrimpy smell, it really stinks. They can also get bacterial vaginotis ( which spells like poop ) and will have a greater incidence of yeast infections due to the competing bodily chemistries.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The metallic smell that you’re describing is related to the iron and bacteria content in menstrual blood. Your are literally smelling the girl’s period…lol.

M

member160292

The metallic smell that you’re describing is related to the iron and bacteria content in menstrual blood. Your are literally smelling the girl’s period…lol.
I thought about it, wasn't it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones are the part of attraction we don't talk about enough on this site. We talk about how "hot" women are. Yes, a women must first be "hot" to be attractive. If she is, then her pheromones can make her even more hot.

I also love eating puzzy with a bush. The bush traps natural smells and pheromones. It's far more enjoyable to me than eating a shaved one. Many guys now will never get the chance to see a woman with a bush in real live, let alone have lunch on one.
I have had sexual partners that were both fully shaved and some with pubic hair. Women in their 30s today with pubic hair don't have 1970s or 1980s style full bushes but rather a well trimmed pubic area or a landing strip. I have noticed that I feel greater attraction towards women who have some pubic hair and the pheromones are a part of it.

Women in their 30s today who have pubic hair generally were fully shaved until their late 20s/early 30s. You're not likely to ever meet a woman today under 35 who didn't shave it bare for at least some period of their lives.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've picked up on the pheromones girls give off. When my girlfriend gets turned on she releases a scent from the side of her kneck. It happened on the first date and still does during sex. Drives me crazy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well it’s medically known that higher levels of testosterone causes more body scent. Women with higher levels of testosterone have a higher sex drive. Could certainly be that.

I’m very sensitive to smells, and I must say that I‘ve been blessed with basically all my sex partners having barely detectable scents and/or very pleasant ones- this could be self-selecting because they are the ones I’ve chosen to be involved with that way too and their scent and how I react to it is certainly part of the equation.

I have noticed that girls with extra body weight do tend to smell less pleasant but I‘ve never had my face burned off by it like I have some people I’ve walked by at the gym or foreign folks that I’ve worked with that have very different body chemistry.

Last edited: