Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scared to approach white girls?

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is not intended to be racist at all. I've come to the realization that I am a lot more confident around girls of different ethnicities then me (i'm 1/2 white 1/2 hispanic, but I look white for all intensive purposes). I'll be able to start a conversation w/ canadianized indian/azn girls (strangers)....but if it's a white chick I usually get nervous and choke. I'm not saying like I never talk to white chicks cuz they freak me out...but I find it easier to talk to girls of different ethnicity. I don't know what it is, I just feel comfortable around these types of chicks different from me. Is anyone else here in the same boat as me or am I on my own on this one?

Last edited:

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by choice

Red and yellow, black and white they are all the same in my sight, sart loves the little females of the World.

BUT,

I got a thang for Asian and Polynesian girls, its those big brown eyes and that olive complexion I think.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so silly. :rolleyes:

How can you be afraid of approaching women of your own ethnic group? Were you raised by wolves or something?

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their preference. I dont do black, for example, but I dig Chinese....mmmmm :)
Its not at all racist to have a sexual preference.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by dearsappho
Everyone has their preference. I dont do black, for example, but I dig Chinese....mmmmm :)
Its not at all racist to have a sexual preference.
It's NOT a sexual preference. He said he is afraid to approach white girls, not that he's not attracted to them.

Many people on here seem to prefer women of Eastern culture. The thing that bothers me is it seems that this is less because they are more attracted to those girls and more because the cultural differences make Eastern women much easier to approach.

Is this a "good thing?" Or does it mean you're taking the "easy way out?" I understand American women can be hard to deal with, but it seems like people are using non-Americans as more of a cop-out than a real solution.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
This post is not intended to be racist at all. I've come to the realization that I am a lot more confident around girls of different ethnicities then me (i'm 1/2 white 1/2 hispanic, but I look white for all intensive purposes). I'll be able to start a conversation w/ canadianized indian/azn girls (strangers)....but if it's a white chick I usually get nervous and choke. I'm not saying like I never talk to white chicks cuz they freak me out...but I find it easier to talk to girls of different ethnicity. I don't know what it is, I just feel comfortable around these types of chicks different from me. Is anyone else here in the same boat as me or am I on my own on this one?
As a white guy, I feel I can honestly say to you that white women can be (and are usually) the biggest b*tches you will ever meet.

That's partly because they have been the top of the food chain for so many years - the images that magazines and the movies portray as being the ideal women have been so dominated by white women for so long that it is ingrained in our society - only now is this sh*t changing.

Look at a list of the most beautiful women and it's almost always dominated by white women - the Nicole Kidmans etc. - we as a society are trained to think that way, which is why white women have an edge over other women, thus, you tend to get more attitude from them, then say, a Latina, Asian, or what have you.

Just my theory, I may be wrong, of course.

These days, however, we are getting to see alot of other hotties - Salma Hayek, that Beyonce chick, Halle Berry, Lucy Lui - all serious non-white hotties.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on boosting your self esteem. You're having this problem because for some reason you feel that the two of your aren't on the same level. Self esteem will give you the confidence to be able to feel comfortable in talking to anyone.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see how this could effect you at all unless you are ashamed of your racial mixture.

Im half mex and half german and proud of my cultural duality and i have never had a problem approaching or getting white chicks.

btw grow some balls and quit bein a little biatch.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few misconceptions in this thread. First of all, I don't think white chicks are very attractive at all. I guess I should've stated that at the beginning...but I find generally girls of other ethnicities to be more appealing. But that is really irrelevant because I am comparing good looking white chicks who I find attractive (yes there are some out there) to attractive chicks of other ethnicities. Whether I find the general ethnicity eye catching isn't particularly relevant in this argument.

Secondly, I am very proud to be 1/2 hispanic, I'm not ashamed at all. Some people of other ethnicities try to hide the fact that they aren't 100% white, However, when someone calls me white i usually correct them and say i'm only 1/2 white. For some reason I don't like being labelled as just 'a white guy' it's too generic for my taste.

The other misconception I heard was people think I am talking about foreign chicks or something. How is an asian girl born in the U.S. any less American than a white chick born there? The girls I am talking about are either born where I live, or very North American cultured.

Maybe it's because from my experience white chicks aren't as friendly to me as non-white ones. Maybe because I don't find them that attractive. Or it could be because I think of white chicks on a higher level than me, because my self-esteem isn't high enough. I'm not sure on this one....but I'm glad there are others who feel the same way as me.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually think about his, but now that I do, I rarely notice a non-white chick showing any interest in me at all. White chicks all the time, but never non-white chicks. Not sure what that means.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls are easy,far easier than any other chics I've dealt with.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm half white/half asian but I look asian more since my eyes, but I also find it that white women tend to snob me off as opposed to asians.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself im white, but im not from Canada though ive lived here for 10 years....thing is ive come to the realization that I cant stand the white women here...Its become a really big deal for me nowadays....Its got to the point that I dont even bother with em.... conceted, narsasistic, selfish, *****y and hollow....and the kicker is that a lot of them are hot to look at....but there heads are full of broken f**ing bottles man.....
So I to am like you, I find it easier to approach women of other nationalities than my own.....because it is.........

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know about u guys but i may be in the same boat here.

im asian and i for one love white women, i would sexually prefer them. But the thing is i dont have the balls to approach them cause i feel i cant live up to their expectations. im the same as blue, i could probably approach any nationality, but white girls i cant.
I dont know what it is, maybe its my lack of interaction with white girls. i live in nyc, so in school all i ever saw was asians, blacks, latins, and sitll do now in college and a few whites here and there. at work barely any white ppl, the closest is my jewish boss.

im not sure how many of you feel about this, but i agree that white women do generally have higher expectations from their man than compared to other nationalities. and i cant say i disagree, i somewhat agree with him.

a friend of mine 50/50 latin/black has dated a couple in the past and hates them. he agrees that they're very stuck up. and his last gf was asian.

in addition, anywhere i go, most of the time i see white ppl hanging out with white ppl, its rare to see them hangout with other nationalities. I think this is what's keeping me from entering their chain, a fear of rejection.

you ever get the feeling of seeing a white girl and this vibe of stuckupness /ignorance is around her? cant explain it but its mostly there.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ScrewIt, u wrote what was on my mind.

I too feel intimidated by white girls. I guess i'm intimidated by them because i feel that they are better than me. Looks and self confident wise.

yes I do feel the stuckupness when around them. I'm not sure if I feel that because I have low self esteem or it is really true.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an Asian guy, I can't see any difference between the races.

By that, I mean every race or culture has various good and bad attributes.

Yes white girls are b*tches, but they're also more open and communicative. Asian women are quieter and more tolerating, but at the same time they're harder to communicate openly with. I've never met a black or hispanic, so I don't know about them.

In any case, why look at race? Does skin color really make a difference? Hell, white girls from Germany and Russia are completely different. Asian girls from north-east China are different from central China.

Every girl is different in most aspects. Unless you've met 50% of women from an entire race/culture, its difficult to generalize. Just date, have fun, and bleh.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but honestly If you're not comfortable around white girls it is your own problem not theirs. Maybe I was raised in a mixed city and have come to realize throughout my years that deep inside everyone desires the same thing out of life. And you said that you aren't that attracted to white girls anyway, so what gives. If you don't want them why bother? If white girls are a conquest to you then I'll tell you what, you've already lost. Anyways being able to approach a girl based on ethnicity alone is ridiculous. If they are not your type then who cares. Go for what you are attracted to. Good luck in whatever you choose though.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Asian and about 90% of my approaches are done on white girls. I have had exactly the same response from every white girl as I have had from every other ethnicity, including asian girls. It all depends on how you come off... but speaking from my perspective, the fact that I'm asian has NEVER EVER been a negative factor in my interaction with these women. Not once have I EVER had the impression from them that I am being discounted in any way because of my ethnicity.

megatron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any problems at all talking to girls of different ethnicities/races (white, black, asian, brown, whatever).

However, I do get 'intimidated' and self conscious sometimes when talking to girls that I have yet to 'know' who are extremely tall (like those 6'+ models), and I find myself rarely approaching girls who are much taller than me.

Do you see what I'm getting at though? I think it's partly a self-conscious/self-esteem/insecurity thing. I'm not saying you're 'racist' or whatever, but it may be that your subconscious is telling you that you're "better" than the people you're approaching, thereby making it easier. I think it's a similar 'condition' to how some people find it hard to approach extremely hot girls and find it easier to talk to less attractive chicks.

Everyone else has already made this point, but I was just reinforcing it.