Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scare of My Life

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scare of my life:

A couple of weeks ago I developed sores/ rash in my genital area and needless to say I was scared shytless. I went to the Dr- but was not able to get in for a week. By then he could not tell what the sores were but said he did not think they were herpes or anything like that but he could not tell for sure since the time had passed. So they took a few vials of blood to test me for that and AIDS and other diseases. Everything cleared up around a week or more ago but I was still afraid. But I just got a call from the Dr.s office and everything came back clean. Thank god.

I think the sores/rash were probably caused by me Mountain Biking in swim trunks with the mesh lining (my bike shorts were dirty) and I can remember the shorts rubbing all throughout a 20+ mile ride.

It may seem that I am overreacting but I feel like I have a new lease on life.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same thing right now. I've had this weird rash at the tops of my thighs next to my ball sack for like a month now. I knew it wasn't herpes since I was a virgin when I first saw them. It kinda looks like dry skin with some red marks on it.

Is this what you had? I shower every day and always wash there. It's gotten better but it's still there. Did the doctor give you medicine for it or did it clear up on its own? I can't figure out where I got it from but I'm thinking I might have come into contact with it from a bench/seat at the gym or something.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dr. gave me a prescription Herpes medication but told me that it only works if you take it at the start of the outbreak. Just in case I had the prescription filled and I was never more embarrased waiting in the pharmacy after I handed the paper to the lady working behind the counter.

Mine cleared up on their own. As for you I would have it checked out it sounds more like a skinreaction to a change in laundry detergent or softner or something like that.