Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scarcity

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know your in scarcity mode?

How you know you getting either introverted or really in ''need''?

Me I feel is when I start being shy with approaching girls or my heart pump alot lol. happened twice yesterday... both 10hb, I did a move but the entire time I felt beta
Whether she is a HB 10 or a HB 1,2,3etc you treat all, i repeat you treat all girls the same. When you get into this mind set, you wont feel or act beta. Your heart won't pound theirs will. When you reach this mindset you will learn you are the prize. Not them.

The reason your heart is pounding is because you are still thinking she is the prize.

A 10 or anything less. You treat them all the exact same.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been 1 month I thought to update this a bit.

Scarcity is happening for real... been out only 4 times with 4 different woman in 1 month (no new girls, just girl I know, 2 were casual encounters).

I am monk style due to work and business requirement (all I do now i work, gym, dance, get home and study all night and weekend).

My progress... studying is going well, yoga is fun, gym is progressing, work is great, dancing frame awesome

1) At gym, I got a sternum injury due to too much dips in a cold setting so I relaxed one week but my progress never been better physically

2) At Dance, my frame is getting stronger according to the ladies, my moves improving and I am still really popular (in the year been there I laid 2 girls, when on a date with a 3rd, a potential 4).... However, this potentiel 4 wanted to do coffee during the day etc... So I told her no... cause well I only got out at night (lay, no gf stuff).

My next exam is the 18... so I'll try to get 2 dates on the November 19 and 20 (i got stuff booked where I need a +1)

3) Dating life: It's Scarcity of women

For the first time in years, I started getting a bit horny, dreaming about sex, get nervous and excited if I plan a date with a girl (cause I had 1 planned tonight lol)...

Positiveness: My frame is stronger than ever before because I have goals. I call the shoots and the girls seems to respect that even the guys.... Yet no new stream of women to date cause I only see coworkers, codancers, cogymer.... I don't bent... I go on my time and my desire when interaction happens

I had couple of girls I was talking to I dropped them all...

A) Turkish girl: I bumped into her at my study spot (cause she's lives next door)... she was surprised and nervous to see me since I never replied last messages when (I told her i'll let her know when I am free). She went on and on, how busy she is, how she went awol, how people are coming to visit her, she's working, 5 class mba, she asked me where to take out her friends.

When she asked about me: I told her I am busy, studying, leaving my secretary do all my work (she seemed surprised I got a secretary), i'll let you know when I am free.... When she was going to leave... she jumped on me to kiss on the cheek and play her breast on me... she knew I wouldn't move.

Technically, I'll see her next friday at a party for a friend... i'll ''busy her and ignore''

B) Mexican girl: She went all piss at me for some show tickets, but in the end, she came back and we went... had a great time, she was sexual in ''words'', let me hold her, talk about love ('you never asked about my past''), caressing my hand at the end of the night saying how she felt protected.... she didnt want to enter my place while I picked my keys of my car and dropped her at her place which is close by (it was raining like hell). I didn't push too much on her. Dropped her off at her place... Night ended when she texted me ''goodnight i had so much fun, let me know when you home''.

Of course she said she would reimburse her ticket (for the show)... but she never did.

I asked her out again with the word ''date''... she gave me 2 dates.... but she flaked on the settled day after i had made plans (inside door surfing). My reply : NP

My case... I held strong frame and put her back in her place many times... (at the show, I even said I would leave her at the door if she didnt show up on time)... so she was all in ''nice-seduction mode''.... now she used me.... I doubt I'll hear from her...

Personnally... I find her hot and she is... got alot of comments about her when my friends saw her but I doubt she's healthy or interested, unless I play ''macho and protective'' (money aint the issue but I am not a tool)

C) My plate is dropped and seems to have moved on too

D) 2 other women were casual, 1 drink... or friendly

3) So all i do is work on my work and my physical skills (gym-dance).

I am happy but I notice how when you in scarcity... if you have something, you start caring to much and it will play against you in the end. That's why its important to have a strong frame... scarcity or not... your frame hold you up to get to your goal (Frame is about showing less investments in her and unbend)

Dark side of what I am doing: No new plates, dates, getting in scarcity mode
Positive: I am working on improving myself and what I am doing is a short sacrifice for a big deal (big deal = money, freedom, business,health)
Positive 2: I live more in the moment of the events and my frame is strong

Oh: I reduced my coffee intake to 1 a day, and 1 beer a week

Even if i am scarce... the girls and the dates are secondary towards settling my life.. and alot of people are waiting after me (office, family, myself, futur dates :p)

I wonder how longer I'll last (i got 1 year of intense studying-work left)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a party of a girl.... the girl now in a relationship but we got a strong connection.. she wanted me to be the ''rebound'' or messed in my LTR back in the days. Nothing happened cause I couldn't do it...(I was still in the LTR, she had same personality than the ex etc...).... I am happy for her now, she like my dancing skills

At the party... saw the turkish girl.... indeed.. she doesn't care about me... I don't know how I could have sex with her... sure she is a smoker but I saw her with a guy for 20 minutes play the touch me/dont touch me... Everyone thought the guy was gay or stupid and he left with a guy... leaving me with turkish woman and her russian roomate... the russian roomate was a terrible dancer but she was all putting her body against me and getting drunk.....

Scarcity.... i did talk to both of them but nothing to the ''seducing level'' I felt I was throwing my chances away by talking to them and didn't care.

Found out Turkish girl never invited me to her bday (or tried to invite host of the party but didnt work)... Being a white knight at the suggestion of the boyfriend of the bday girl and maybe hoping to get something... I was the last guy to leave the party and I dropped the 2 girls (turkish-russian) home... they live in front of me....

But you could see everything was death for me so I started walking faster and forward until they were far... they said bye to me still.

I think I could have gotten the russian girl, turkish a lost cause.

I did get laid last night with a girl from my building/random stuff

The party was awkward for me..... gotta focus on my business until I can put energy in socializing.

I think the reason I screwed up was cause I didnt care about anything... getting the girl, laid, etc... My interest was 0 and I was wondering what to do with it. It's a shooting in the foot scenario... I don't care in the end if i got any of the girls but my reputation is important. They didn't give me anything inside but they were ''sociallly hot'' so I got confused.

Anyway that's a 1 girl is clearly not interested and me blowing chances if I had any.... and being a white knight doesn't help (but in my case... it was a ''social thing to do'' since I am the neigbhor and reflected good on the host).

Gotta now focus on business

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow been since November since I updated this.... I've been tempted to write something here for 1 month since there is been a couple of girls interactions and situations.... all about scarcity.

My plates are in vacation

I've been on a dry spell for around 3 months. So dry, I have no new prospects in dating/ONS. My focus been 100% on my health and on my business.... all of which are progressing at a rapid rate.

Also, I noticed.... since I've been on a ''dry'' and NC with the world... Basically living the monk life of : Business, Health, Sleep in a solitary.... My jokes have been getting more sexuals lol..

For 3 months, I had no desire for women, can't remember the last time. I had a couple of interactions at the dance school.... all made me laught about myself... how in Oneitis or scarcity mode I am.... but it last 1 week... Since... 100% focus on my business and health.... I try to avoid as much ''none-work'' relations

However, I noticed at the gym, restaurants I hang around, Dance school.... my social contact with the workers or clients of the places... are improving (so I guess i am making friends in the spot i hang around, which could be an asset)

Until I am done my business work... which should take 1 year... I am set on just: Business, Health (gym-dance) .... no plan for ONS or dating or partying..

However, I will live in the present if I go to a party (which I avoid now to I sleep more lol)

Here's a small update.... my questions would be on testerone.... how do you get physically attracted to a women.... didnt have much impulse in the past 3 months.... female or male.... would testoterone shoots help? However, in my situation going Monk style is key