Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saying Hi To Girls You Don't Know

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any opinions on this? Like if I'm walking down the hall and it's just me and her passing eachother, would a smile and "hey how's it going?" be alright even though we don't know eachother?

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. What, do you want her to think you have confidence or something? The obvious thing to do would be to shyly look down at the ground and then later regret that you hadn't said anything.

Of course you should say that. I do it all the time at school, and 98% of the time I get a warm response fromk the girl. If you have time then, it can lead into a conversation. If not, she'll probably say hi to you next time. Either that, or she'll be even warmer next time.

It isn't awkward at all once you do it a few times. In fact, it becomes quite natural. Just don't say it like you're trying to hard to be suave. Then you just come off like an idiot.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong...

No, actually....

You should look at her shoes, pat your head three times, clap 4 times, shut your eyes, and then spin around three times while screaming the words "Ogga", "Magga", and "Boo" as loud as you possibly can. Keep doing this until she asks you "what the heck is your problem!"

Look, just look into her eyes, smile, and say "hi there".

NativeNorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ exactly . . say hi to as many girls as you can . .

that way you:

1. start some sort of communication between the two of you
2. get her thinkin: "who is that confident man that just said hi to me? i want to learn more about him"
3. get some social proff. if you say hi to a lot of women, some will begin to think "this guy is popular, all the ladies know him and like him, maybe i should too"

last friday, i was walking in the mall with 3 of my good friends (guys) and i saw this pretty good looking girl sitting with one of her friends on a little bench . . i looked at her (too see how good looking she was) and she looked up at me and SOMEHOW i managed to get the word "hey" out of my throat . . and she smiled and said hi back . . .

that was the first random "hi" i had ever done in the mall . . .
and i got a GOOD response

girls are responsive to "hi's" and "hey" so just say hi, chances are she'll say hi back and maybe give you a little smile

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Not in highschool,man. LOl. I used laugh at guys that used to do that and so did the girls.When you get to college you'll learn that it 's pretty normal to do that and it's actually good manners .

Damn, everytime i start missing H.S. i read this folder and remember how fake ,and unreal it was .It's like a zoo for people .I still had fun ,though,

The Click

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys are saying not to say hi to chicks you don't know.. or what.. cause there's this one guy in our school who always walks around.. talking to chicks who don't really like him.. yet he does it anyway.. no I'm not trying to say it's another guy when in all reality.. it's me.. no, if that were the case I'd just come out and say that.. Yeah..

_Click

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'm saying not to do it . You might as well go all the way on it and approach them yes ,but not just say..."HEY... YO!!" like the Fonz and then head into biology class or something like that.

P.S. That guy's an azz.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm

lol ok tha realness can you explain better why people shouldnt say hi to people you dont know in highschool?

im a bit confused

well one thing i know is that the girls are really insecure and get real startled when you say hi to them out of nowhere but thats all i got.

can anyone else add to this?

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it is fun to c reaction of some of the girls u say hi to, one time i walk down the hall and this girl (dont kno at all)waiting outside the classroom during 1st period b4 class start, as i walk by her (i was pretty close to her when i walk by almost next to her) and she didnt notice me so i was right in front of her face as i pass her and said "hi" she had this funniest look it was like ??:eek: ?? and she look around the hall wondering wat da hell just happened. that moment was a classic wish i had it on camera lol

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
no I'm not trying to say it's another guy when in all reality.. it's me.. no, if that were the case I'd just come out and say that.. Yeah..
\

LMAO

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mabe we should start a little expirementation.. When we see a girl all be herself walking just say hi.. They keep walking oh well. Atleast i have results