Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saying hi even if she is being a b1tch just to show you're unaffected?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know some preach here to forget about the girl and not worry how you behave or walk past doing the same thing pretending she doesn't exist and others preach to just say hi and be the bigger man and dont show you're affected by her b1tch stares.

if you've f'd up with a girl and she doesn't want anything to do with u anymore, if you show any anger or emotion that will justify to her that she could still have you. if you are trying to change yourself so that u are not affected by her b1tchiness is it appropriate just to say hi and walk on by even if shes giving you an evil b1tch stare of 'leave me alone im pretending to look down so i dont see you'

if you're not concerned about getting the girl still but dont want to look affected by it, is it appropriate just to say hi and smile everytime u see her even if she carries on just giving u the cold shoulder?

i used to confront girls like this and tell them off or ask them why they're so rude or p1ssed but i dont think that would help in this kind of scenario..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're so "unaffected" then why are you even thinking about this? Honestly, who cares. Once the b!tch is gone, she's gone.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just want to be mature about these things cos in the past i would get angry or confront the b1tch about her behaviour, i feel ignoring her or pretending she isn't there will just validate in her eyes she can still have me.

if i cant have her i want her to think she cant have me anymore too, how are you suppose to react when u see her on a date with another guy?

Igetit!

Reaction score
pete101 said:
i just want to be mature about these things...
You're not yelling,hollering,or cursing the girl out. For you to stop saying hi or speaking to her because of her b!tchy behavior isn't being immature,it's just using plain common sense.

For you to continue trying to talk to her despite her constant rude behavior towards you is foolish.

What would you get out of speaking to someone who constantly keeps giving you vibes to leave her alone?

pete101 said:
i feel ignoring her or pretending she isn't there will just validate in her eyes she can still have me.
LOL,she probably stll could have you. Don't fool yourself.

pete101 said:
if i cant have her i want her to think she cant have me anymore too
What difference does it make? And why would you put all your time and effort into beating a dead horse?

All the energy you're putting into trying to make some girl who doesn't want you think she can't have you could be used to improve yourself to make a new,open-minded girl desire you.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
You're not yelling,hollering,or cursing the girl out. For you to stop saying hi or speaking to her because of her b!tchy behavior isn't being immature,it's just using plain common sense.

For you to continue trying to talk to her despite her constant rude behavior towards you is foolish.

What would you get out of speaking to someone who constantly keeps giving you vibes to leave her alone?

LOL,she probably stll could have you. Don't fool yourself.

What difference does it make? And why would you put all your time and effort into beating a dead horse?

All the energy you're putting into trying to make some girl who doesn't want you think she can't have you could be used to improve yourself to make a new,open-minded girl desire you.
You are finally not a nice guy anymore. you are a splendid one to behold! lol