Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

say whatever you want is not getting through

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been following Flawless Natural and Blueprint material and they would recommend saying what ever you want to say and I try to use that in school but most of the time the only thing that comes to my mind is about school. I don't think talking about school and classes all day will work with a girl and they will find it mad boring...don't know how the self is coming through there. Can you guys just please give me any advice...would be greatly appreciated. For example, There is this girl I want to go to prom with and I try to talk to her but the only thing I can say is how our class is cause she is in my math class, don't know how to make attraction with that convo unless your just direct with her.

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about school, friends, weekend, etc. man
lots of stuff to talk about

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her what she thinks of the group all american rejects and their new song Gives U hell...........

I think those guys meant stay away from canned openers and be more natural/genuine. The only flaw with that is U are new...........when starting out.......start with stock/canned opinions/indirect approaches, then personalise those openers THEN make some new/more natural openers.

and read my article on SMILE!