Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SAY ANYTHING. The ART of Wacky Conversation and Teasing. Irresistable guaranteed.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a way to become mysterious, ****y, funny, unforgettable, and dominant all rolled into one conversational technique.
If I would have known how to do this in high school I would have dated EVERY girl I wanted to effortlessly.

I call it WACKY CONVERSATION with TEASING.

Some of you guys are naturally good at this already and need no instruction. MOST of you ARE NOT. I'm gonna show you how to do it. It might take you A YEAR TO perfect it. You have to LEARN how to do it. It will transform your personal relationships with men also.

LESSONS:
1. SAY ANYTHING. If you need a role model, Steve Martin and Adam Sandler are the ultimate experts. Its best to use this during a serious conversation and unexpectedly. The key to this is to be witty but also "out there". Women naturally love this. It shows incredible creativity and boldness.

HER: What kind of car do you drive?
YOU: They won't let me drive until the manslaughter charge is cleared and the old ladies stitches come out.

HER: DO you like dogs?
YOU: If you have enough ketchup I'll try one.

The more stupid, ridiculous, and spur of the moment it is the better. I've gotten to the point where i can make ANYTHING funny with almost ANYONE.

BTW, believe it or not, even stiff people enjoy this stuff.

2. DIRECT TEASING
This is how i flirt with women. I pick my spots but if theyre quick they love it. Its similar to a neg hit cause youre picking on her. In good fun.

HER: I've gotta get some new shoes
YOU: want me to nail em in, or would you prefer the vet?

Trust me, no matter how idiotic it is, if youre quick, dry, and wacky enough it will work.

Start practicing.

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, this is something that will really require practice though.

Timing is EVERYTHING. You say it wrong and it will bomb.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you say it wrong, majority will know you're just being wacky. I know people used to say I'm funny because I'd say stupid things.

Like:

Her: "so you beat off?"
Me: "you mean you wanna beat me? sure when?"
Her: "nooo I mean.. do you jerk-"
(I would interrupt)
Me: "I'm not a jerk you sh-tupid hoe! -sporting a Austin Power's smile and voice-"
Her: "hehehe omg I"
Me: "Splendid. Now what are we going to do standing here? It's 3am."

True story. :D

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty nice tips:D

BeyondBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9

Her: "so you beat off?"
Me: "you mean you wanna beat me? sure when?"
Her: "nooo I mean.. do you jerk-"
(I would interrupt)
Me: "I'm not a jerk you sh-tupid hoe! -sporting a Austin Power's smile and voice-"
Her: "hehehe omg I"
Me: "Splendid. Now what are we going to do standing here? It's 3am."

True story. :D
lol u're one funny guy! i need to practice more nd more! yup, splendid indeed.

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always love the classical: calling them by the wrong name and laughing your ass off about it :>

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a natural when it comes to saying stupid funny stuff

Its not only girls that love this but guys too. I cant tell you how much my quick funny responses have helped me along in my career. My boss always comes up to hang out with me just becuase I am that type of guy.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advise.

Only I just hope everyones smart enough to not take it so far that they look like an idiot. Respect is one of the most important, if not THE most important things in a relationship. Its fun to clown around and have a good time, yeah, just don't BE a clown. Being a blabbering idiot who says anything that comes to his mind might get some laughs, but its probably not helping her have respect for you. The other thing about too much of what I'm talking about is that sexual tension is just that... sexual tension. Being ****y and funny is good because the ****y balances out the funny. Make sure you don't let up the slack in the area of "sexual tension" by being so much of a clown that she gets comfortable around you...and the rope slackens.

good luck.

-J