saw the something at the club last night.. care to disect?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so last night a bunch of my friends went out to the club to celebrate a birthday and for some wierd reason, EVERYONE was there (all in different groups). girls/guys i party with often, girls/guys i ahvent seen in years, etc.

anyways, i saw this girl in my regular social circle. shes hot and she knows it but she's been dating this guy for awhile now and from what i know its relatively serious. she's also a HUGE flirt. she showed up with the guy shes dating and his freinds and then pretty much ditched him to socialize and flirt with other guys (including my group because we had a table).

by the end of the night, i guess her guy had enough and essentially called it quits on her. She was outside the club bawling her eyes out. like seriosuly crying HARD.

now im bringing this up because i dont understand whats going on here. if she cares so much about her relationship, why the he!! would she be out there flirting with all these guys?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy she is dating is way too uptight. I've been out with girls at the bars/clubs that I've been dating and when they do this, honestly I have absolutely no problem with it. Because I want to do the same thing lol. I always flirt with chicks in front of the girl I'm seeing, not on purpose, but it's just the natural way I am with girls.

Some people (like this guy) really need to get over themselves. She's just socializing, so what if she's a flirt. It's not like she's fvcking all of the guys right on top of the bar.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Some people (like this guy) really need to get over themselves. She's just socializing, so what if she's a flirt.
If the guy doesn't want to put up with it, why should he?
Different people want different things.
The dude should go find a girl better suited to his needs.

Also, clubs and relationships aren't the best mix.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you're so curious about other people's relationships. It really isn't any of your concern.

The guy obviously was able to get her, and she was crying over him. I think it's a safe bet to say this guy knows what he's doing. Don't be a hater.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
now im bringing this up because i dont understand whats going on here. if she cares so much about her relationship, why the he!! would she be out there flirting with all these guys?
Because that's what women do at the clubs whether single or taken /threadclosed :crackup:

But I do suspect that maybe they could be having some issues in their relationship who knows. I don't think it's healthy for you to be even thinking about it. Concentrate on your own life brother.

The fact of life is that women will flirt/dance with other guys at the clubs whether their bf is present or not.