Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saw my old onitis tonight!!

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
about 2 years ago I went crazy over this girl I met and went complete beta onitis, at the time I was a geek that weighed 319 pounds and had no chance with her or any chick over a 5, that onitis started a quest that made me realize I needed to change my life, fast forward to now and I am a decently fit 172 pounds, very good looking, much more outgoing/social and just a totally different guy that can get 8+ HB's wet everyday

I hadn't seen this girl in nearly 6 months, ran into her last night, she got a boyfriend about a year ago that she is now engaged to, total AFC chump that has money, she looks miserable with him but has status now...best of all, she has gotten what I classify as fat, put on some serious weight, I wouldn't even go out with her now LMAO, oh the irony of this situation...and to top it off, she was checking me out real good :rolleyes:

just a neat little story I thought I would share for those that are working to better themselves, pook said it best, behind every good man is a girl he didn't get, had I not went ape sh!t over her I would have never changed my life, maybe one day I still might get to fvck her which I admittedly would just for a good close to the story bahahaha

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all: HOLY **** that is a ton of weight you lost. You literally divided yourself in half.

And second: There is no greater feeling in the world than having the tables turned with an ex-oneitis. Especially when she is no longer attractive enough to attract you. Congrats!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on losing the weight, losing the AFC behavior, and losing that b*tch.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... what a change. Great story of self improvement. Inspiring!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude could you post before and after pictures of yourself. I'm not saying you lying but your story can inspire a lot others here if they see your before and after pics.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure you wanna see them? they are ugly man, my own family don't even know me anymore LOL

its a shame over this girl though...she was such a hottie, kinda feel sorry for her

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love stories like these! Great job man!

Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. I was with her for almost a year and I was pathetic after she broke up. Right after she broke up with me I got into all of this PUA/game stuff and it was cool seeing myself change and becoming a better person. Now that I see my ex, she looks horrible and now I just think to myself and say, What did I see in her? haha

Good times though. No regrets.

Love your story though. I'm on Man's side!