Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw a pickup artist tonight

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a bar tonight with this girl for a drink. I ran into this "pickup artist" who failed miserably. We were sitting at the bar when I had the fortune to see him in action.

He does a whole bunch of stupid routines on the bartender chick, and fails.

So then the pickup artist shrugs, and moves onto the girl I'm dating. This is where it gets funny. Imagine someone cramming every single speed seduction book into a guy with an IQ of 10.

He introduces himself to both of us, then starts with his NLP routine. It was absolutely pathetic. The girl later told me she thought the guy was gay or something, the way he kept talking about love and romance crap.

Boy, it was so saddening I wanted to give the guy a hand, but I don't do 3somes with other guys. Instead I just sat and watched while the guy convinces the girl why she's going out with me :D

Maybe PUA tricks work for some people, but I'm not sure this guy even knew what he was doing. Absolutely horrible to watch.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this will be a more common sighting in the next few months with The Game selling like it is.

I wish someone would come try to AMOG me and to steal my girl with NLP lol. That is pure entertainment.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be able to spot a REAL pickup artist. Everything they do should be undetectable. This guy was just an idiot and spewing out routines like a stand up comic. lol... I woulda pulled him aside if i got the chance and told him everything I know, about his "game"... that's how I'd AMOG him.

Tell him hi should rethink his strategy, if he wants to be a pickup artist.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
this will be a more common sighting in the next few months with The Game selling like it is.

I wish someone would come try to AMOG me and to steal my girl with NLP lol. That is pure entertainment.
Its kinda like giving everyone a million dollars. A lot of people dont know what to do with it and theyre gonna be broke, few will prosper and be more successful.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly how most people using indirect canned game come off if they have no pesonality to back it up. The sad thing is, that guy doesn't realize why he's so lame, and he's just going to look for more routines to solve the problem.

-Dan

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give the guy some credit for approaching.

I'm sure that we didn't all start out with rock solid games.

And for mine, in the field is the best place to learn.

That being said, only thing I'd want him to learn from his experience is, canned routines won't help you long term.

It'd really interest me to be gaming the same girl at the same time as someone else on this forum. Unknowingly would be best. But then switching notes over what worked and what didn't.

Anyone who has a solid game DOES NOT need to worry about any increase in 'pua's' (and i use the term loosely) which the game may cause.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend in the last few months. Not any lines, but with groups of guys (usually two) who try to move in on a girl you are with.

For example, on at least 4 occassions, I have had one guy stand between me and my girl (not my 'girlfriend', because we are just 'seeing each other') and try to engage me in conversation, while his friend starts attempting to 'game' the girl I am with. If I try to walk past the guy to stand near my girl, the guy will attempt to physically block my way and continue asking my pointless questions.

What I do to stop this situation is just announce LOUDLY: "Hey Jessica, this guy here [point to guy trying to engage me in conversation] told me that he has a bet with his friend [point to guy trying to move in my girl] that he can steal you from me and get in your pants tonight. Ha ha ha. These guys are funny, right?"

The guys will give each other a 'knowing look' (similar to girl code), and then say "No we were just being friendly man, calm down". Yeah, right.:rolleyes:

Does anyone else notice this? I have only been going to clubs for a couple of years, so this might be the standard issue way to move in on some guys girl, or it might be 'group theory / wingman tactics' used from PUA websites. Either way, I do not feel threatened, because I know how to handle the situation.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
I've noticed a trend in the last few months. Not any lines, but with groups of guys (usually two) who try to move in on a girl you are with.

For example, on at least 4 occassions, I have had one guy stand between me and my girl (not my 'girlfriend', because we are just 'seeing each other') and try to engage me in conversation, while his friend starts attempting to 'game' the girl I am with. If I try to walk past the guy to stand near my girl, the guy will attempt to physically block my way and continue asking my pointless questions.

What I do to stop this situation is just announce LOUDLY: "Hey Jessica, this guy here [point to guy trying to engage me in conversation] told me that he has a bet with his friend [point to guy trying to move in my girl] that he can steal you from me and get in your pants tonight. Ha ha ha. These guys are funny, right?"

The guys will give each other a 'knowing look' (similar to girl code), and then say "No we were just being friendly man, calm down". Yeah, right.:rolleyes:

Does anyone else notice this? I have only been going to clubs for a couple of years, so this might be the standard issue way to move in on some guys girl, or it might be 'group theory / wingman tactics' used from PUA websites. Either way, I do not feel threatened, because I know how to handle the situation.
to me, the theory of handling it like that, doesn't sound the best. But if it works, it works.

I got a great story with an AMOG trying to steal my girl.

I'm almost certain that he has come to a site similar to sosuave, cause he seemed to use some f*cked up tactics to try to win.

Anyway, he's clearly been working on this girl for a long assed time, and has one itus on her.

I'm on my way to the toilet, never met this girl..

I tap her on the shoulder and keep walking past into the toilet. I did it for a cheap laugh, I was meeting other girls there.

She must have liked the attention because she waited outside the toilet for me. So I start a conversation with her and all is going well. I end up kiss closing her not long after and she is really digging me.

I'm off making out with other girls that I was meeting up with and she gets all teary. So i comfort her, whatever, and make out with her some more.

ENTER AMOG.

He comes and sits near me and begins to stare down at me.. I'd never spoken a word to him, didn't realise he was there.. but he was just staring at me with the best mean face he could put on. He's a chubby nerd. real intimidating.

So I workout he's trying to start a fight or something and I say "hey buddy, are you trying to intimidate me?" he says "yea"
I laughed in his face and keep making out.

Anyway his friend comes over, and they're both kinda threatening me, trying to pick a fight. I was drunk and not in the slightest intimidated, so I just played along teasing them.. really disrespecting the intimidation.

then i see my mate, and he's buff but short.. I call over to him and say "get a look of these 2 nerds acting hard."

he starts coming over and one of the nerds says "Don't bring your hitman over here"

I couldn't help but laugh in his face.

Needless to say, they didn't get the girl.

However, the girl was boring and nerdy, i never pursued her. made out with her a couple of weeks later and whatever.. but that was it.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
give the guy some credit for approaching.

I'm sure that we didn't all start out with rock solid games.

And for mine, in the field is the best place to learn.

That being said, only thing I'd want him to learn from his experience is, canned routines won't help you long term.

It'd really interest me to be gaming the same girl at the same time as someone else on this forum. Unknowingly would be best. But then switching notes over what worked and what didn't.

Anyone who has a solid game DOES NOT need to worry about any increase in 'pua's' (and i use the term loosely) which the game may cause.
ye

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter

There is a book called "the game" now? hahaha. Man, some clowns just make money off nonsense!

What is AMOG? Like alpha sh*t? haha, I have had this done to me at least 20 times over the years. Sad to say, it doesnt work! Only an IDIOT would try to steal a girl INFRONT of her boyfriend! No matter what sort of "DJ" skills he thought he had!