Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging with my dad

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Dad is always fvcking different women all the time and he's 49. (He and my mom are divorced.) Whenever I visit him, he usually goes out to the club and I house-sit because it would be so awkward going out picking up women with my dad. I was thinking though, should I just try and toss the awkwardness aside and go sarging with my dad? What do you DJs and older DJs think about this?

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yes do it

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18 year olds in Texas can't go out to clubs or bars. You can go get your arm blown off in a place you can't find on a map though.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
18 year olds in Texas can't go out to clubs or bars. You can go get your arm blown off in a place you can't find on a map though.
How ironic is that?

Drinking age here is 18. Our previous PM got removed from office in a bloodless coup primarily because he wanted to raise the drinking age to 21.

To the OP, yes you should go. You can learn a lot.

A lot of people on here (myself included) wish our old men weren't AFC wussies, so we could have learnt some of the skills from them.

And who knows, that cougar your dad hooks up with probably has an attractive daughter:woo: :woo:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

Lol, I go clubbing in my College's city (its a college town, which is part of a major city's metro area.) plus I went to a rave on Wednsday night, lol and yeah a homeless guy tried to ask me and my friends for some change. I dont really go to any hole-in-the-walls.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:

A lot of people on here (myself included) wish our old men weren't AFC wussies, so we could have learnt some of the skills from them.

And who knows, that cougar your dad hooks up with probably has an attractive daughter:woo: :woo:

Lol, even my mom said my dad knows a lot about getting pvssy. 90% of the time Im with him, he's either on the phone talking to a different woman or talking to his buddies about new places to go and which new places to travel to. I want to surpass him someday. And yeah I thought about the woman having attractive daughter(s).

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure you will learn a thing or two from him. If he is a cool dad, he'll be happy to teach you a thing or two.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I am sure you will learn a thing or two from him. If he is a cool dad, he'll be happy to teach you a thing or two.

I talked to him not too long ago and he said hed answer any of my questions. He told me a good handful of stuff that I also found in The DJ Bible and on this forum which was almost the exact same thing. So yeah, I think I can and will learn quite a bit from him. I am going to visit him soon. :yes:

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of that **** man. My situation is the exact opposite of yours - I'm 20 and I have a lot of success with women and my dad - who is divorced and 50 - from what I can tell doesn't really pull a lot of women. Hell, even one of my dad's friends (she's 40 and wouldnt date him) tried to seduce me a few weeks ago when she came by my dad's house to drop off some stuff for him... talk about awkward. It sucks because I can see AFC-ish tendencies in him, just by the way he reacts to my sister (she gets away with everything, doesn't discipline her) and just in his personality. I've tried to kind of show him this website before, but in his shoes I can see how he'd be dismissive of someone 30 years his junior - hell, his son of all people - trying to help him with women.

I also realized that up until I was around 17 or so I was subconsciously imitating my dad in various ways and I believe that that definitely had an impact with how bad I was with women at the time (I'm not trying to make excuses, but I do believe there is some kind of correlation there). I've changed a lot since then, with no small thanks to this forum and going off and living on my own for college, and my success with women has skyrocketed in such a short amount of time. It's like I'm a completely different person now, hell, my dad even looks to me for advice now. I guess there is something to be said for the relation of AFCs/DJs and their father figures.

You on the other hand are in a great position - if you can get past the initial weirdness of "that's my dad", you have an amazing opportunity to learn from someone who - if he's been married and still pulls girls regularly now that he's single - probably has more experience than 99% of the people on this forum to learn from.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds alot like my dad. My dad and I went out together quite often when I was single. Except he is married lol

ricososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad pulls a **** ton of women. I really sat back and observed him in action the other day. He uses C/F alot and is always laughing and having a good time (Crackin jokes, Telling stories). Its amazing what you can learn from papa. But im with you man I just cant bring myself to go sarging with him. (Maybe I'm afraid of getting outdone lol)

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty

My mom passed away ten years ago and my dad has not tried to date. It pains me to say this, but he is an AFC, and I got a lot of my fear from him. I love him so much though and it pisses me off that I even say that. I wish he would try because he is an amazing person. Yes, I have gotten my fearful ways from him, but I also have gotten his heart. He has an incredible heart and has always been there for me. He would rush home from work when I was little to watch me play sports. When I would start listening to my friends and their problems with their fathers, I realized how lucky I was.

That was kind of a rant, but your particular post just generated an emotion in me.

To the original poster...Go out with your dad, it will be an experience..haha

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:
My mom passed away ten years ago and my dad has not tried to date. It pains me to say this, but he is an AFC, and I got a lot of my fear from him. I love him so much though and it pisses me off that I even say that. I wish he would try because he is an amazing person. Yes, I have gotten my fearful ways from him, but I also have gotten his heart. He has an incredible heart and has always been there for me. He would rush home from work when I was little to watch me play sports. When I would start listening to my friends and their problems with their fathers, I realized how lucky I was.

That was kind of a rant, but your particular post just generated an emotion in me.

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. My dad is a great guy, he's such a nice person and I couldn't ask for a more supportive father. It conflicts me... on one hand - as much as I hate to admit this - I sort of resent him for not being more of a masculine figure when I was growing up. I did get a lot of my fear from him too. I probably could've had a much better high school experience if he wasn't such an AFC. But on the other hand, he has always been there for me and always helped me out. And I think because I had to "raise myself" in a sense, I'm a better person for it, even if I'm a late bloomer.

I just want him to find another woman. It kills me to think that he might feel lonely because he's the last person who deserves it. It just makes me upset that he probably won't change his ways now and how he never really "got it".

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging (or trapping, as we called it in the marines) with your old man? As long as it's not gonna cause any problems with you mum, what's the issue?