Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging right before Valentines day

Reaction score
What's up guys,

It seems today and tomorrow is a great day to sarge because girls don't want to be alone during Valentines day. How would you guys use a new # you got today? Wait until after V-day to call? I don't want to call the same day.. would you sent a text tonight? Help a brother out.

Peace!

MININ

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What's up guys,

It seems today and tomorrow is a great day to sarge because girls don't want to be alone during Valentines day. How would you guys use a new # you got today? Wait until after V-day to call? I don't want to call the same day.. would you sent a text tonight? Help a brother out.

Peace!

MININ
3 day thing is the worst advice ever.. call on the same day/next day.. its way better than the 3 day rule.. please beleive me on this one... im speaking from experince.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, why not? Just call them up and say something like "I know we just met today, but you're single and I'm single, so we might as well go get a bite to eat tonight" or something along those lines.

Oh, and go somewhere fun, like somewhere that has some pool tables or something. Or go out to eat and then do something fun. Just because it's V-Day doesn't mean it has to be some super formal (boring) date.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for "Anti Valentines Day" events in your city if you want to actually pick someone up.

Reaction score
Sounds like I'll be calling tomorrow to set up a V-Day date :) Good call guys!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Sounds like I'll be calling tomorrow to set up a V-Day date :) Good call guys!
Don't forget a candy bar, none of those Hersey's Kisses though.

Reaction score
brett012 said:
I live in a dorm, and I'm thinking of doing this: I dress pretty nice and find one of the girls I know in the dorm, in her room and say "why are you in? it's valentine's day. no, come on, let's go out, I'm taking you somewhere" or something like that. Not sure I have the balls though

Good idea?

Go for it don't just sit around and do nothing.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i have found out that this past week girls have been very flirty with me so i think it shouldnt be that hard i guess.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me....this days girls have been asking if....I have a secret admirer or some thing along the lines...I just look at them like what is going...

gIRLS KINDA GO CRAZY...i dont Know whY.....

I would if I was them....Right now Im flirting with a chick i Like.....but Im trying not go all out.....BUT ALWAYS CONVEY INTEREST moderateley

Im going to keep mY options open for valentines

Reaction score
brett012 said:
I know I've thought about that. I'm wondering if the girls would like it.
Yes they will love it. Go do it immediately, and report back the results in this thread. If it doesn't work on the first girl do it again until it you succeed. There must be an unlimited supply of girls at college you're lucky.

Just think how us guys feel down when we are alone on Valentines day. Now imaging the females, they must feel 10 times worse! So I say sarge like there ain't no tomorrow. I believe that the day before Valentines day could be the best day of the year to sarge.

My goal is 5 #'s by the end of today and a date for each day the rest of the week. I down 4 to go, let's get this party started it's really not that hard fellas.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't forget a candy bar, none of those Hersey's Kisses though.

i got the date ! what kind of candy bar are you talking about??

Shaik

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
i got the date ! what kind of candy bar are you talking about??
From my interpretation, Francisco could have been sarcastic on what he said. OR he could have placed a metaphor here where the candy bar is actually your **** ROFL. idk...I think too much sometimes :crackup:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Hell, why not? Just call them up and say something like "I know we just met today, but you're single and I'm single, so we might as well go get a bite to eat tonight" or something along those lines.

Oh, and go somewhere fun, like somewhere that has some pool tables or something. Or go out to eat and then do something fun. Just because it's V-Day doesn't mean it has to be some super formal (boring) date.
Yes, I like this. I am going to offer a night of pool/kareokee to one I am working on. If she wants to go fine, if not, I'll hang out there anyway. She is currently whining over a lost love. I told her that if she needs me "in that way" I'm here for her, but I have no interest in being her male girlfriend while she cries over his ass. She can call a woman and cry to her. If she needs me for "sexual healing" we aim to satisfy.

Reaction score
Damn she turned out to be a UG5 and I could have looked past that but her personality was horrible too!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank goodness I didn't show up with that candy bar... Francisco must think I'm ready for the show he stopped replying to me LOL.

Should have known from the black and white photo she was a UG damn it was bad! I started talking about politics and the presidential race, and disagreeing with her so she wouldn't want to see me again!

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Thank goodness I didn't show up with that candy bar... Francisco must think I'm ready for the show he stopped replying to me LOL.

Should have known from the black and white photo she was a UG damn it was bad! I started talking about politics and the presidential race, and disagreeing with her so she wouldn't want to see me again!
from the opening topic, i was under the impression that you sarged her. in person.

Reaction score
Flyer said:
from the opening topic, i was under the impression that you sarged her. in person.
Nope not this one. Who cares how it's done as long as she goes out with you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Nope not this one. Who cares how it's done as long as she goes out with you?
Dude, you don't go out with a woman just because she has anatomy which is compatible to your own! Did you do anything to qualify her? Did you even check to see if you were even slightly attracted to her?

Reaction score
Dude, you don't go out with a woman just because she has anatomy which is compatible to your own!
Oops.

Did you do anything to qualify her? Did you even check to see if you were even slightly attracted to her?

She fooled me! Black and white pics + no body shots.