Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging in Argentina

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any information on sarging in Buenos Aires. I plan on moving there a few months to work and of course sarge. I can speak pretty decent Spanish....

I sent a message to the Argentina Lair, and have done some research. Any more info would be great!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls arent as attractive as you would expect. I was down there for a week and saw three girls that made me say damn. Throughout the day i never say any attractive females. The one night i went out there were definately some girls i would have banged if i was drunk.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Roosh V's blog. He's a PUA that has traveled extensively through S. America and written in depth on the topic of meeting girls in Argentina. Start here: http://www.rooshv.com/2007/school-of-argentine-girls

From his reports though, you'd be better off going to Brazil if you want easy lays from beautiful women.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Check out Roosh V's blog. He's a PUA that has traveled extensively through S. America and written in depth on the topic of meeting girls in Argentina. Start here: http://www.rooshv.com/2007/school-of-argentine-girls

From his reports though, you'd be better off going to Brazil if you want easy lays from beautiful women.
Thanks a lot for the link, bro. I'm traveling there to brush up on my Spanish again and if I went to Brazil for a few months that would defeat the purpose. Argentina can't be any harder than Korea where I can't speak Korean, but can speak relatively good Spanish....

I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks..

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
The girls arent as attractive as you would expect. I was down there for a week and saw three girls that made me say damn. Throughout the day i never say any attractive females. The one night i went out there were definately some girls i would have banged if i was drunk.
You know that's how I felt about Italy. Since my preference is straight dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion with a mediterranean look, I thought I was going to be rubbernecking left and right in Italy, but I ended up thinking places like NYC, LA and Miami have way hotter girls. I saw some hotties in Italy, but nothing like I thought I was going to see. I'm inclined to say the same about Spain. I don't know maybe I just was in the wrong places because many other guys talk for days about how hot Spanish and Italian girls are. And since Argentine girls are mix of Spanish and Italian, if you like that mediterranean look, Argentina should be heaven.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
And since Argentine girls are mix of Spanish and Italian, if you like that mediterranean look, Argentina should be heaven.
Amen to that. From what I hear, there is an abundance of 9's and 10's down there. Look forward to meeting and sarging them :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You know that's how I felt about Italy. Since my preference is straight dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion with a mediterranean look, I thought I was going to be rubbernecking left and right in Italy, but I ended up thinking places like NYC, LA and Miami have way hotter girls. I saw some hotties in Italy, but nothing like I thought I was going to see. I'm inclined to say the same about Spain. I don't know maybe I just was in the wrong places because many other guys talk for days about how hot Spanish and Italian girls are.
Yea man, i know how that is. I thought i would be getting girls easily but i dont think i really got looked at (ima 6'4 black dude). When i went to the bars i got some attention but not NEARLY as much as i do in the states. When got to DFW airport i was stoked cause i there were soooo many sexy girls. Big boobs, big butts, and an assortment of hair color...buffet style.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Yea man, i know how that is. I thought i would be getting girls easily but i dont think i really got looked at (ima 6'4 black dude). When i went to the bars i got some attention but not NEARLY as much as i do in the states. When got to DFW airport i was stoked cause i there were soooo many sexy girls. Big boobs, big butts, and an assortment of hair color...buffet style.
I'm a black dude too. I was hoping to do a trip to several S. American countries later this year, and a stop in Argentina would likely be on the list. I read about one black dude's experience there and he said that he had women walking up and kissing him on the check and wanting to their picture with him. So I find that an interesting contrast to your's.

Let me ask, did you find it racist down there? Would you recommend it to me?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm a black dude too. I was hoping to do a trip to several S. American countries later this year, and a stop in Argentina would likely be on the list. I read about one black dude's experience there and he said that he had women walking up and kissing him on the check and wanting to their picture with him. So I find that an interesting contrast to your's.

Let me ask, did you find it racist down there? Would you recommend it to me?
Throughout the course of the day i didnt see any girls who were remotely attractive, so that may have something to do with it. When i went to the bars i got a decent amount of attention.

At first i didnt really notice anything that bad. A few times i people would linger with their stares, but i didnt pay any attention to it. THEN one night i went out we went to a bar that caters to americans. We started talking to a group of girls and this girl start to pay a bit of attention to me. Next thing i knew her "brother", one of three of them that gave me sh*t, told me and this indian guy that we cant have sex with his sister cause we have huge c0cks, but he told this white dude we were with that he could. Her second brother was staring at me and told me that hes watching me, all i was doing was drinking my beer and his sister had her hand on my leg trying to talk to me. We'll get back to him later. Her third brother then sat next to her and had her ask me what my intentions with her were. I told him IN SPANISH that i only wanted to talk to her, then he called me a liar and kept talking sh*t. I got pretty down cause they were blantent with how they felt about me, so i stood in a corner for a little bit cause i had never experienced anything like that. I then told a kid i was with that i was leaving and talked to him about the f*cked up sh*t these guys were saying. He asked the second brother were the bus stop was that i needed to get to, and as the brother was telling me how to get there, he was talking sh*t. He called me a puto and said some other dumb sh*t. He appearently wanted to fight me for no appearent reason. The next day i noticed people staring at me like a lion had escaped from the zoo. I had never felt so uncomfortable and decided to leave 3 weeks early because i didnt really wanna get killed for being black.

At the bar i asked an argentinian dude we were with how they feel about black people. He told me that africans come over and try to send money back to africa but it doesnt help them much cause the exchange rate is sh*tty. He also said that the africans isolate themselves from others....YET he claims that argentines dont dislike africans (theres no distiction between black americans and africans). I told him in spanish that africans and black americans arent even close to the samething, yet he ignorantly told me that they were. Interesting how the rest of the world gives americans sh*t for being *******s when they too have their own problems.

I talked to a guy who was in the army and hes been to japan, spain and some other places and said that the majority of the world treats blacks with less than an acceptable amount of respect. The people down there are somewhat assholish and egotistical, not my favorite crowd. I know a brazilian kid who told me before i left that argentines are *******s, sure enough...they are. I would much prefer to go to Brazil next time, where the girls are hotter and race isnt even remotely an issue. Im also contemplating going to Chile. By no means do i regret going to argentina cause it was a new experience, but never have i been so proud to be an american, nor have i ever been so grateful for everything in my life.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, that's an amazing story! I can't say I'm exactly dying to go to Argentina, but I figured since I want to go land in Brazil and travel counter-clockwise through the continent, that Argentina would be a logical destination so why not check it out. But the whole staring thing would drive me nuts as I'm the type of person that doesn't like drawing lots of public attention to himself. Your report isn't the only one I've heard like that. Although your's is the first that I heard someone trying to start a fight. I'm now leaning against going there, which sucks because that means I'd have to fly from Brazil to Chile instead of slowly make my way over.

If you really wanted to piss off that Argentine guy should you've said that comparing an African to an African-American is like comparing an Argentinian to a Guatemalan.

Damn, so were any of the people there friendly towards you?

Unfortunate what the army guy reports. I've been a few places, and can't say I ever felt uncomfortable as a black person anywhere except for Spain. England was no issue, France was no issue, Italy no issue, Holland was cool, Thailand was cool. Canada is cool. Spain gave me a weird vibe(no surprise since the Argentines are wanna be Spaniards). Mexico was mostly cool, but when I was there, I was one guy hanging with 2 latinas and when I was with them, I would get quite a few dudes rubber necking, and it was entirely from guys so I think it might have been more a jealousy thing more than out and out racism. I've never been to Japan but want to go. I've heard mostly good things about it. Most young Japanese are pretty cosmopolitan and hip so I can't imagine having problems exploring the nightlife and stuff, but there's certain areas you can't go like Japanese-only spas and such.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no chance in Argentina.

It is well known that Argentinian men are notorious for sarging ANY woman. Even when they (men and for that matter the woman) are married. It is part of their culture. They are really good at it. They are perhaps one of the best at it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Wow man, that's an amazing story! I can't say I'm exactly dying to go to Argentina, but I figured since I want to go land in Brazil and travel counter-clockwise through the continent, that Argentina would be a logical destination so why not check it out. But the whole staring thing would drive me nuts as I'm the type of person that doesn't like drawing lots of public attention to himself. Your report isn't the only one I've heard like that. Although your's is the first that I heard someone trying to start a fight. I'm now leaning against going there, which sucks because that means I'd have to fly from Brazil to Chile instead of slowly make my way over.

If you really wanted to piss off that Argentine guy should you've said that comparing an African to an African-American is like comparing an Argentinian to a Guatemalan.

Damn, so were any of the people there friendly towards you?

Unfortunate what the army guy reports. I've been a few places, and can't say I ever felt uncomfortable as a black person anywhere except for Spain. England was no issue, France was no issue, Italy no issue, Holland was cool, Thailand was cool. Canada is cool. Spain gave me a weird vibe(no surprise since the Argentines are wanna be Spaniards). Mexico was mostly cool, but when I was there, I was one guy hanging with 2 latinas and when I was with them, I would get quite a few dudes rubber necking, and it was entirely from guys so I think it might have been more a jealousy thing more than out and out racism. I've never been to Japan but want to go. I've heard mostly good things about it. Most young Japanese are pretty cosmopolitan and hip so I can't imagine having problems exploring the nightlife and stuff, but there's certain areas you can't go like Japanese-only spas and such.
Yea, it was incredibly surreal. To finish the story, while i was riding the bus i had no idea where my stop was because i hadnt been on the bus before. After it turned down a street that i knew was the wrong way i freaked out and had the bus driver stop the bus. I ran out to the man street and had no idea whether i was suppose to go left or right. I asked a guy where to go and he said i had to go 15 east...mind you it was 4 in the morning, raining and i was pretty drunk. The weird thing was that i looked american as f*ck, but appearently ignorance is bliss down there. The lady i was staying with was pretty nice, but thats to be expected figuring shes letting students studying abroad stay with her. The people at the school i was going to were helpful too, but im pretty sure my teacher hated me. I just got this vibe that she despised me for some reason. I constantly had a feeling that something was off and attributed it to culture shock, whatever you wanna call it. Looking back at the situation, people stared a lot...too much.

At least there are some place that arent full of arrogant pricks. I wanted to go to Spain, but i think im gonna cross that one off my list. Know anything about Portugal? I kinda wanna go there too but if i cant i wont really care. When i got back to the states i honestly thought that the majority of the world would be like that, and im sure a decent amount of the world is. On the flip side, im sure there are a handful of places that dont get bent out of shape over such trivial matters. I think before i went down there i read something about argentines being xenophobic. Its kinda funny how we (americans) take class about other cultures ,ethonocentrism and all that jazz, but other countries have problems that the dont see as problems.

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:

It is well known that Argentinian men are notorious for sarging ANY woman. Even when they (men and for that matter the woman) are married. It is part of their culture. They are really good at it. They are perhaps one of the best at it.

Turn that into a chance: Talk to the fishermen who catch a lot of fish. When I was there, all the men at the office and for that matter some women too gave me tips on how to do it right.

But when Argentines are married, don't get caught. It can turn really ugly.
Also don't go home or take girls home you just met that night. I was warned by some Argentines that girls look out for gullibles, contact their brother or whatever, and then rob guys on the street. Meet her again in the daytime, there are enough cafes and stuff.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:

Argentinians are part Italian and I know that in Italy, there's no such thing as an AFC there. Those dudes are relentless from what women have told me. So the b*tch shields are going to be that much harder to overcome.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Yea, it was incredibly surreal. To finish the story, while i was riding the bus i had no idea where my stop was because i hadnt been on the bus before. After it turned down a street that i knew was the wrong way i freaked out and had the bus driver stop the bus. I ran out to the man street and had no idea whether i was suppose to go left or right. I asked a guy where to go and he said i had to go 15 east...mind you it was 4 in the morning, raining and i was pretty drunk. The weird thing was that i looked american as f*ck, but appearently ignorance is bliss down there. The lady i was staying with was pretty nice, but thats to be expected figuring shes letting students studying abroad stay with her. The people at the school i was going to were helpful too, but im pretty sure my teacher hated me. I just got this vibe that she despised me for some reason. I constantly had a feeling that something was off and attributed it to culture shock, whatever you wanna call it. Looking back at the situation, people stared a lot...too much.

At least there are some place that arent full of arrogant pricks. I wanted to go to Spain, but i think im gonna cross that one off my list. Know anything about Portugal? I kinda wanna go there too but if i cant i wont really care. When i got back to the states i honestly thought that the majority of the world would be like that, and im sure a decent amount of the world is. On the flip side, im sure there are a handful of places that dont get bent out of shape over such trivial matters. I think before i went down there i read something about argentines being xenophobic. Its kinda funny how we (americans) take class about other cultures ,ethonocentrism and all that jazz, but other countries have problems that the dont see as problems.
I can't say I've heard much about Portugal one way or the other. Spain might be okay. I was only in Barcelona. I got some weird vibes but it wasn't intolerable and Barcelona is such a beautiful city I wouldn't recommend passing it up. I would go again in a heartbeat. However, I've heard nothing but bad regading Madrid and how they look at blacks, so I'd scratch that off the list. My theory is that for the most part, people around the world are cool to you if you're cool to them. Many people have pre-concieved notions about your color, but if you approach them with manners and show respect for their language and culture, they will treat you with respect. So I've never worried too much about what country I travel to as long as I have that in mind. However, there are some countries that a black man should stay away from. Russia is dangerously racist. Same with the Ukraine and other former Soviet states. Skinheads rove the streets looking for minorities to beat up and black students have been killed many times in Russia by neo-nazis and the cops let them run free. Spain seems to be hit or miss. Some blacks have a great time there, some hate it. I've heard similiar things about southern Italy. Though my experience in Northern and central Italy was perfectly cool. Eastern Europe I've heard some not so great things about. I've heard a couple things about Ireland that weren't so great, but it probably wouldn't be too bad. I've heard mixed-reviews about Greece but not enough to stop me. Everywhere else in the world you should be cool as long as you show your host country respect.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, this is definatly good advice. I might have to check out Barcelona and Northern Italy. Russia and Eastern Europe never crossed my mind. I know id get lynched, hung, you name it going there. Im glad that i wasnt the only one who experienced that in argentina. At first i thought it was an isolated incidence, but its interesting hearing you say youve heard other stories.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to Brazil several years ago...I remember the women getting hot for ASIAN dudes. I found it surreal. In Chile...they were staring at my African American friends. Turned out they actually were amazed and liked African Americans a lot (lot of white and indigenous in Chile and most have never seen a black man in their lives). Now...that was my experience almost 20 years ago.

Things have changed I am sure.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
When I went to Brazil several years ago...I remember the women getting hot for ASIAN dudes.
I've only come across one woman in my entire life that had a thing for Asian guys. She was black, surprisingly. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but it's interesting that while many guys have a thing for Asian women, few women have a thing for Asian men. I don't know why that is.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You know that's how I felt about Italy. Since my preference is straight dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion with a mediterranean look, I thought I was going to be rubbernecking left and right in Italy, but I ended up thinking places like NYC, LA and Miami have way hotter girls. I saw some hotties in Italy, but nothing like I thought I was going to see. I'm inclined to say the same about Spain. I don't know maybe I just was in the wrong places because many other guys talk for days about how hot Spanish and Italian girls are. And since Argentine girls are mix of Spanish and Italian, if you like that mediterranean look, Argentina should be heaven.

You kidding me? I saw hot girls in Italy left and right that my damned neck hurt. Same thing in Hoboken, THe Jersey Shore, NYC and Boston.

I get the impression you and alot of others on these boards have RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STANDARDS when it comes to judging whether a woman is hot or not.

What is hot to you guys?

Does a girl have to look like she can pose in a Victoria's Secret Model to be hot? If that is the case, then yeah, only a small amount of girls are hot.

Do you consider actresses like Christina Ricci or Resse Witherspoon hot or are they just average looking women to you?

I don't know about you guys but MOST women in their 20's have decent enough bodies and facial aesthetics to atleast be considered cute.

True, you don't see too many strikingly gorgeous girls around, but plenty are cute...CUTE is ALL most guys need.