Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sarging gay bars for straight women

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
earlier this week I met a PUA at a bar, and we started talking mystery and style. this guy is a genius. he told me he has done very well at gay bars. what are your thoughs on sarging gay bars?

the way i see it is, instant disqualifier. Guy in a gay bar = probably gay = instant challenge. Discuss.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't wanna be profiled in going into a gay bar. If you want try it and tell us the results.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it, check my journal. It's the only time I actualy kiss closed in it.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You find 4 different kind of women at gay bars. Lesbians, Fag Hags, Straight Converters, Bi girls.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women go to gay bars to avoid getting hit on. So you may find that they respond a tad negatively to your hetero a$$ being there.

BUT, it would make for an interesting first meeting. If you go with a gay friend, that gives you a good reason for being there. However, if she knows you're there with your straight guy friends, she'll know right away why it is you're there (which makes you look desperate).

I'd love to hear how you'd approach her in such a place.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
jamescr73 said:
earlier this week I met a PUA at a bar, and we started talking mystery and style. this guy is a genius. he told me he has done very well at gay bars. what are your thoughs on sarging gay bars?

the way i see it is, instant disqualifier. Guy in a gay bar = probably gay = instant challenge. Discuss.
earlier this week I met a Grey Alien at a bar and we started talking about Carl Sagan. this thing was a genius. he told me he has gone very far into outer space. what are your thoughts on the space/time continuum and it's relativity to Star Trek?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? I met a PUA at a gay bar? I think you want to hit the rainbow village but don't want to come out.

Subterfuge is for suckers. Say what you mean and be done with it.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd add, I befriended some crazy stereotypical feminists at a lesbian bar one night, out for a birthday party for a friend of a friend. They were pretty amusing and fun to hang with. One was actually really hot.

Anyway, there's no point to that story other than it could be a fun time.

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt know straight women go to gay bars. Even if it works I still would never do that.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
earlier this week I met a Grey Alien at a bar and we started talking about Carl Sagan. this thing was a genius. he told me he has gone very far into outer space. what are your thoughts on the space/time continuum and it's relativity to Star Trek?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? I met a PUA at a gay bar? I think you want to hit the rainbow village but don't want to come out.

Subterfuge is for suckers. Say what you mean and be done with it.
never said I met him at a gay bar. Ive never been to a gay bar personally. I met him at a normal bar, and he made a comment about styles book, the game. We then proceeded to talk "the game".

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rjones said:
I didnt know straight women go to gay bars. Even if it works I still would never do that.
My ex used to go to gay bars all the time with her girlfriends (packs of 8-10). After I broke up with her, she picked up a straight guy from said bar, took him home and fvcked him, and made sure i found out about it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
jamescr73 said:
never said I met him at a gay bar. Ive never been to a gay bar personally. I met him at a normal bar, and he made a comment about styles book, the game. We then proceeded to talk "the game".
Did he wear a neon pink sign which labeled him a PUA for all to see?

I just don't quite buy what you're selling. If you want to make a hustle picking up women at gay bars, please do it. But don't come up with some fanciful footwork about a rogue PUA.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dare you to try it

but you probably won't, so this is what you'll find. it's 90% guys trying to mack on each other and making out everywhere. the females you'll see, most of them are 150+ lb lesbians whose shoulders are wider than yours. and the 2 or 3 straight women who went there, if you can actually find them because I couldn't, went there because they specifically did not wanna get hit on

now I guess if you wanted a challenge, you could try sarging at a gay bar. but if you're the average straight guy, you'll either be wierded out by the environment, or you'll be bored as hell because it's basically a cckfest where everyone is happy except you

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well go ahead, james, but watch your drinks. You don't wanna wake up at 4am in the morning in a strange place with a sore arse.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay bars are amazing to learn about female perspective on how guys pick up. I went to few gay bars in my life and the guys were hitting on me. The thing is,they make same mistakes we make while trying to pick up. So you can see how it is to be on the other side..lol.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I might go to a gay bar one time, I mean if I can't get women then maybe I can at least interact with men and stop short of the sexual stuff. Might be nice to feel wanted and all and even make some new friends, even if they are gay. Nothing worse than going to a normal bar and getting nothing time after time because you aren't english or you don't have a 'cool' social group primarily because you're not english.

MM

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hs gf was a lesbian for a while in college; I used to go out drinking with her and her gf. They both taught middle school together, so at least looked semi-normal. Gay people party; maybe it is the stress of being gay, but they get fvcked up a lot.

If you have some lesbo friends, a gay bar can be fun. I would *not* recommend trying to pick up what you think is a woman, caveat emptor on that issue. I did have a fag hag or two all over me a time or two; my female friends once told me that a girl was outside telling her friends that she was going to pick me up and take me home, probably because I was the only straight guy in the place, but I was always more interested in getting sh!tfaced drunk and hitting on my lesbo friends for a threesome than a ONS from a gay bar. I never got that threesome from them, but the ex did cheat on her gf with me; the lesbo thing was just a phase :)