Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sargeholic

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definately was! Was fun for a while, but got old quick! Just the initial bulls*it with girls gets boring as hell! I much prefer to find one who I really want to be with than have 5 girls on rotation who are all stunning!

Some of my friends cant beleive I have stopped (I do still go out with them a couple of times a week, but I have stopped my picking up girls now)! Am much happier with one great girl than many! And this is a trend that has been apparent to me for years now! Years of sarging really gets to you! Trust me!

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Dirt you hit alot of that stuff right on the head. It is good to know that there is still people on this board who want a relationship. It does seem like everyone is constantly telling everyone to next their girl. Its almost like we are taught to be smooth enough to get any girl we want and pitch those AFC personality traits that make you unattractive. And at the same time once we get any girl we choose we have to become intollerable *******s. C'mon people lets get AFCs and DJs with moral integrity in order. I'm not trying to say any body who sarges and just wants to get some azz are bad people. I sarge when I'am looking for dates and to meet new people. That doesn't make me a better or worse person then anyone here. If you sarge to just get booty then I presume the lady who is giving up the booty is looking for the same and there is nothing wrong with that. It is when you are misleading and lying to the girl you are seeing just to hit it and quit it. Thats where the problem lies. All of you people who always tell everyone to next a girl try to chill a bit. We are all here because we love women. I LOVE WOMEN. I want to enjoy them as much as possible. I don't want to mindfvck them. I was a little all over the place but I hope everyone gets my point.

Dizz

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People come to this site with many different goals. Everyone has different wants, and those wants change with time.
If you want a relationship, go for it.

For me, what I'm trying to do is establish a lifestyle. I want to be able to pick up girls anywhere I want, and have fun doing it. Then I want to continue dating all the girls, and filter out the ones that fit into my life. As of right now, I'm trying to have about 3 or 4 FBs or multiple long term relationships, as I can't see having time for any more than that.

This site DOES cover relationships. I've been here a long time, through an entire 1.5 year relationship, and I read this site throughout it. The thing this site FOCUSES on more is opening, attraction, rapport, and fvcking.

Relationships become EASY when you have the above taken care of. If you can relate to girls, and know that any day you could have 3 more #s then the girl you are with senses that, and you have a subconscious upper hand in the relationship. I guess the most important thing in a relationship is that you remain strong as a person, and not as a couple.

Shezz...I can't stop man.

I'd rather sarge than go on day 2s. Especially with mediocre girls.

animal crackers

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz...I can't stop man.

I'd rather sarge than go on day 2s. Especially with mediocre girls.

animal crackers
Haha, yeah man I know the feeling. Actually meeting women in real life is so great -- I can barely imagine the days when I was afraid of it. It really makes all the KJs here looks stupid, when they continually make excuses for why they can't go out and sarge.

You CAN meet good quality girls from sarging. I'm in a relationship now with an awesome Asian girl (as well as two white girls...diversity baby!;)) . She's very giving, occasionally buys me things, and is generally a fun girl. Sarging is not just about one-night stands. Personally, I hate one-night stands -- I think the sex is usually not good the first time.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't liked the idea of becoming a player that go out to sarge every night. There are more important things in life than picking up girls. I'm more interesting in finding a good girl to have a decent relationship with. There are girls that I would date here and there but I am always in the lookout for that one girl.

I don't care about how many girls I can get to be attracted to me (even though it can make a good temporary ego-boost). What matter more is that I have enough skill to be able to attract the one girl that I like. My mentality is I know I am capable of getting almost any girls but I want the best girl for myself and I am confidence in my skill to attract her.

I agree with I'm Joe Dirt that there are some AFC here that thinks there are players, but really aren't. But I do not think that they are the majority. It is just that they are the one that are posting much more than anyone else. So you see their posts flooding this forum giving the illustion that most guys here are players.

I think the majority of guys coming here really do want to have a relationship. It probably just that they are not posting or posting very little.

And I have notice that there are a few old true DJ Master like Senor Fingerz, Pook, Survivor, George Gordan and probably many more that still visit. It just that they don't post very much or none at all.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm in a LTR, when I'm out drinking I still TALK to women. This means I still approach them - the best thing is, you can do whatever you like and not be bothered what they say. My mates in LTRs do too. It's because women are fun, and approaching them is fun. And to that end, life is fun.

Any guy in a LTR should STILL treat ALL attractive women as if he wanted to pick them up. If she fvcks the postman or someone tomorrow, you need to keep up your game! (then again, mine never would, I've got her under the thumb:D)

I do miss the excitement of actually picking up women though. I don't even go drinking as much as I used to, it's more a fortnightly thing for me now. Plus, a couple of my mates now insist on bringing out their girls with them out drinking - I NEVER do. Guys nights out are the way foward.

Btw - Shezz and GGTW - you've really made this board far better in the last month or so with the FRs and attitude. It's what the board NEEDED!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey The_Shezzler! (or should I say Brother Shezzler?!) Nice to know theres another Sargeholic on board! :D

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SARGE!

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, today was a **** day.. :down: didn't even speak to a single girl.

chatted with 4 GUYS instead..:rolleyes:

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Were the guys strangers??
Yeah, they were. Its quite funny, since I invited myself after 2 exchanges with them. I made them remove their bag for me to sit.

me: hey, is this class xx?
him: yeah
me: sweet, so how's it going? (sits down)
him: bla bla.
me: cool, so whats your names? (shake hands) proceeds with small talk.

but I'm at week 4 of DJBC. so that was a piece of cake..

yea, just couldn't replace 'him' with 'her' today.. must try again tomorrow.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock
Plus, a couple of my mates now insist on bringing out their girls with them out drinking - I NEVER do. Guys nights out are the way foward.
I take my girl out drinking and we have a blast.

me: go hit on that guy.
her: ok!
*i watch* 2 min later...
her: he's a douche

--

The term sarge just makes me laugh. It just sounds so... well... stupid.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take my girl out drinking and we have a blast.

me: go hit on that guy.
her: ok!
*i watch* 2 min later...
her: he's a douche

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

that's gonna be the most idiotic thing I have read on here :down:

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
DJ Masters of what?

Book knowledge? :crackup:

I remember some FR's by Fingz but we need a lot more from these "Masters".
Word. Beware of DJs who NEVER post field reports. They all say they want privacy or whatever, and maybe 5% of the time its true and the other 95% of them are KEYBOARD JOCKEYS WHO ARE FULL OF SH!T.

Also beware of the people who say they don't need girls, and they're focusing on enlightenment and happiness. Most of the time, these people aren't getting laid, and they're neither enlightened nor happy...they're just making excuses.

People worship these people from the golden age like Anti-Dump and Adonis, and I used to too. But...has anybody met these guys? Have they even posted any FRs???

There was a PUA on ASF named Tommy W, who used to be regarded as a "guru" for his great posts. But, the first time he met up with people, he was exposed to be a fake.

Overall there is more crap on the ASF board than here, but the one thing which ASF does have going for it is that people meet other people on the board. This lends some credibility to the posts, and frauds like Tommy W are found out eventually. On sosuave, the frauds will never be found out, they'll just keep spreading their bad information.

-Dan

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's just hope the great master himself is in the 5% Spirit mentioned.

G-man

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, the chat session begins soon on AIM. If you want more information, PM me.

Anyways, Shezz.. I can see that you're doing good. I see a couple of topics that you've made, pretty good FR.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz, you're a healthy influence on this board. I've been coming here for a long time and seen a lot of characters (Newbs, DJs, Trolls, AFCs, KBJs, AWs you name it)... and you're one of the best kinds - a motivator. You're out there in the field and excited about where you are and wanting to share this with the newbs.

But there is a line to be drawn... the sarge, as you so affectionately call it is the means and should not be the end. People need to realise that becoming a player is only the beginning. It's only the surface. The icing on the cake. Sarging, playing, PUs, macking.... learning these skills makes it possible for you to meet a variety of women and attract one you really like, as opposed to settling for one you think you want (because you don't think you can do any better).

But, as mentioned on this very thread, you need to be careful not to detach yourself completely from experiencing a real connection with a woman. Because believe me, spending quality time with one woman who you care about and connect with is worth 20 ons with hot babes who mean nothing to you.

Sex with someone you care about evolves over time. You learn little quirks about each other that turn you on and experiment together the more you trust each other. Things get better and better and better over time, if you really work at it. The same goes for other aspects of your relationship apart from sex. If you are lucky enough to feel love then it is worth 100 ons.

And I am speaking from experience (the love and the ons).

Sarging (as an end not a means) can very often reflect a fear of experiencing a real connection. A doubt of ones ability to maintain closeness. A fear of resolving issues. (ie. panic panic NEXT!)

So, by all means, go sarge! But at the same time, be mindful that one of these girls might have a lot more to offer you than just sex. Pay attention and look out for similarities of interests, personality, hopes and dreams. If you see these things give it a chance to develop further and don't be so quick to NEXT. If you have a real connection show some respect and have a little faith in the possibility of a relationship.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys are so hung up on making other people post field reports. First of all, unless you have a hidden camera following the entire date, you're not going to learn sh*t from a "field report". What you're hearing is someone's subjective opinion of the date as seen through their eyes. Ever think that some of the guys posting field reports may be delusional? I've known some guys who would tell me their dates went "so awesome". Then you later find out from the girl that she thought he was a loser and never wanted to talk to him again.

Its time for the real Alpha Males to Show the way in the Field.

Sorry, but I don't think Alpha males run to their keyboards after every date to tell sosuave. They're probably too busy plugging girls in the butt to be worried about what you guys think of their dates.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WooHooo... sarge on, chaps.

I also only do it when I go out - I gotta have a life outside the sarging life too, yah know. ;)

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice to see more...BUT you aren't helping the guys who do post. Muttley had a good thread going and me and two others I think responded. The newbies/RAFCs need encouragement for not saying "I called her ten times last night and she didn't answer what do I do?"

If they've got the decency to post a FR the least thing "you" - by that I mean the sargers - can do is respond!

Also if a DJ whos posted them before, I don't tend to read them, or just glance at them, since I know it's going to be good stuff!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its great for you guys to post your field reports. Think about it 6 months from now you can look back at your old field reports and think **** I have progressed so much...

I am pretty lazy when it comes to posting sarge reports apart from on LSS:D