Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarcasm

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using sarcasm is bad. No matter how funny it is, it will get you nowhere; its just too negative.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yookiwooki said:
Using sarcasm is bad. No matter how funny it is, it will get you nowhere; its just too negative.
Um...no its not.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, this tip was REALLY useful.:rolleyes:

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it with a smile at the right time and she'll either smile or burst out laughing... "sarcasm is bad..." ha........ha..... ha.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm is magic when used right.

Of course, you can't overdo just like any other technique.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm is bad? No way. It has done wonders for my "game." If you know how to use it properly. And know when to turn it off. I've made alot of women blush and bust up laughing with my sarcasm. In fact, most have told me. They were attracted to my sense of humor.

The key is not to be too mean. And not to do it all the time. Just tease a little.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
but even if its really funny and they laugh their asses off, its still gives them the impression that your a cynical person

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yookiwooki said:
but even if its really funny and they laugh their asses off, its still gives them the impression that your a cynical person
Thats not possible; if you make them laugh and they think youre funny, it would be a contrdictory thought to see you as cynical. You probably said something sarcastic with a negative attitude and didnt pull it off right. You my sir, your wrong.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got the "You don't even know me! You're lucky im a person that doesn't get offended easily!"

I replied with "I already knew that"

She said "How did you know?"

"Because you were laughing all the time"

She said "You are right"

So there goes, if she laughs continue :p If she doesn't next her.I humour so i can laugh and have fun,so if she doesn't like it i drop her asap.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm is unheard of in many cultures. I come from a background like most of you, but when I left I had to quit using it. I love the fact that girls don't use it where I am at. I would advise you to get really pissed if a girl uses it with you. Dump her would be an even better suggestion. It has taken me many thousands of miles to realize just how defeating it is.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm and a dry sense of humor, in a playful, teasing way, mixed in with sincerity, pushes all those buttons.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the type of woman. That some of you don't realize that women respond completely differently to different personalities betrays your lack of mastery of them.

ZaReK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't over do it might be what should of been said. It's not like doing something ONCE will get you tagged as retard.