Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sarcasm(plz help)

titan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a girl in 5th period who everytime i make a ****y funny joke she will respond sarcasticly and its starting to piss me off cause i dont know how to respond to it

example

me: (she weres apple bottom jeans )you know you wore that for me today huh

her: ohh yeah i went home and thought what do you want me to were tommorrow (lol)

weve made out a couple times before so i know she likes me is she testing me by this or something or is she just trying to be funny

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the self-upping. Usually if a girl replies with sarcasm, she's seen it before or she thinks your lines are self-upping because you're trying to impress her. If you know what I'm talking about, then you know that's a strong DLV. You can be an alpha male without being demeaning or verbally maturbatory. I've seen the "confident and in control" attitude work much better when you encounter sarcasm from C+F. Try it on and report back the results.

-Damian

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"everytime i make a ****y funny joke she will respond sarcasticly and its starting to piss me off cause i dont know how to respond to it"

"Usually if a girl replies with sarcasm, she's seen it before or she thinks your lines are self-upping because you're trying to impress her"

You guys better keep this discussion alive. I'm picking out the keywords in my seduction:D

This is along the lines of one of my more complicated innuendo moves. Like SS, but the girl can describe it to her friends.

hmm a name?

Negative compliments. Having the girl compliment herself and know that you mean it, in a weird way.

Oh yeah, smile when she returns with the sarcasm, means you understand the dynamics. Than return with a C+F phrase after her sarcasm that you understand.

Your lucky you found somebody who likes C+F and doesn't walk away with pain or suddenly get weak in the knees. Means you can overdose on it, and she'll really tell you when your C+F is too much.

titan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
in school we were in groups today so i didint get a chance to talk to her

her names britney

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel a lot of guys in high school use C+F to up themselves by complementing themselves, so it gets old for girls quick. And many ladies view it as a way of hiding yourself. I rarely build my self-up by complementing myself, because it just doesn't work so smooth with HS girls. what i do is just down the lines of:

-"Stop trying to hook up with me, sorry my heart is other places
-"All you want is to use me for sex"
-"You are trying to use my status to make you more popular."
-"Stop trying to impress me."
-"Are you sirously going to act like that in front of me?"
-"So can you give me ride tonight...and make me dinner?"

These all have worked great for me. I am working a paper specifically for C+F in HS.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your getting out DJ'd by a female DJ my friend.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be sarcastic back with her no big deal. It's called flirting.