Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarcasm...Good or Bad?

southernteen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to be pretty sarcastic to people at times. I got to wondering today if sarcasm and C&F are one and the same or if sarcasm is a bad way to go.

Reaction score
Sarcasm is just a different form of humor...usually used to wound the recipient. A lot of girls may take offense to sarcasm, especially if it's overused. Some women like and it shows you ave a quick wit! Here is the definition...

sar·casm

sar·casm (sär?kaz´?m) noun

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

For Example - if you are talking to a 400 pound chick and you say,"those form-fitting jeans make you look skinny".:rolleyes:

Excerpted from The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition Copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from Lernout & Hauspie Speech Products N.V., further reproduction and distribution restricted in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

:rolleyes:

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarcasm in a certain way can be good or bad, but you can't keep banking on it. Use it to test the waters some and then see what feels natural to you. Also gotta know the right time and person to be scarcastic with, some people might not pick up on it(making you look dumb ) others will get pissed off, and some will laugh with or at you.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we have conflicting definitions of sarcasm. I define it as an exaggerated remark made while acting totally serious.

For example in geometry the teacher was reluctant to give us the proofs that would be on the test so I said "Since your not going to tell us can i come up there and look?"

Another example same teacher I was late to class by a minute or so and everyone was saying your late your late. She told me to go get a slip but since i had a very good excuse for being late i said. "Mrs. XYZ, I dont think class can start withouth me."

Last example I have a spanish teacher with a very pronounced southern drawl. One day she was working on the TV stammered or somthing and said "I cant talk right today." "I countered from the back of the room with "Have you ever talked normal?"

I know these are all to teachers but these are the remarks that have gotten the biggest laughs and really stand out in my mind.

<This is southernteen by the way. I signed in with the old SN on accident>