Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sanctions + Sanctions against sanctions

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Round 2. Mr O has accused Russia of election interference via hacking attacks, without any evidence. Unofficial sources confirmed hacker attack originated from CIA headquarters.
So sanctions against Russia, 35 diplomats to be send back, and 2 spy nests, one of which was camouflaged under the guise of children's summer camp to be closed.

Russia's answer sanctions against American sanctions. 31 diplomats from American Moscow embassy to be deported, plus 4 diplomats from American St Petersburg embassy to be deported. Plus we are closing one American summer residence, and one warehouse.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its common sense even before fairness for the leaving leader to just keep a low profile yet leftists grant us an other confirmation about how low they can get personally and politically.

In many european countries anytime lefists lose lawful election its not uncommon to have bratty students rioting in the streets and burning cars, just think of france when segolene royale lost.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if Russia manipulated our election or not. The US has done the same thing several times to various countries. Now we're crying about it? Please.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hacker attack originated from CIA headquarters.

It originated from the government-owned complex where we were letting the Russians stay. The CIA hates Trump. They are the last people who would be fixing the election in his favor.

I wish I had gotten in on that fake news opportunity while it lasted. Teenagers in former Soviet states were making $50,000 coming up with fake news stories....your Russian tax dollars at work!

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that whoever hacked into DNC systems got informational access through someones inadequately secured email server…
That being said, the public may never know until US intel agencies release a solid report on it. More than likely, the Russian story is designed to be a distraction, the weak US response designed to back up the story…
The same as with women, watch politicians actions, not their words, or their news.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
(yawn). I'm going in my hole in the ground and hibernating for the winter now. When someone gets some evidence that this hacking really took place, come wake me up. Obama is showing us in his last days just how much of a joke his 'legacy' and his person really is.

Billtx49

Reaction score
(yawn). I'm going in my hole in the ground and hibernating for the winter now. When someone gets some evidence that this hacking really took place, come wake me up. Obama is showing us in his last days just how much of a joke his 'legacy' and his person really is.
It's just Dem CYA. Politicians are experts at that game… necessary for personal and party preservation in times of a big F up.…

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sanction" is one of those rare words that is its own opposite (sort of).

1. 1.
    a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.
    "a range of sanctions aimed at deterring insider abuse"
    synonyms: penalty, punishment, deterrent; More

2. 2.
    official permission or approval for an action.
    "he appealed to the bishop for his sanction"
    synonyms: authorization, consent, leave, permission, authority, warrant, licence, dispensation, assent, acquiescence, agreement, approval, seal/stamp of approval, approbation, recognition, endorsement, accreditation, confirmation, ratification, validation, blessing, imprimatur, clearance, acceptance, allowance; More

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I posted foreign minister's advice to Kremlin. Putin's response was difference. I stuck his original words from http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53678 into google translate.

"New unfriendly steps of the US outgoing administration see as provocation aimed at further undermining the Russian-American relations. This is clearly contrary to the fundamental interests of both Russian and American peoples. With taking into account the special responsibility of Russia and the United States for the preservation of global security - inflicts damage and the whole complex of international relations.

According to the prevailing international practice, the Russian side there is every reason for an adequate response.

Reserving the right to retaliate, we will not stoop to the level of "kitchen" irresponsible diplomacy and further steps towards the restoration of Russian-American relations will be build on the basis of the policy, which will carry out the administration of President D.Trampa.

Returning to his homeland, Russian diplomats will spend the New Year holidays in the circle of relatives and friends - at home. We will not create problems for American diplomats. We will not send anyone. We will not prohibit their families and children to use for their usual vacation spots in the New Year's holidays. Moreover, all children of American diplomats accredited in Russia, I invite you to New Year's and Christmas tree in the Kremlin.

It is a pity that the President Obama administration completes its work this way, but, nevertheless, I congratulate him and his family a Happy New Year.

Congratulations and elected President D.Trampa, the American people!

I wish all welfare and prosperity!"

Why make a reactionary response, big things have to be thought over, good.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to an NSA whistleblower, the US intelligence community could have found who was behind the hacks, if it had wanted to:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/russia-hillary-clinton-email-hack.html

The evidence presented includes use of a Cyrillic keyboard and that the hack has been traced back to Moscow's time zone. As stated in the following link, at best, that shows that the hacker was based in Russia, not that the Russian government had any involvement. On top of that, none of the trace data presented couldn't have easily been faked by a skilled actor.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/does-government-know-hacked-emails/

And lastly, it appears the connections between the groups suspected of hacking, APT28/APT29, and Russian intelligence is flimsy:

https://www.sott.net/article/338118...tand-behind-any-information-disclosed-therein

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no evidence Russia was involved at all. This is embarrassing that the US government is jumping to conclusion without evidence.

Trump can't get here soon enough

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Russia was going to respect us again with Trump as president, so much for that idea.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-aircraft-buzzed-us-navy-ship-times-day/story?id=45490605
Russian aircraft buzzed US Navy ship 3 times in a day

Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile in the country, a move a U.S. official labels an apparent violation of the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty signed in 1987.

The move is one of several incidents involving the Russian military and the United States that came to light on Tuesday

On Feb. 10 the Navy destroyer USS Porter noted three "unsafe and unprofessional" encounters with Russian military aircraft while in the Black Sea. In each of the incidents Russian aircraft approached the destroyer at an unspecified "low altitude," and some were at "high speed," according to the Pentagon.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Russia was going to respect us again with Trump as president, so much for that idea.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-aircraft-buzzed-us-navy-ship-times-day/story?id=45490605
Russian aircraft buzzed US Navy ship 3 times in a day

Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile in the country, a move a U.S. official labels an apparent violation of the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty signed in 1987.

The move is one of several incidents involving the Russian military and the United States that came to light on Tuesday

On Feb. 10 the Navy destroyer USS Porter noted three "unsafe and unprofessional" encounters with Russian military aircraft while in the Black Sea. In each of the incidents Russian aircraft approached the destroyer at an unspecified "low altitude," and some were at "high speed," according to the Pentagon.
Not until we force them to do it. Respect isn't something that's negotiated.

It's a shame Putin is such a relic of the old Soviet Union. I'd be a big fan of his without that. Yes they are the last white country still out there, but make no mistake, the Russians are no friends of America, even white America.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I challenge to you to read to the end, at the end I have a little quiz for you.​

Major General Igor Konashov answered pentagon's accusations -- He said that 10th of February 2017 there was no incidents with Russian aircraft flying close to USS Porter.

Major General pointed out that all flights of planes over neutral waters of Black sea are carried out strictly in accordance to international law.

"There was no incidents 10th february, associated with flight of Russian military jets in Black sea near US destroyer "Porter". All flights of our planes carried out in neutral waters of Black sea in compliance to international rules and regulations of safty", - answered head of press service department of defence, general Igor Konashev.

"If U.S. Destroyer, as says pentagon Official, carried out "usual" patrul near Russia, dozens of thousands of miles from its homeland shores, - strange to wonder no more usual flights of our planes above Black sea", - with irony resonated defense department official.

||^source - http://rusvesna.su/news/1487107031 ||
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘No incidents over Black Sea’: Russian MoD denies ‘unprofessional & unsafe’ flyby of USS Porter
The Russian Ministry of Defense has denied any unusual incidents or encounters with a US destroyer after the Pentagon accused Moscow of “unsafe and unprofessional” piloting in the vicinity of the USS Porter “patrolling” the Black Sea.

On Tuesday, Captain Danny Hernandez, a spokesman for the US European Command, said that on three separate occasions, Russian military jets came close to the USS Porter destroyer in the Black Sea on February 10.

One of the incidents, the US official said, involved two supersonic Su-24 attack jets. The second one also involved a separate Su-24, while the third flyby was apparently made by an IL-38 maritime patrol aircraft.

US Defense Department spokesperson Michelle Baldanza said the incidents were deemed “unsafe and unprofessional,” pointing out that the Russian aircraft did not have their transponders on.

“Several incidents by multiple Russian aircraft in the Black Sea near the destroyer USS Porter (DDG 78) on Feb. 10 were assessed by the ship's commanding officer as unsafe and unprofessional,” Baldanza told Sputnik on Tuesday. “Such incidents are concerning because they can result in accident or miscalculation.”

The Russian Ministry of Defense, on Tuesday, denied the US accusations. “There were no incidents related to a flyby of Russian military aircraft near the USS Porter destroyer in the Black Sea on February 10,” Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said in a statement.

“All of our flights were conducted and are being conducted over the neutral waters of the Black Sea in accordance with international rules and safety requirements,” the general added.

Konashenkov was surprised to hear the US military were astonished to see Russian fighters so close to Russian borders.

“If the US destroyer, as the Pentagon official claims, conducted a 'regular' patrol mission in the vicinity of Russia, tens of thousands miles away from their own shores, it is strange to be surprised about the no less regular flights of our aircraft over the Black Sea,” said the representative of the Ministry of Defense.

While Moscow denied the claims, the encounters allegedly occurred on the last day of Sea Shield 2017 - NATO's maritime maneuvers in the Black Sea. The drills in the vicinity of Constanta, Romania, took place February 1-10.

Some 2,800 seamen from Bulgaria, Canada, Greece, Romania, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and the US practiced methods of defending against undersea, air and overland attacks. Overall 16 warships, one submarine, and ten aircraft took part in the drills.

The Black Sea drills are just a latest in a series of actions NATO has taken close to Russia's borders. On January 31, US and Polish soldiers, alongside newly delivered American military hardware, also conducted joint drills in what has been described as the biggest US deployment in Europe since the end of the Cold War.

Moscow has repeatedly voiced concerns over NATO’s military activity on its borders.

These actions threaten our interests, our security,” Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said earlier this month. “Especially as it concerns a third party building up its military presence near our borders.”

In response, Russia stationed its most modern weaponry and armaments in its western regions, including the exclave of Kaliningrad, which shares a border with Poland and Lithuania, and is carrying out large-scale military drills on home soil, including the Black Sea.

||^source - https://www.rt.com/news/377363-russia-black-sea-flyby-porter/ ||
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is video from April 12 2016, SU-24M over USS Donald Cook

This video is from April 16 2016, KGB
How it was and how it could have been

From this video, Konstantin Dushenov:

I personally in November of 1983 was commander of strategic nuclear submarine with tactical number K-324 which suffered an accident not far shores of United States. There we incountered complex situation, they even shot a movie about us, it was called black prince or something. Situation was as following, we encountered US destroyer there, and rolled its acustic microphone on our propeller, couldn't move, had to surface, and they cornered us from all sides, and were flying over us anyway they wanted, from left to right, from right to left, from top to bottom, from bottom to top, using helicopters, planes, anything, and they were fine with it. This is considering that during that time, it was hight of cold war, we had with United States agreements on government level, that during a meet in global ocean our planes, ships, don't immitate military attacks. Immitation of military attack was prohibited, because during that time, essentially everyone was locked and loaded. Back then United States spit on that agreement and did what they wanted. Today we do not have such an agreement, United States thinks Russian is too weak. Well what can we do, we fly the way we want to fly.....According to Kerry, Russian planes could be shot down because of such manuvering. I want to ask him, are we in a state of war? Because I must be missing something......

Interesting video by the way, though I won't translate it all, I'm too lazy. What's the name of the movie by the way, who knows?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the quiz. WITHOUT USING GOOGLE SEARCH OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SEARCH, DON'T CHEAT!

Quiz 3 questions:

1) Find United States on the map.
2) Find Russia on the map.
3) Find Black sea on the map.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't disagree often Speed Dawg but I disagree here.

I don't think Russia is any more of an enemy than other countries on the planet. They all have agendas which conflict with ours in some way.

Russia does not top the list because they are so diametrically opposed nor are they a country with visionary spirations of world domination or such things. The only reason they top the list is because the MSM and the deep state are trying to make them out to be villains.
I agree with this. I also think America and Americans believe the rest of the world is constantly thinking "what will America do if we do X?" When in reality they all have their own path and agenda as Danger said. Americans think we're the center of the universe and that every action MUST be about the US in some way. It's the macro version of the fact that everyone is going about their business trying to survive and thrive and don't think much about the US, day-to-day. (Obviously there are factions out there that DO obsess with attacking us, but that's another story.)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Russia is any more of an enemy than other countries on the planet. They all have agendas which conflict with ours in some way.
Commie Russia, Fascist Russia - same mother fvckers. Putin would romp around and seize all of Eastern Europe if we let him - just like the good old days.

The "alt-right" in this country are fascists. So is Russia. That's why they have such a love affair with each other. It's like Jane Fonda and the Commies, just at the other extreme.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "alt-right" in this country are fascists. So is Russia. That's why they have such a love affair with each other. It's like Jane Fonda and the Commies, just at the other extreme.
That's actually not true at all. The alt-right is much more in the middle than you want to believe. Nowhere close to a true right wing extremist.

I mean, at some point, we have to stop being retarded. You want a TRUE right wing extremist, go hang out in the Middle East and chill with ISIS. They'd be happy to murder you for your opinion.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't disagree often Speed Dawg but I disagree here.

Russia does not top the list because they are so diametrically opposed nor are they a country with visionary spirations of world domination or such things. The only reason they top the list is because the MSM and the deep state are trying to make them out to be villains.
Don't get me wrong.....I'm not necessarily saying they are a villain.....I'm simply saying that Putin is not exactly my friend.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd call ISIS left-wing extremists. They practice communal property and are basically commies. As an end-times cult, they believe we're all about to die anyway, so personal property rights are a moot point. The right wing of Islam would be more like Saudi Arabia.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm simply saying that Putin is not exactly my friend.
When it comes to politics there are no friends. A country can not be friends with another country. Partners is the word you are looking for. Which means disagreements and compromises. No partnership is the same. By far and large neither Putin nor Russia is your friend, nor an enemy. It is a different country with different values and interests. We are even structured differently, one is a land power, another is a sea power.