Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sammo's next step: mental toughness

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here we are, the replies to my last thread in this series made me see that im helping people and you guys have no idea how much this motivates me to write more. In this post we will be improving your will power, you may ask why and i'll give you a few reasons.

1) You will be more confident in yourself because you realise you have control of your emotions rather then the other around, this is an incredible feeling and only people who are truely in control of their urges knows what its like.

2) All these 'tests of will' as i call them have their own side-benefits which should give you a bit of extra insentive.

3) Once you start completing these tests you will start realising, no, believing in your abilities and produce some of that well needed authentic confidence.

4)You will erase a whole tonne of bad habits.

5) and finally, makes your life a little more exciting and challenging.

Any way, ive made specific tests for you, here you go:

TEST #1: THE MASTURBATION TEST
Running time: 3 weeks

The goal of this test is to not masturbate for 3 entire weeks. Not only does this give you the benefits listed at the beginning of this post (all these tests do anyway) but it also increases testosterone, which is a big +. If you havent allready read "The secret of the jerk" by Pook then i recomend you do so now , once you have done that you will see the advantages of testosterone.

Once you have completed the test, dont start jacking off like a jack hammer again, you have to find the right amount that will keep your testosterone at their maximum. Depending on your age, your body kills the testosterone in your body to make room for new testosterone (if you wack off too much there is no testosterone to kill). If you are 16 or under then jack off no more then once every 4 days, if your are 17-18 then its once every 5 days.

Once you have completed the test and started jacking off once every 4/5 days again and one day you cheat your schedule and wack off twice maybe, then i strongly reccomend you push yourself to take the test again, this is a good punishment routine and will stop you from cheating.

TEST #2: THE EARLY RISING TEST
Running time: 2 Weeks

The goal of this test is to test your will by waking up a little earlier then your used to, wake up at 6AM every single morning for 2 weeks straight(I don't care if you are up till 5 at a party, you wake up at 6 or you start again), go to bed whenever you feel like it. When the test is over start waking up at about 7:30/8, after you complete this test your days will seem a little more fuller:)

If you cheat after the test is finished then you have to take the test again.

TEST #3: PHYSICAL EXERTION TEST
Running time: 9 weeks

Now i know this series is all about improving the mind but i am doing this test simply because of the mental benefits. Physical bonuses are just a little extra incentive. If you can complete this and then keep a healthy running/eating routine then i a new strengthened man will emerge where a lazy son of a b!tch used to linger.

Week 1

Running: 2 miles, 8:30 pace, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pushups: 4 sets of 15 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 4 sets of 20 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 3 sets of 3 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 15 min. 4-5 days/week

Week 2

Running: 2 miles, 8:30 pace, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pushups: 5 sets of 20 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 5 sets of 20 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 3 sets of 3 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 15 min. 4-5 days/week

Week 3

Running: No running
Pushups: 5 sets of 25 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 5 sets of 25 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 3 sets of 4 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 20 min. 4-5 days/week

Week 4

Running: 3 miles, 8:30 pace, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pushups: 5 sets of 25 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 5 sets of 25 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 3 sets of 4 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 20 min. 4-5 days/week

Weeks 5-6

Running: 2 / 3 / 4 / 2 miles, Mo/Tu/We/Fr
Pushups: 6 sets of 25 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 6 sets of 25 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 2 sets of 8 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 25 min. 4-5 days/week

Weeks 7-8

Running: 4 / 4 / 5 / 3 miles, Mo/Tu/We/Fr
Pushups: 6 sets of 30 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 6 sets of 30 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 2 sets of 10 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 30 min. 4-5 days/week

Week 9

Running: 4 / 4 / 5 / 3 miles, Mo/Tu/We/Fr
Pushups: 6 sets of 30 pushups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Situps: 6 sets of 30 situps, Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups: 3 sets of 10 pullups, Mon/Wed/Fri
Swimming: Swim continuously for 35 min. 4-5 days/week

After you have completed this then keep doing week 9 but lower the amount of swimming/running you do. Remember this is mainly about improving your willpower and not about maximising gains.

TEST #4: BAD HABITS TEST
Running time: 3 weeks

This one takes a little work on your own part, above are bad habits that most people do. What you need to do is identify a bad habit you waste alot of time on and then stop doing it, for 3 weeks straight. After you have done the test set yourself an acceptable amount of time a day to do it. It might be alot of tv, computer, video games, etc. Im sure you know what it is.

well thats it, but before i go i'll leave you with a couple of quotes for motivation.

It was commitment. Total commitment. I could travel light years toward my goal but if I stopped an inch short of it, all the miles would be useless. - Marie Yan Lint

It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.

To say yes, you have to sweat and roll up your sleeves and plunge both hands into life up to the elbows. - Jean Anouilh

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occured. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. - WH Murray

Enjoy, and good luck.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Pimpish post, once again sammo. For a 16 year old you can sure drop the knowledge bro.

I will begin the tests on monday. although the mile running disturbs me =]

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental strenght, a.k.a. Self control, can be obtained in a number of ways.
The masturbation test... I disagree. Why? Because of how I view jacking off. I do not jack off (I'm 15) because I feel that it weakens me. It is a drug. It is not addictive in itself but the feeling is addictive to the mind. Jacking off means giving in to failure. It means admitting that I can't get a chick to do it for me or to suck me off. I do not believe masturbation is positive in any way to my DJing. To my being happy.

Feels good while you're at it but afterwards you just feel deceived.

I feel much hornier and enjoy kino more when I'm not jacking off. It keeps me in the right mindset. I believe that masturbation is counter productive. You are giving in to desperatism. You are accepting defeat. How dare you?

You've got good ideas Sammo but you need to think through this more. Your waking up test, what does that help?

I think that mental strenght is just forbidding yourself to do what you know is wrong or you shouldn't be doing/ you don't need (Like masturbation). To go against your fears (Like lieing. You lie when you are afraid or anything else you're afraid to do, public speaking etc...)
It doesn't have to do with women. Just go against what deep down you know you don't want to be doing. Or what deep down you know what you ought to be doing (exercising, spending more time with your pet).

It's self improvement. Gl.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'll be taking this test.... except the pushups because I have a broken wrist, but it'll give me something to do for a while.

Cheers Sammo

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Mental strenght, a.k.a. Self control, can be obtained in a number of ways.
The masturbation test... I disagree. Why? Because of how I view jacking off. I do not jack off (I'm 15) because I feel that it weakens me. It is a drug. It is not addictive in itself but the feeling is addictive to the mind. Jacking off means giving in to failure. It means admitting that I can't get a chick to do it for me or to suck me off. I do not believe masturbation is positive in any way to my DJing. To my being happy.

Feels good while you're at it but afterwards you just feel deceived.

I feel much hornier and enjoy kino more when I'm not jacking off. It keeps me in the right mindset. I believe that masturbation is counter productive. You are giving in to desperatism. You are accepting defeat. How dare you?
You have misunderstood me my friend, the test of will is to help you stop masturbating so with you saying all this only proves my point more. Most 15-18 year olds jack off at least once a day, and what im trying to say is stop. It is still physically healthy to go at it once every 4 days if your 15 but if it's against what you believe, then by all means dont do it. When you feel decieved after you wank, not all people feel like you.

Personally, i dont masturbate because i get sex often.

You've got good ideas Sammo but you need to think through this more. Your waking up test, what does that help?
I have thought through these things, more then you know. Once you believe you can control your emotions you will be able to handle them better and besides, your day will be fuller and you have more oppurtunity to do things. With willpower, all your problems are bundled up inside your brain, once you fix one thing all the other things will be a hell of alot easier to complete.

I think that mental strenght is just forbidding yourself to do what you know is wrong or you shouldn't be doing/ you don't need (Like masturbation). To go against your fears (Like lieing. You lie when you are afraid or anything else you're afraid to do, public speaking etc...)
It doesn't have to do with women. Just go against what deep down you know you don't want to be doing. Or what deep down you know what you ought to be doing (exercising, spending more time with your pet).
This is true, and my post is giving people exact guidelines, so what is the problem? "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

[/quote]It's self improvement. Gl. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's all self improvement when it comes to my posts:p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not accuse you of not thinking through, I just didn't get the point right away =) .
Self-discipline is essential to being happy, to being in control.
I hope that you may find your own examples of what you may do. I believe that you shouldn't limit yourselves to these tasks. Make your own that are more geared towards yourself and what you need to work on.
Self-Improvment is the only thing that matters =)

Good work Sammo.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone attempting this....it is hard as hell. If I almost fail one test, I switch to working out and it helps. eg.

"Must....whack...off....."
::go does pushups::
"Must......pl..ay......cs......"
::go runs a few miles::
etc.etc.

Works great for me. TY Sammo, I'm sticking to this until I die.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer you go, the easier the masturbation test gets...you get used to it. For once I can't wait to go to school since I didn't know about that masturbation/testosterone thing last year so I masturbated all the time. I wanna see the effects of this stuff.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try jacking off until your right on the brink of orgasm, then let go. But make sure you stop before its too late! Flex your PC muscle(look it up) to hold off orgasm before it happens.

After you master ur PC you'll be jacking off without nutting for very long periods of time. After awhile, jacking off'll get boring.

It helps out sexual stamina and self control.

As for Sammo's post, I agree with pretty much everything. Mental toughness is hard to obtain, but if you put effort into it, you'll be a much better all around person.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think sammo's tests are all excellent ways to improve yourself mentally, except for the waking up at 6 one. If you're at a party until 5 or something like that and wake up at 6, your day will become more unproductive because of tiredness.

I'd like to add something from Tony Robbins for those who are finding difficulty with these tests. He said that having a short-term focus in life causes long-term problems. Therefore if you desparately want to whackoff, stop exercising or start up a bad habit again, think with a long-term focus - think about what you have to gain in the future, instead of thinking about the short-term instantaneous gratification you will get.

The results and rewards in the long-term will far outweigh those in the short-term!

Capone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Tony Robbins KICKS ASS.

Just got his "Get The Edge" CDs and they're amazing for self-improvement. Anyone interested in self-improvement should check it out. Just listening to him makes you wanna go out there and fix yourself up. :)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Tony Robbins KICKS ASS. Just got his "Get The Edge" CDs and they're amazing for self-improvement. Anyone interested in self-improvement should check it out. Just listening to him makes you wanna go out there and fix yourself up.
Got his cds? Good job! That must have cost...like...money. Just search for tony robbins on *****, his get the edge stuff is there

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg! why tf is k a z a a filtered? it ain't swearing, ne way, that's where u can find tony robbins for free (anthony robbins)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just completed the first test: 21 days without spankin it :cool:

dunno about early rising though; i have some serious hangups about getting up any earlier than 9oclock

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man.
My summer vacation starts in a week. I'm going to start it off with these tests.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gav, that ain't a big deal. I told my doctor that no matter how early I go to bed, I always feel terrible if I get up before 9:30 or so. He said some teenagers are just biologically built with very odd sleep mecahnisms, and will find it hard to radically alter their sleep even if they get the same total amount.