Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sammo's 8 Week E-course

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misionman
hey man , id love to be apart of this , i am well i guess u can say AFK and i am hella shy and well iv been trying to improve my ,
Look man, I know you wanna be cool like me and all, but there's only room for 1 AFK on sosuave, ok?:D

Good luck with the selection process. I do not think post count matters . . . although it very well could. Anyhow, notice how I was the 6th person to post a request to join. ::hint hint::

::nudge nudge::
::poke poke::
::wiggle wiggle::

ok maybe not wiggle...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone
Let's turn this around:

Do you really have the required expertise to enlighten other people with these things?

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I don't see any mention of your own experience and therefor no real reason to look at you as an authority on the subject. I might be interested, provided that you actually have something extra to offer that I can't get out of the almighty DJ Bible.
Your curious nature is a good one to have. It is an online course so it comes down to one thing: trust. Trust on the internet is a pretty hard thing to have. The only thing i offer is my posts which i feel have helped people.

What can you get out of this that you can't get out of the bible? Preperation and results.

"Confidence is preperation in action"

-----

Because of all the interest, im raising the applicant number to 10.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya man, i want in

your posts have always been helpful in the past, and i think i could learn a few things from you.

I'll be the best student you ever had

:cool:

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
I just hope all these people with really low posts stick to there word and do the whole 8 weeks, Sammo would have put A LOT of time and effort into this for us.:)
I'll stick with it...If I get picked, I will not waste Sammo's time =)

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, considering the recommendations from other users, I'll sign up then too.

You do need to realize however that my 'snowball effect' has already started - it's just so uncontrolled at the moment that it needs guidance.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm intrested in this. Plus the timing's good since I have a 3-week vacation startin' on this week's Friday. I want to also experience the changes you went through.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want in, I've never had a girlfriend or a REAL date for that matter and I'm in college....But I really want to make an effort to improve with some guidance from an experienced DJ.

Last edited:

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
im willing to do it!

im a 19 yearold from mexico that had nevr had a girlfriend (or date!) in his life, and just after reading this page for like 2 weeks, i got myself a date :D

So it is like a prove that this sh!t is universal, it works for chicks all over the world, its the same game any where.

(and my posting average is like 1 per day....i dont stay too long here, but i visit the place often)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im interested. ALthough i can count that i am beyond 6.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I am up for this almighty journey of all journey's. Though can trustith in me to stick with this through the whole 8 weeks. Hey, I will even do the bootcamp AFTER we finish!! I've been here long enough to know a few things, but I do not post enough.

I am the man for the job.

Good-luck everyone.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know nearly everythin there is from this site knowledge wise, but ever since me n my ex broke up i've been all over the map as far as DJing goes (some days/weeks i'll be on, some days i'll just be unable to put the past behind me. If this'll help me out on that front, i'm interested.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to try if your not picked will it be available after the first 6 people

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Sammo, I'd defiently like to do this. I have no problem sticking to Self Improvement, I trust you, and I really like the type of self improvement you put forward. Instead of "be more confident" you actually tell us to do physical activity and watch the confidence follow. I can definetly testify to how good your imrpovement programs are now, but I'd really like to be a part of this.

If you worried about trusting me to stick to the program, you can talk to Crazykid. (I hope) He can vouch for me.

BTW, I think I can proove that us younger highschoolers (freshman) can do this stuff. Many a DJ doesn't believe that.

Scaramanga86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in, that is if you'll allow it. Just turned 18 and its time for me to turn my life around and become a man.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should let everyone that wants to do it do it. Obviously everyone will not have the stamina to make the entire 8 week journey. So, at the end of each week (or half-week depending on how many people want to to do it) you should drop x-amount of people (obvisouly the people that are less in-touch and not easy to work with). Seems like it would work.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like you jiza101, just finished year 12 (results come on Friday eh?) and I got a lot of time on my hands. I'm ready to devote my life to self-improvement... I have been procrastinating far too long.

Sammo, I'm not lieing when I say your posts have helped me more than any other user, and you can do a search to see how I've said that before.

I hope you choose me, but I don't know how your going to choose with so many people putting up their hands. It is difficult because more posts doesn't neccessarily mean someone is more worthy, or vice-versa.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, im not taking any more applicants. Im sorry to everyone who didn't make it. However, if someone fails to comply with the rules or simply drops out, i will look to this thread so keep an eye on your inbox.

I also looked for the younger guys because my main aim was to improve the quality of the HS forum and i figure these guys will be around longer.

Remember, the results will be posted here in 8 weeks along with the program.

Succesfull applicants will receieve a PM.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AH! Looks like I missed the cut by about an hour. I've always been intrigued by what you have to say Sammo, and if you're willing to let me join still, you won't regret it. I won't even bother pointing out that I'm one of the senior DJ's on this thread ;)

Aycee

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes I want it.

Couldn't be at a better time, than now with the holiday season nearing.