Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same old same old

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, it's been probably 3 years since I've been on here. Occupied with life and such but a man has needs. And they aren't getting fulfilled.

I keep on falling into this loop where I keep hoping to find this drop dread gorgeous girl while I keep using my same tactics. I can get girls numbers, talk to them and I know you have so long to ask them to do something before they get bored, I read the bible on here a while back. My problem is I just get so aggravated with girls. I mean it's not like I'm asking the girl to come over and let me propose to them? And often before I can even really mess it up (lack of confidence from getting shut down) I get annoyed with the lame games and there's so much competition where it seems if you slip up slightly, they're off searching for better.

Drives me crazy.

I'm currently talking to this one girl, we have been talking for a week, met her at the bar and long story short she was going to come home with me but lines got crossed and never happened. Then today we are talking and she goes on this spell where she tells me she's not into hooking up. I was going to say something but I held my tongue because things have been going relatively well.

What gives fellas? It seems like some guys are just blessed with pulling in women while I couldn't get laid in a strip club with a handful of 50 dollar bills.

Now I have a house, a future and have been told I'm relatively good looking. I just feel like I'm going about this all wrong. I try one thing and it doesn't work, I try another and dead end. I try my old tactic and I'm back in the same boat. What's the trick, is a guy suppose to establish interest and then almost go ghost? Is that what it takes? I'm at lost here.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to what she says. Take her out get a few drinks in her, escalate with kino and take her home and f uck her....you need to be bold...take action and escalate. What I tell girls when I hear that is your mouth says no but your eyes say yes...then kino..

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right! Hopefully this weeknd I can make it happen. I just feel like I need to present more of a challenge. I've tried to be flirty and it's like talking to a brick wall, either she's dense or just isn't having it. Why do these women have to be so complicated.

She has texted or given some form of communication with me everyday this week. Today it was later than usual but I didn't stress it. I almost feel that I should maybe just drop all conversation today, stone cold and pick up tomorrow. Told her I was going to her town today, it's a bit of a drive, she asked why. I said for some stuff and some other things. I might play it off to make it look like I'm busy for the rest of the night and not talk to her at all. Make her wonder a little.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 2 friends.
With the one you're only talking, discussing things and nothing more.

With the other friend you are going all the time outside, picking up chicks, playing basketball and many other awesome stuff.

Now I want you to think with whom would you always look forward to meet every week.

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at this girl. So I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that they have been talking. She said she wanted to see him tonight, also I talked to my other friend that was at the bar and he said that she's been talking to her too! But then tells me that she's not into hooking up. Lmao

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I haven't lost all hope with this girl yet. Really I haven't gotten annoyed yet. When we talk she keeps the conversation going, I've never texted first in the morning, she's always initiated conversation, also never once have I responded and she just completely blows me off. Honestly if she did, if really any girl does it I often drop it right there. If they cared they would make the two second effort to respond. Lost cause if it happens once I feel.

So I asked her to do something this week, I mentioned dinner, playfully said well maybe I'll cook for you if you're lucky. She got a laugh out of it. I didn't make plans for last weekend with her because I ended up going out of town. So I asked her if she wanted to get some dinner and she replied with "yes as friends we could!"

My response was " is that all you'll ever see me as?"
Her "I never said that I have no idea what could happen I don't even know you that well! "

I then said "That's why I asked, just exactly what you just said. Don't even know you that well. Maybe we will do something". I put that maybe in there to kinda throw a little mystery in there.
She came back with "see you think just like me". We do have some odd things in common. After that I turned the subject away. I should've established plans right there?

So that was Friday. We talked over the weekend off and on. A lot today. Out of nowhere she says she's having a horrible night and says her ex is playing with her again. I gave some half baked advice. Obviously trying to steer her away, hopefully. She talked to me about it, is that good or bad? I feel like even though it was about her ex she still felt that she could come to me about it.

So with all this being said what's everyone's opinion? Should I be shady these next couple days. Start to become distant? Make her wonder? Like why is this guy all of a sudden seem like he's slipping away? I need to get his attention. Make her put in some work?

I'm wondering that because everytime I've ever started talking to a girl I blow it because I think I come off as too available. While if a girl I don't see as anything appealing, I don't care what I say, if I text back, they get upset and they often double text me when I do this and I'm sure if I asked them to hangout they would be all over it. I feel I need to transition that with a girl I like other than like I said earlier in this thread that I keep hoping that if I just keep this chit chat up that it'll all pan out which it never has.

What's your guys opinions.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I haven't lost all hope with this girl yet. Really I haven't gotten annoyed yet. When we talk she keeps the conversation going, I've never texted first in the morning, she's always initiated conversation, also never once have I responded and she just completely blows me off. Honestly if she did, if really any girl does it I often drop it right there. If they cared they would make the two second effort to respond. Lost cause if it happens once I feel.

So I asked her to do something this week, I mentioned dinner, playfully said well maybe I'll cook for you if you're lucky. She got a laugh out of it. I didn't make plans for last weekend with her because I ended up going out of town. So I asked her if she wanted to get some dinner and she replied with "yes as friends we could!"

My response was " is that all you'll ever see me as?"
Her "I never said that I have no idea what could happen I don't even know you that well! "

she has sent you on a first class ticket to the freindzone

ok listen up girls are wierd , they dont think like us

logical thoughts like "hey do you want to come over and chill" dont register in their minds i dont know why but they arent able to converse well in lateral communication they seem to get bored easily and interest dies real quick

what they do respond well too are emotions they like to feel stuff

sadness
happiness
excitement
jealousy
anxiety
confusion
lust

etc etc

your conversations with a woman have to stir up some kind of emotion in her otherwise your fighting a losing battle to someone that can

its not easy and everyone struggles at times but its important to keep just keep plodding along trying new stuff out with women some of it will fail miserably , some of it will get you laid

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Im not into hooking up" = you havent gamed away my anti slut defense yet OR i dont fvck my orbiters

Personally i think forcefully sitting still and doing nothing, like a dinner date, is boring to the point it makes me anxious. Why do you even want to do that with her? Then she said "yea sure if youre looking to take up orbit in my asteroid belt!", after which you broke and gave up all game.

"Shes having a horrible night and her ex is playing with her again" = shes having a great night since her alpha ex is working her emotions again and she finally feels alive after getting boring politeness, respect and decemcy from her orbital belt all week. She thinks youre clueless enough to consider it a privilege to hear how much better he is at gaming her than you are and wants to amplify the high by expressing and talking about it to her girlfriend (you).

Going ghost on a girl when youre an orbiter is like escaping a planet's gravitation temporarily. Its just gonna try to pull you back into "orbit" so you can stay there, neither actually getting into the planets atmosphere nor going away into space and leaving it for its own course. Trust me on that. If youre an asteroid and shes a planet, how would she follow YOUR pull if you "leave"? Her orbit is around the sun (ex), not you. Delete her number and go total ghost with no explanation and no replies to anything she sends. Spin new plates, stop wasting your time. For your own good.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Live and learn!
Let me really emphasize the "dont reply to anything she sends" part of going ghost. She will try to entice you into "trying" with her again after she realises you are leaving her orbit. She will try to pull at different strings to find something that gets you emotional and makes you talk to her. When the texts, calls and what have you come, you must know that this is a PLOY to trick you and make you keep wasting your time for her benefit.

Drop her for your good.

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha, why do they have to be so complicated? Just hangout, bang, be happy. But Noo, that would be too simple smh.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha, why do they have to be so complicated? Just hangout, bang, be happy. But Noo, that would be too simple smh.
That you say this speaks more about your understamding of women than you would think so I'll make an additional post...

Simple and easy is boring. When youre a woman, dating is like playing a game with automatic cheat mode that wont let you turn it off, or being in a soap opera where nothing happens. Their goal is to feel alive and immersed in the game/show. This means emotional rushes from drama, fun, excitement, ups and downs. Just like a good story script.

They want life to be like a good movie drama because that makes it fun, exciting and rewarding. Who can blame them? Do you think movies that are boring are enjoyable? This is why guys need to focus on their own genuine FUN in their lives, for their own sake and prioritise THAT over women. When you have that down, and thats for life in general, results follow NATURALLY.

Last edited: