Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sage's Cold Approach Journal !

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do cold approaches from a long time now & I decided to do them now as I have some time on my hands.

I was in an 8 month relationship a month ago.

#1 PU.

I go to the mall after seeing most women with their boyfriends/friends or parents after looking for so long to find an attractive looking lone chick I did but then I started hesitating thanks to the social phobia that is/was in everyone of us ..but after the procrastination she finally leave & im left getting mad @ myself. as I leave the mall I see an HB6 eating @ a place by herself so I approach her

Me: Excuse me
Me: Hey, whats your name?
HB6: Why?
Me: Well I'd like to know
HB6: Why??
*I figure this is going nowhere so I split telling her "nevermind"*

Even tho nothing came out of this the high was great

#2 PU
I'm @ the coffee shop with the intent to cold approach along w/ a disbelieving friend, I see this HB7 with her friend. so after a while I go upto her ..

Me: Hey
HB7: Hi
Me: May I speak to you?
HB7: About what?
Me: You'll find out.. *signalling her to come w/ me*
Hb7: Well ..you can tell me here
*I wanted to split @ this moment*
Me: Well I wanted to meet you ..may I have a seat?
HB7: Sure ..
Me: Whats your name?
HB7: sorry I dont give my name to people I dont know
Me: Nice meeting you then *leaves*

Should I have split right there ...when I wanted to since she didnt come with me away from the friend?

#PU3

Cute HB7 sitting by herself in the classroom there are 2 rows in my class hers was completely empty w/ the students sitting in my row so I decide to be ****y ..

Me: Hey, may I sit here?
HB7: Sure
Me: You seemed lonely since everyone's keeping away from you ..
HB7: Oh no such thing ..
*fluff talk ensues*
I ask for her number ..in the convo, the done thing is usually you say you're about to leave & then ask ..so she declines saying that she's just met me ..so I make my exit right then I see her smiling shyly at me the next time I see her but I was in no mood to give her anymore attention

Thats all for now ...will start again once my final exams are done with.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in India things are relatively conservative here, so there's a feeling of disbelief in me but I'll move forth nonetheless, since not getting her number is the same thing as not approaching the girl @ all ..status quo!

I'd appreciate it, if there was someone I could talk to on here on messenger, my email is enemy_fleet_smashed@hotmail.com
How do I handle a cold approach when theres another female friend?

Last edited:

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes & another question ..how bad is procrastination ? I usually take some time to do cold approach since I'm new to this It takes a while to muster up the balls

As in the girl might've noticed me around in the area & there's no EC, because I'm not ready to approach yet :(

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GRRRARRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

(Some feedback would be nice ..)

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you smile and make eye contact first or do you just dive straight in?

I am not a big fan of cold approaches as its like being approached in the high street by someone trying to sell you something. There is a motive, they want something from you, they dont care who you are, they just want something... weather is to regularly donate to some charity, subscribe to a magazine whatever .....

Best, make eye contact, make sure she know you exist first. When you get a second eye contact smile ... the go from there ....

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
good job on doing a few approaches so far. i'm doing something similar to this myself. here are some things i've learned so far that may help you out:

-as octane mentioned, make sure you make eye-contact before you approach...and if you can, smile genuinely (don't force a smile...it's better to not smile at all)
-don't use "excuse me," or "may i speak with you" that's a weak way of going about it...be more relaxed and act like you already know her...be like "hi, how's it going?"
-sounds like the girls you approached weren't the kinds of girls that are used to being approached; i've found that hotter girls like, and have more experience, being approached, so they're comfortable with it...approach hb8s and 9s...besides that'll boost your comfortable level more too (of the women i've approached thus far, i've noticed the hotter ones have been more receptive...in fact, i recommend that you try to not approach anything below a hb7 from now on)
-look for signs of interest...read up on some body language posts, they've definitely helped me out

the most important thing to remember is to relax...don't care about what the outcome is (i mean, aim to close her, but if you don't, keep it fun so it will be a win-win situation)...in fact, i read somewhere that the key to approaches is to get to a point where rejections are just as satisfying as closes.

plus, there's tons of cold approach tips in the tips section...ready mr. mystery's, gunwitch, senor fingers' street freestyle, and many others

hope that helps, gl