Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Safer SEX... darnit

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about cheating on my girlfriend, but decided against it because I'm fearful of stds and I also luv her and all that sheit.

Anyway...

Wouldn't it be cool if condoms were made with a dental dam-type barrier that would prevent the spread of herpes. I'm suggesting a barrier that would cover and protect our fleshy pubic area from the nasty nonvisual shedding of the herpes virus.

That's it...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. erm...

Ice Cold said:
How about a full moonsuit?
:crackup:

SELF-MASTERY:
I was thinking about cheating on my girlfriend, but decided against it because I'm fearful of stds and I also luv her and all that sheit.
Firstly, stop throwing the world "love" around. You need to 1st learn the meaning of love before using it so freely. If you loved a girl, you would not consider cheating on her no matter WHAT. I feel sorry for your relationship. :)

Laterz...

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ said:
:crackup:

SELF-MASTERY:

Firstly, stop throwing the world "love" around. You need to 1st learn the meaning of love before using it so freely. If you loved a girl, you would not consider cheating on her no matter WHAT. I feel sorry for your relationship. :)

Laterz...
So true...

Seriously, if you think about cheating you shouldn't be togther...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lompa said:
So true...

Seriously, if you think about cheating you shouldn't be togther...
So your telling me if you walked down the street and seen a supper fly woman, like really really hot, you wouldn't be like; "damn, i wish i could hit that" even though you have a gf?:confused:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
So your telling me if you walked down the street and seen a supper fly woman, like really really hot, you wouldn't be like; "damn, i wish i could hit that" even though you have a gf?:confused:
Exactly:up:

Just because you LUV someone doesn't mean that you don't have sexual urges towards other women. GET REAL:crazy: I can't be the only guy in a relationship that has been compromised by a slutty hottie?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahem..

There is that litle something called "self control"... I guess some of us just have more of it than others... *cough* :whistle:

Laterz...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ said:
There is that litle something called "self control"... I guess some of us just have more of it than others... *cough* :whistle:

Laterz...
Self control is there to stop you from acting out things that might be self distractive. Looking at a beautifull woman is no-where near. It's like a beautifull piace of art (that you wana stick your john in to:eek: )

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be the only guy in a relationship that has been compromised by a slutty hottie?
Trust me, you're not.

Being in a LTR has taught me another side-effect of being a DJ - the ability to seduce almost any woman you want. What it all boils down to is that woman you're in a LTR better be a damn good one if she wants to keep a DJ around, because he knows that he has the ability to seduce other women.

I know it's fvcking difficult sometimes. What usually stops me is remembering all the lousy women I've dated or encountered, and how the one I'm with defines what a woman *SHOULD* be.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I was thinking about cheating on my girlfriend, but decided against it" is in no way, shape or form the same as "checking out a HB across the street". If you really loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't have considered cheating on her only to decide against it out of fear of stds.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
why don't we all live in bubbles?
That’s a great set up line for a million one-liners….

Your bubble or mine?
This bubble’s not big enough for the both of us…we need to do THIS to save space…
You up for soapy seconds?
Better watch it…I might pop your bubble.
Are those bubbles real?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

spider_007 said:
Self control is there to stop you from acting out things that might be self distractive. Looking at a beautifull woman is no-where near. It's like a beautifull piace of art (that you wana stick your john in to
spider_007: Scrumtulescence said what I was about to say:
Scrumtulescence said:
"I was thinking about cheating on my girlfriend, but decided against it" is in no way, shape or form the same as "checking out a HB across the street". If you really loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't have considered cheating on her only to decide against it out of fear of stds.
There is a difference between just thinking to yourself "hmm damn I would like to $hag that!" and "hmm... I wonder if I $hag that if I will get as STD? Or maybe I shouldn’t cause I have a gf & "all that ****e" <-- (quoted from original poster) .. There is a difference in the way of saying things between a guy that would never consider cheating on his gf to the way that SELF-MASTERY.

Key phrase: "I was thinking about cheating on my girlfriend"

Anything that was said after that is pretty much irrelevant. I think I have made my point.
Laterz...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you say this site was a waste of time?

If you are worried about STDs, then you could always seduce a virgin or two. Is there some reason to believe that you are more likely to encounter an STD than anyone else, otherwise, using your theory no one would ever have sex with anyone.

Cheating is a mind game. The ability to compartmentalise relationships, mastery of emotion. Mastery of falsehood. I don't think you have the mental abilities required for the task.