Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saddlin' up again

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
dont worry mate. just driunk booze and **** girls!

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's time to update this.

Last weekend, I went out with my South American bud to some bars. He's 49 and his English isn't too good, so he was having a rough time being my wing. Gotta give him props for having the balls though!

Well, I talked to seven or eight ladies. Nothing. I can only improve right! My highlight was the last one. She was a hot blonde, my favorite, and midway through talking to her, she just turned her back on me. Ouch!

The thing I missed was the persistance. I talked once until rejection and didn't come back. I used to talk a little and take off. Come back and take off. That used to work really well and is something I need to get back to.

I 'Hi' every attractive woman I see out.

Hit on a girl at Costco while I was out with my aunt on Saturday. She couldn't believe I had the balls to do that.

I tried to number close my waitress today. Denied.

On a good note, I have a date for Saturday with a twenty year old. Aaaaalright! giggity giggity giggity!

Gotta call the smokin' South African to reduce the flake factor for Friday also.

Damn, I'm trying. But I'm pretty much starting over with this stuff.

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Way to go Trim!! Glad your having some sucess. Feels good doesn't it??

I myself had a great day today too. I had a lunch date with a hot girl I've known for a long time so it was kinda a friendly meeting. Then I took my 5 yr old girl to get her teeth cleaned and the dental hygenist and I really hit it off good. I got her phone number as well. I know, most guys here probably are going "Big Deal" but for guys like us going through this break-up sh!t this really helps.
It was kinda set up cause my ex wife's friend ben trying to get me to meet this chic. Yes I said ex-wife. We have a kid together and she is remarried and we get along great now, kinda weird huh? Then one of my good friends called and wants me to meet this other girl (advantage of living in a small town) some time this week or next.

WOW!! Talk about a MOJO BOOSTER!!!!

The ex-girlfriend is fading faster by the day. Found out something funny today as well about the ex. We have a mutual female friend and her and the ex go eat lunch now and then. Well I was talking with my friend today and she says that she's getting tired of going to eat with my ex because all she talks about is me! The no contact from me must be killing her,..hehe!!
:woo: