Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sacrificing a fvck buddy for keeping it real?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been txting 2 girls I met off pof recently and already laid both of them.
The first one ended up flaking me out a while ago and out of the blue contacted me again yesterday. We talked a bit then suggested we get together this weekend to which she agreed...then I sent a cheeky txt saying she needs to think of a way to make it up to me, knowing she might get *****y about it. She hasn't replied...

The second was pretty damn hot and the next morning after we had sex she rushed me out first thing for her hair appointment...couple days later we're txting and I said I can't believe she kicked me out without even making me a coffee first and said how rude it was (in a jokey way). She didn't reply after that...

So basically I know if I'd just played along like everything was cool I could've got at least another lay out of both of them, but I'm wondering if that's the way to go? In the end they're not my girfriend so does it really matter if I bite my tongue when it comes to situations like this just to keep getting pvssy?

What would you do?

bluejay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno... you already got what you wanted.

good job not going beta in pursuit of the poon.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bluejay83 said:
dunno... you already got what you wanted.

good job not going beta in pursuit of the poon.
But my goal with these girls is to get laid, so what is the point of using game if it ends with me having no plates to turn to.

Or is my game just sh1t?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
How well did you fvck them? Women dont let good d!ck go without a fight
Not sure I can gauge that but I always give my best when bedding a girl. Went down on them both for 10 or so mins beforehand and again mid way through with the hottie. Pounded them both for at least half an hour.

I fvcked a 42 yr old not too long ago and she said she'd never had it that good before and told me I really know what I'm doing, so I'm guessing I have decent bedroom skills.

bluejay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Not sure I can gauge that but I always give my best when bedding a girl. Went down on them both for 10 or so mins beforehand and again mid way through with the hottie. Pounded them both for at least half an hour.

I fvcked a 42 yr old not too long ago and she said she'd never had it that good before and told me I really know what I'm doing, so I'm guessing I have decent bedroom skills.
that old gem....

they say that to every guy.

every girl i've ever been with has said something along those lines
"omg you're such a good kisser how do you do that"
"your c0ck is the perfect size"
"no other guy has ever made me kum by going down on me omg"

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
So basically I know if I'd just played along like everything was cool I could've got at least another lay out of both of them, but I'm wondering if that's the way to go? In the end they're not my girfriend so does it really matter if I bite my tongue when it comes to situations like this just to keep getting pvssy?

What would you do?
How can you be certain that you would have gotten another lay out of them? You can certainly maximize your chances by running good game, but nothing is 100%. Too many factors are out of your control when dealing with someone else.

In my opinion, only use texting to set up meets and discuss logistics. You already had sex with both which is the hardest part. Make sure you bang them well and not make them feel like a ho aftrerwards. Being too cute over text runs the risk of being taken the wrong way. Once she is in person then you game her by being your wonderful self.

If you want to be outcome independent and foster a true abundance mentality then say whatever the fook you like and own it. This is a whole other level of living though. If you are truly living this way you wouldn't care if you get laid or not. Its all the same.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit I'm probably not the best lay in the world but I've had a girl screaming into her pillow as well as the one I just mentioned so I can't be that bad...

I can't be certain I would've got another lay from the hottie but she still seemed interested so I assumed I could've gotten another at least.
And the other that flaked on me before I haven't spoken to for a few weeks so it's safe to say she got back in touch to see me again. I'd literally just set up another meet with her and she seemed very responsive, until I made the cheeky comment then she obviously changed her mind...but there's still time until this weekend so I may still hear back from her. She is a pretty strange one though.

You're right about only using txting as a tool to set up meets, that's one thing I've learned. Too many things can go wrong when you start trying to game them through txt. I'll save that for in person.

Tbh I'm getting to the stage where I really don't give a fvck if they flake or get offended...it's quite amusing how easily offended/spooked they get sometimes.
There's always plenty more where they came from.