Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

s p e e d

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret to confidence can be a mindset of some sort but it starts with controlling your breathing. Now ever noticed that the times you lose confidence your heartbeating speeds up to uncontrollable high frequencies and you are breathing like crazy?

If you can slow down that beating of your heart then you will be all normal again. You will be relaxed and you will find it easier to think again. Your heart rate increases because of a sudden rush of adrenaline through your bloodstream. Adrenaline as you may know is the fear hormone.

Your breathing and the beating of your heart are part of a two way system. If your heart is speeding up it's pumping your breathing also increases its frequency. You breath in and out more often in a minute.
But if you increase the frequency of your breathing for a while your heart will also beat faster because you are breathing faster.

solution
Now in a situation where you are about to lose confidence you need to control your heartrate. If you don't have a pacemaker you will have to do that with your breathing.
If your heart beats insanely fast take long, deep and slow breaths in and blow all the air out. Let nothing stay in your lung. Breathe slowly in and out and complete the breathing. Your heart will beat normal again and you will have control over your body much faster... you will also have confidence again much sooner.

GREAT BIG MAN

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!

Days ago I was arguing with my brothers and start to lose control. So I stopped, took a deep breath and begin to speak normally with my groove voice I have, they shutted up and stared at me like if I had a dinamite on my hand and a sword on the other.

Becoming

Banned
Reaction score
damn i took speed once and got laid 40 times in one hour at this asian *****house