Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

S*it

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so I just thought of this. If your ever at a chicks house and you need to take a s*it what do you do? I mean I dont mind taking a s*it but when I s*it it stinks.What should I do about the smell? Anyone here have any good tips?:(

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This is gonna be one of those funny threads! Ever tried the "flush-as-you-go" method? As soon as one hits the water, flush.
Leaves not a trace in the air. Of course she might wonder why you just flushed the toilet 7 times in a row, but hey...no smell, right?

Only other thing I can think of is to take a dump, then take a shower right after(if it's a girl you're comfortable enough with to take showers at her house). By the time you get out the shower, the smell is gone. Of course that only works if you've been out all day and it seems to make sense to take a shower. You wouldn't want to do that if you just showed up and it's 11:00am!

The worst to me is laying in bed with a girl and having to rip one, but just holding it in. You know it's going to come out in your sleep anyway.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my GF wont poop in front of me or at my house. Kind of funny but its not sweat off by back

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
You take a sh1t, use deodorizer, then take a shower. Oh she'll know what you doing in there. Being clean like that means you can pretty much escalate with her. She'll be turned on.

It's another thing if her room is right next to her bathroom, with no more than a thin dry wall separating the two.

I don't have to take sh1t that often. Except when I eat fruit and other fiber. Maybe adjusting diet?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stuntmann
I don't have to take sh1t that often. Except when I eat fruit and other fiber. Maybe adjusting diet?
Wait... Let me get this straight... You're telling him to eat poorly so he doesn't have to **** as often?

--

to OP: Try making it a habit of ****ting first thing in the morning, that way this problem will never arise, and we won't have to answer silly questions.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Actually shyt isn't really supposed to STINK to high heaven. No, it's not really supposed to smell like roses either, but foul smelling shyt is the product of a diet that needs to be modified.

Probably too much meat (especially pork and beef). That stuff stays in your system an extremely lengthy amount of time. And the longer is stays IN, the worse it's gonna smell when you let it out. Think of this way:

You know how you may leave a hamburger sitting on your kitchen table for an hour or so? I'm sure it still smells appetizing. But think if you left it sitting there for 3 days???? I'm pretty sure the smell would be FAR LESS than appetizing then. lol

But the answer is more fiber, more water (juice and soft drinks DON'T count), and generally a better diet with more fruits and vegetables as opposed to MEAT and junk food.

But having said ALL that. Here's an idea to help you in the short run. Learn a lesson from the chicks themselves:

Many of them carry a small bottle of SPRAY cologne with them at all times for situations JUST like you mentioned. I have known of many women to leave out of my bathroom and a fresh burst of their cologne/perfume comes wafting out of there behind them. lol

Peace...

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that vegetarian sh*t stinks even more. I don't know though, I'm not a vegetarian.

Maybe one day we'll all have those high-tech toilets that are commonplace in Japan where there are fans inside the toilet that suck out the odor before it even leaves the bowl. Then again, maybe we are way too anal(no pun intended) of a society and just need to accept the fact that we are like any other animals and there's nothing wrong with sh*t stanking and it's nothing to be embarassed about. I saw this thing on TV where they were talking about toilets in ancient Rome and basically all toilets were public and out in the open. Going to take a sh*t was like going to a coffee shop. You'd sit on these holes in the public outdoor toilet and socialize while sh*tting. I think they were even co-ed.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm use the fan?

if you still stink the place up even with the fan on then just accept that your going to stink the place up.

shes not going to dump you just cuz you sh*t - we all do it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the second dilemma to the original posters question. So let's say you're at your girls house, take a dump, and then you see there's streaks at the bottom of the toilet. You look for a scrub brush, and there ain't one. You flush the toilet a couple more times and it's still there. Now whatcha gonna do?

:crazy:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Here's the second dilemma to the original posters question. So let's say you're at your girls house, take a dump, and then you see there's streaks at the bottom of the toilet. You look for a scrub brush, and there ain't one. You flush the toilet a couple more times and it's still there. Now whatcha gonna do?

clean the toliet?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:

What do you do if you are in this situation???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_UgnqOgqUE