Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russia winning again.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia has plenty of fat free women, and women who are more likely to listen to men. Apart from that there is nothing great about it. Its a cold country where the masses are not exactly living in comfort and the people are a pretty miserable and closed off bunch by many accounts.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Apart from that there is nothing great about it. Its a cold country where the masses are not exactly living in comfort and the people are a pretty miserable and closed off bunch by many accounts.
So, just like us then?.........Apart from the fact half of our women are now basically unphuckable unless it's a slumpbuster or 2am last drinks call and you've been striking out all night. Oh and 1 out of every 4 of the other half are now on antidepressants. Just saying you can tell a lot about a country by which ones men tend to scour the globe for satisfaction. (inb4 they don't coz poor)

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So, just like us then?.........Apart from the fact half of our women are now basically unphuckable unless it's a slumpbuster or 2am last drinks call and you've been striking out all night. Oh and 1 out of every 4 of the other half are now on antidepressants. Just saying you can tell a lot about a country by which ones men tend to scour the globe for satisfaction. (inb4 they don't coz poor)
People are doing anti-depressants because it is readily available, the pharmaceutical companies have marketed it and it is option that is readily available. Just like with cigarettes, it was readily available so many people indulged in it. In recent decades, the negatives have been highlighted so less and less people do it.

As for sex tourists, a couple of decades ago only older gentlemen with money to part in visited destinations such as Thailand as se* tourists. But now its more accessible so youngers do it too. But in the grand scheme of things the percentage of younger guys doing the s*x tourist thing is a small percentage as a whole of the mass population.

People who frequent such forums as this tend to have difficulties picking up (ok that does not apply to every single user) and so 'puas' who do se* tourist thing is larger. But on the whole the number of guys who have problems meeting chicks as a pecentage of the whole is small(er). So to use that to say things are sh** in the West is a bit exaggerated.

Every country under the sun have their own set of problems no doubt. But surely you'd agree the living conditions in the USA say for the average person is better then in Russia.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
mangotot said:
But surely you'd agree the living conditions in the USA say for the average person is better then in Russia.
I thought we were talking about levels of happiness? Anyway I think you'll find we are both at a tipping point. Where once they were and are slowly recovering from we are now moving in. With their nation wanting traditional Christianity and the morality it's based on and us pushing for cultural Marxism and regular firings and "re-education" training etc for (white) men who do wrongspeak and hordes of miserable useful idiot SJW's at the ready to shine a light on the wrongthinkers it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on and which direction each country is headed.

The only difference is they were lucky enough to be a largely homogeneous society who basically shared the same values and can recover. We are a multikulti and thus atomized society with no traditional cultural bonds that tie us together anymore which will assure even when regular Joe bozo off the street does wake up to what's going on it won't make a lick of difference.

Sound fair?

U

user43770

( . )( . ) said:
I thought we were talking about levels of happiness?
I would put money on the average Russian male not being happy - even if compared to an American male's happiness.

Sure, Eastern European women are touted as some of the hottest on earth (for good reason), but what has that done for the males?

Their economic system probably deserves more of the blame than the actual people, but since you made this post.

They have some of the prettiest, most feminine women on earth, yet they tend to drink themselves to death more than most other countries. They do it so much that it's become an epidemic. Or should I say, it has been an epidemic for decades. Probably even longer than that.

I'm not saying that America is any better - especially not in its current state - I'm just saying.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I'm not saying that America is any better - especially not in its current state - I'm just saying.
Fair enough and I'm glad you made that distinction. Don't forget I did also make the disclaimer that YKW had them under Communist rule for what? 79 years. That's probably not an easy thing to just shake off. I also said now that Orthodox Christianity and the values it's based on is on the rise their happiness levels will also begin to rise, whilst Western countries embracing cultural Marxism as their new religion will start to plummet.

And funny enough I was right.

U

user43770

( . )( . ) said:
Fair enough and I'm glad you made that distinction. Don't forget I did also make the disclaimer that YKW had them under Communist rule for what? 79 years. That's probably not an easy thing to just shake off. I also said now that Orthodox Christianity and the values it's based on is on the rise their happiness levels will also begin to rise, whilst Western countries embracing cultural Marxism as their new religion will start to plummet.

And funny enough I was right.
Yeah, the numbers I read (which I pulled up with a quick search) said that their alcohol death rates fluctuated over the past few decades, depending on the laws in place. It was stuff like, when they stopped serving vodka before noon, the death rate plummeted. lol They also said that homemade alcohol went up at the same time as the restrictions. So either way, Russian males are getting fvcked up.

I binge drink, too, so I'm not talking down by any means. Just saying. Why do they feel the need to get hammered constantly? Poverty? Lack of purpose?