Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

running game on separated wife, now she kino's me and drops me hints

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the female mind is a strange thing.

But the male mind is powerful. I have deliberately been running game on my separated wife.

So obviously the question I'd put to you guys is what do you think of her flirting behavior?

Well, to give you some parameters:

I act aloof and indifferent, confident (I always talk without insecurity), I listen to her (LTR significant), we kino one another (this has picked up in the last month and was innitiated by her. She rubs her breasts deliberately against me when taking our child from my arms, she touches my arms, back, shoulder - all none to obvious but present all the same. She smiles and has brighter eyes now, her face is not indifferent, its positive. She enjoys a hug when I give one to her - then when I pull back she looks at me and touches my arm as I withdraw. We high five.

I also act fun and show my manly traits. I make jokes and make her laugh. I dont backpedal, I tease her. I flirt back when she flirts. I establish and maintain my dominance. I tell her what to do, and I assist her. I clean up after kids lunch and show my appreciation when I am there (important nesting thing), but I also dont make it so I spend each second with her. On an average week I would spend roughly 4 hours of one on one time with her. This is on saturday nights and she always sees if I am staying back once the kids are asleep. We watch a movie, get pizza (which she would not be able to do otherwise).

We collaborate with gifts. She bought me a gift (from the kids lol) for my birthday, which surprised me, and then I scratched together a gift. A stress relief pack, unique b/c I made it. She was impressed. We are doing christmas gifts.

She missed me when she went on a holiday - that I pulled out of. She wished I had never moved out once I did move out. But agreed it was for the best.

We still do a lot of the relationship things, like co-operating, working together and our arguing (mild) ceased around 2 months ago.

I did a reconcile letter (clean slate method...basically 2 non-soppy paragraphs that tweak a womens mind and heart to open it up) and after that things got a lot better. Then I let her know that I was hoping we could eventually but not right away get back together "if the stars aligned" I said. She said that I should not wait for her to change her mind. She said that she thought the chemistry was gone. I immediately began running game on her to prove her wrong

So, here is the breif now of it from then.

- Clean slate method and I say we should speak freely round one another b/c we were not sharing anything other than kids info. ----> she responds by doing so and we chat a lot now. I make a point of not calling on phone, but the one time I did to chat with my oldest girl she also talked to me happily. I jumped off first.

- She said we lost chemistry and felt nothing was there. I dont know if this was true but its only what she verbalized. ---> I Immediately begin to run game. She responds favorably. More happy and upbeat around me. We go to a kids swim-school function. She rides on my back in the pool and I make sure we have a great time. Make sure she has a new experience by going on slide. She still has a good bod.

- Make a point of checking her out. Make a point of holding eye contact and acting alpha. Good response. ----> she starts to kino me. Brushing against me when she does not have to, touching me, leaving her hand dangle on my arm, holding on after hug. all the usual stuff. Initiating high fives, smiles etc.

- For her birthday I did a covert "remember" letter. In it I recounted all the great times we had and it just meant that we would become better friends. And I am glad we are now just friends. -----> she immiediately talks about old times, right after reading the letter, and continually here and there each time we meet. "Do you remember when....." "Did you know this about when we....."

- She asks me to come to the shops with her to buy baby pj's. Have fun time in car on the way, and flirting verbally. She buys new dresses as well plus a bra. She talks about the bra to me. (she's initiating all this stuff). She tries to get a level on what I think of how she looks with the bra thing. "Oh, I am not able to wear stuff like when we met. Its just a normal bra. I want to get down to the correct size before I go and buy anything flash" She shows it to me, looks at me. I uphold her self esteem while at the same time not sucking her ass. More fun ensures after this. I stay all day, she wants to get movies for the night and for the kids before they goto bed. We get along well and co-operate perfectly, stay and watch movie. Get a great deal on pizza which she is very excited about. Watch movie, then go and chat. We are both tired. It was a great day, so the only extra physical contact apart from kino is the hug goodbye, but today I decide to leave it out. She seemed to hover waiting for it, staying close.
- During that day she puts on a dress and shows it to me. "what do you think."... "Looks good. Do a spin for me".....she gleefully spins around. Happy mood set. She goes and chucks on the other 3 dresses and shows them to me. each time I get slightly less interested as a test. She tries slightly harder to make sure I see. But obviously I did not ignore her or make myself distant, I only upped the bar, so to speak.

- She goes and gets her hair done. Puts in streaks. She takes me into our old bedroom to show me christmas gifts. Thats where she asks if I noticed her hair. The room was darkish and I had not stopped moving that day til I got in the bedroom. Having not noticed, she decides to bring it up. Great I say, looks really good (paraphrasing all these convos) we go outside talking about the hairdo. Knowing about women, they want you to hear all the details, every little one. I pay attention, reflect it back. Then I just go over and let her know I'm going to touch it. "yeah great job, looks good on you, Its nice and soft" run my fingers through her hair. No resistance.

- Kino and flirting escalates. She will innitiate kino, but the verbal flirting innitiated by me is always given back. Normal new-couples flirting. Non sexual in nature. I do bust her balls tho.

- she mentions how she is going to lose weight. (she wants to lose 8 kgs), taking her back to 50. She wants her boobs to bounce back, and look like she did when we met.

- We used to sit far apart on the couch, but since I started game, she sits as close as she can without being in my face.

- Lots of eye contact, laughing now, jokes. She said I took the fun out of everything (before game) -----> now every interaction is either fun or at least positive. I dont say anything negative.

- The other night she told me she was very glad for our new friendship (as opposed to where we were at before) as we stood close outside talking. We were both tired. I leave, refuse to get involved in a hug as she hovers close. I did not want to be seen to join that statement with a non sexy hug. May have been a mistake, dunno, but prob not at all.

So thats where its at. As far as I can tell she wants to lose weight and told me, she has new hair do and wanted me to see it and aprove (do you like it? she asks), she bought new dresses and showed them to me. She talks openly to me. She flirts and kino's. She is happy to spend time with me. She does not like it if I miss something. Mentioned one christmas function but then I did not go to the next weeks one and she said it would have been great to be there - that she wished i was there since it was a great day and "we" meaning her and kids would have loved it. She is starting to ask me to goto non-nessarsary things when I can. Like shops, etc.

Now, she has little spare time, if any. No really, her day is time-poor. She does Uni from home, has 2 kids, and needs to keep the house clean (which it is) and the gardens done (which they are). Then she has activities to goto for the kids each day.

I am trying to keep my ego out of this and have told it how it is. But remember I did all this with GAME. Before game, I got nowhere, now I game, I am getting somewhere.

Would you say these are the actions of a girl who would like to explore the opportunity to be with me again, even if its a take it slow approach (we became strangers basically for a while there before I moved out)

Or does it sound like she is doing this not for me, but for when she meets other people?

It seems that we are coming closer emotionally and physically as well. It seems bizzare she would do all this at me then go and start seeing someone else. The other night she told me she was very glad for our new friendship. (I was the one who defined the term friendship for us. As in, I went ahead and made her my friend, not my separated wife. I made myself single)

I am running game again, acting aloof and she is filling in the vacuum. Before she said we felt rejected and like we did not click and I am removing these barriers all the time. It was my problem, not hers, in all the stress of kids and rough nights/busy days we lost touch. It seems like we are enjoying things again.

I would appreciate a neutral view about what is on her mind. But as you can see, game is making something happen here. But what. My personal view is that being the single mum with her workload is very demanding and she is missing me and what we had, and is testing the waters with no exact expectation.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She could just be seeking validation from you, it might not be game at all that is accomplishing this. It could be a little bit of both. I have run game on ex's and it does work in the sense that there is a change in their behavior towards me but it doesnt last. Food for thought.

Did she seriously leave you and damage the lives of her children because the "chemistry" was not there? Did she leave for another guy?

She left because we simply were not getting along, and every interaction became mutually painful to bear. Lots or arguing. She did it, she said, so that I would see what I am missing out on, as we have a great house. She said she wants me to slum it basically and see what I'm missing.

She did not leave for another guy. I have said she has very little time but that doesnt mean anything really. She has a mums night out on wednesdays some weeks.

She may be talking with guys on the net or doing the rare date, but she is not into casual sex with me or anyone (said 2 months ago before our change of attitude).

Thats not to say as well she wasnt seeing anyone on the side. How many times has it happened the guy did not see anything but it was actually going on? I did work at night for a long time. But honestly, I doubt 95% that she is seeing anyone else before or after separation. She was too tired (main reason for drop off in sex, because we did have a good sex life while she was preganant. Sex only stopped during breastfeeding.

Internet chatting/flirting on date site, sure, possible. I can easily check her laptop one time if i want to be sneaky, but i actually believe her. I get no bad gut feelings about that.

She really does not have the time. Her main and primary focus is the kids first, then her Uni. She spends all her time doing that. She is not the type for casual sex. She has no inclination of getting involved with anyone.

For instance, went over there a few saturdays ago, and something was mentioned about me, not negative, neutral if anything, and her bro said (who are still friendly with me ".....why dont you do some dating?" She rejected the idea flat out to my understanding. They were in another room and it was not exactly a meant-to-be-secret convo or anything, it was just mentioned in passing.

So dating is even less likely.

She basicaly said to me at the start of the separation she wanted me to let go of her. And I did, I kept right out of it. But then things started to change and here I am now.

My main thought is that she is not seeing anyone right now but may start, and that would be weird considering the flirting, growing close again etc that is happening.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're done and you're wasting time trying to win her back.
you're acting like a chic btw. she should be trying to win you back.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay your post was kind of long, so I may have missed it, but I dont see where it said you're fvcking her.
if you're not now, you'll be out when she finds someone to screw her.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
I think you're done and you're wasting time trying to win her back.
you're acting like a chic btw. she should be trying to win you back.

i am NOT acting like a chick. where r u coming up with this stuff?

I act confident, secure, fun, playful, i dont hang on her, i miss pre arranged meetings on purpose, turn up late sometimes, i spend a total of like 4 hours alone with her. i was with her for 6 years and we still get along. i am not sucking her ass or anything. yeh, people make mistakes, who is 100% anything anyway, but i am closer to alpha/fun than beta/boring.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She could just be seeking validation from you,
i thought about this and its true. she said i rejected her. and i did, but not forthrightly so. over time. and she does feel devalued.

she did not immediately try and seek value from me, its only come about since I made some moves to patch things up .

my whole thing is cast....and reel in...cast....reel in.

i did game before i met her, so I have a little bit left but I have also brushed up.

2 steps forwards one back, plant seeds, be aloof, etc, i treat her like when she was my girlfriend of a few months as well as my wife. its not bland.....

flirting is a key sign. the way its gone down has not been for a simple validation hit. this is the mother of my kids, who never wanted me to leave in the first place. I chose to move out. then she played hardball while maintaining good relations.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
okay your post was kind of long, so I may have missed it, but I dont see where it said you're fvcking her.
if you're not now, you'll be out when she finds someone to screw her.
great insight. i know this all too well and you are right...but look, I am not jumping up and down scared or anything. she is not the type to be rushing into any new relationship.

she acted strange but welcoming when I came round to pick something up that i forgot. and she came outside in her sleepware. i think she is open to the idea of sex again. and you can bet she has thought about it with me. we had an awesome sex life and she has said she missed it. but we never discussed that.

she is a strong girl and does not need anyone, and prefers relationship sex (trust me on this one) but its true that as time goes on....

this is a girl whose preference is me in a marriage with her. I have changed a lot and removed all the **** that stopped me from showing love to her. i got involved in my hobbies, etc.

my thinking is that now these are gone and its rekindling she would be open to sex. to me, the way i know her intimately, if we were to have sex again it would be in the next few weeks.....the only reason she did not want to start up again with me was because of the kids. and it was no lie, she just doesnt want me to move back in with no gaurantee of it working and having my daughters who miss me lots be scvewed over again like last time. we could not do that to them.

BUT if we were having sex, ofcourse she is going to fall in love quickly, and with all the **** removed and new love, things would be good....thats what she would be thinking.

moving this along....the question still remains.....if a girl is doing what she is doing toward me, is she interested in escalation. i dont care about history, my game can be that good, she will be wet. i have made this girl *** and *** and ***, had sex for hours, we have great chemistry, even tho we lost it.....i can have us fall in love again, like any great dj

Thing is: you cannot let the past destroy the future....this is a new dawn, and thats no bulldust. its been deliberately set up like that. we are not concerned with old issues, we are concerned with new ones.

maybe i have to stop coming here for advice because you guys have been so narrow so far...look it up online, people fall in love again ALL the time.

not everyone wants to go out and f.k other people the moment they break up. I knew a girl once who did not have any sex for 5 years after kids and divorce, she was not ugly, it was by choice.

why you would think a 6 year marriage and having the father of your 2 kids with you, would NOT b the first thing she would consider if the stars did align, is beyond me.

to you guys, its like ****s overule everything, girls cheat - they are bad, beware.

stop the insecurity. people pull things back from the brink all the time. not every girl is a ho and wants to sleep around despite having desires. not everyone is shallow or needy of human affection at any cost.

what has this site become? a hollow shell pretending to be happy about women and dating? you guys are so negative.

Her trying to win me back???

Hello, thats what I am doing. It may look like I'm chasing here to you and I dont know why since I have to see my kids twice a week anyway.....but recently i felt a shift in the power base. i felt her reaching out to me, chasing me, proving to me, seeking me.....

u look at it from the negative, 98% of which studies say is just thoughts in your mind that wont come true.....but from the positive, havnt you ever heard of realizing what you have til you were letting it go? its quite feasable thats whats happened here. it was a powerful "clean slate" letter and a powerful "remember the good times that we both missed" letter.
not everything is game, a lot is just common sense.

you say do not write letters: well how u meant COMMUNICATE with someone when talking is not always the best way to get the message across? have any of you had an ltr?i was not needy, i was not desparate. sure i am seeking an answer here, but to her I am a cool, confident guy sorting out his sh.i

i am looking for a view on a question, I am not here to patch up basic holes in my game i learnt and integrated 10 years ago. . ffs

so to you, a dead tired mother of 2 kids who doesnt go anywhere to meet anyone, who does uni from home and needs it done along with 1000 other things, she is taking her precious time instead of doing all that, so immediately seek some strangers c0.ck right away?

Hey, if it is, then it is, i wont be in denial but i doubt anyone here could acurately tell me, even tho i know the answer is no, she is not yet ready to venture off.

my griff is that each time something like this is mentioned, its immediately "oh yeh, she's sleeping around, the ho."

never mind mentioning anything about the intended question i asked, because u are all too busy hating women.

let me tell you, if you hate women and look at the negs so much, u are never going to be happy, and thats the purpose of being on this site in the first place.....get your issues dialed in, sort them out, move on to the rest of your life. you cant be on this women hating, slut sleeparound phase for all your life. you are filling a bucket with holes in it atm, but you need to plug those holes.

i had 5 out of 6 years go really good in our relationship, we were truly happy with 2 beautiful kids. sometimes **** hits the fan. doesnt mean its not worth it or an issue cannot be worked out....

plus look at all the progress....its gone from arguing and blaming and distance, to getting along, resparking fires, kino, and moving closer to one another.

its a simple question i asked....it did not need to be dragged down with the pre-conception that some girl you dont even know is sleeping with someone else, cos believe me, I have to go past there nearly each night and no one is there but her. and its not like she can duck out and pick them up, or anything. so get over it already.

well stumps me if you'll help me out, but look at what i wrote and I am sure it will help you. cos you guys need help more than me it seems....i was not seeking a solution, i was seeking an opinion. how old are you people? 16?

****, no wonder the "advice" is so lame.

Last edited:

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you considered using getting with other women to create jealousy.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:
Have you considered using getting with other women to create jealousy.
She knows about several girls i Have dated.

My current flatmate is female, just me and her, and she knows that she likes me, and tried to bang me.

I said to her (about my current flatmate) "I need to keep her and her bf together, I need that as I dont want a situation where i am crapping in my own pad."

She said after a few more lines of conversation "Yes, I know she likes you."

The girl cooks for me a fair bit, helps me out, hangs out. I would go for her but she is not my type despite being good looking.

She is jealous of those things. Two months after separation she got upset at me saying "Its only been two months and you are out there ****ing [home town]."

Before I moved out she said "Please dont go back to doing what you were doing before you met me. That would be terrible. for you."

so these cards have been played. Each time she hears about something - and i dont rub it in her face - she always says "well i dont have any plans on seeing anyone but you can do what you like."

I believe her mostly (2% room for doubt) that she is not seeing anyone.

Anyway, the jealousy card has been played and at the moment she is flirting with me, and its picking up pace. She is more than willing to get in contact with me, she has dressed up for me and gone out with me to extra places that were not nessarsary to go with me to, and she has lamented when I have not gone to somewhere when she was expecting me.

That is a massive change from her former attitude of indifference.

***So my question would be, she seems into me still, and she has remembered old times recently (after i reminded her) and talks about them....done her hair up and got new dresses, flirts, jokes, wished i was funny again, then i went funny again and she laughs at my jokes. Before that would not happen. So question is: is she into me again, or is this some mind trick/unconscious game?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did i miss something? Are they your kids or just hers?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
TizZle said:
Did i miss something? Are they your kids or just hers?
mine and hers.

I am wondering...the overall progression seems to be.

wife gets jealous but I ignore it...i start to hold eye contact more, make her realize I am checking her out - nothing too obvious, really nothing....she begins touching me. I start to touch back...flirting....teasing.....all reciprocated.

now, I thought I may have started it, but it doesn't matter, does it- I'd really like to know if this is for real or some kind of mind -fukc or test?

One thing I do know is that while the fun/teasing/touching/joking has increased the old flaws of our relationship have decreased - no fighting, overlooks bad things, poor attitudes, etc.

Thats what makes me think this is genuine.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(damnit you tricked me too)

Winning is being happy with the relationship you have, not clinging to the relationship you used to have.

Viagra4Soul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
(damnit you tricked me too)

:rock:

Winning is being happy with the relationship you have, not clinging to the relationship you used to have.
Yeah, exactly what I was going to say, except in a 17 paragraph response peppered with my personal perspective.

Thanks. :yes: