Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running game on 19 yr old goddess

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I was out on the lake the other day with some friends... there was a girl out there who was ****ing amazing to me in so many ways. She was smart, witty, and I'm telling you she is a ****ing 10. I honestly thought she was like 25 years old...she acted mature and really hung in there with all the conversation going on. I was riding back home with a few people and she purposely sat in the back seat with me and was extremely touchy/feely. The kino was obvious and natural for both us. We all went our seperate ways, and we exchanged numbers.

This was 2 days ago........Since then she calls and texts me constantly....telling me how funny I am and how she wants to hang out ASAP. Im gonna pick her up tomorrow and take her out somewhere.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just thinking out loud. I feel like I need to be reminded of what NOT to do.....as I really, really, really wanna get this girl naked ASAP. I'm certainly not an amateur at this, but I have to admit its been a while since I've even talked to a girl this young......

Exciting times, my friends.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
Ok, so I was out on the lake the other day with some friends... there was a girl out there who was ****ing amazing to me in so many ways. She was smart, witty, and as I said, a perfect little 10. I honestly thought she was like 25 years old...she acted mature and really hung in there with all the conversation going on. I was riding back home with a few people and she purposely sat in the back seat with me and was extremely touchy/feely. The kino was obvious and natural for both us. We all went our seperate ways, and we exchanged numbers.

This was 2 days ago........Since then she calls and texts me constantly....telling me how funny I am and how she wants to hang out ASAP. Im gonna pick her up tomorrow and take her out somewhere.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just thinking out loud. I feel like I need to be reminded of what NOT to do.....as I really, really, really wanna get this girl naked ASAP. I'm certainly not an amateur at this, but I have to admit its been a while since I've even talked to a girl this young......

Exciting times, my friends.
Here is what NOT to do.

Just dont CALL her a goddess. No woman is a goddess. Hopefully that was just a figure of speech as in... you think she's just smokin. I hope that's all it is. :up:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep the conversation light meaning don't discuss politics and Religion. Don't compliment her so much and if possible go out drinking with her. Don't catch feelings for this girl. I have dated plenty of younger woman and the ones under 25 are a little more unstable than the older ones. They love you ones second and the next second they hate you. Just have fun with it. Nothing like a 19 year old piece of ass.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I was using "goddess" to properly describe her to you guys. As I said, I'm no beginner here. Can we post pictures of girls on here? What are the rules? You have to see this girl

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just behave the same way you did the night you met her and don't try too hard. Don't go out of your way to show just how cool you are or it can backfire.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm asking for advice or just thinking out loud.
And here I thought you were bragging!

So this guy goes into confession and says, "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I've been working very closely lately with a new female temp I hired for a project and things seemed to be heating up and today, it was just the two of us at my office, and things really went crazy! We were all over each other! Our clothes came flying off, we made love on the floor, we made love on the filing cabinet, on the desk, in the copy room, we had sex all over the place! It was HOT! It was LUSTY! We were like ANIMALS!"

The priest says, "I don't remember ever seeing you in church before. Are you a parishioner here?" and the man replies, "No. I'm not even Catholic. I'm Jewish." So the priest says, "Then why are you telling me all this?"

And the guy says, "Telling you? I'm telling EVERYBODY!"

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think comedy is a cornerstone of running game.......... If you get girls laughing, which is what I have perfected, it just seems easier than ever.

There should be a forum for the people on here who are having great success...... I have been on a run now for about 6 months that is legendary

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Feel free to post those pics. You are making the mistake of putting her on a pedastool (in your mind at least), thats the road to AFC'ville. You say your no beginner but your acting EXACTLY like one.

If you want to get her in bed, start treating her like every other women you've banged and not like she's the only women you ever want to sleep with.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are free to post pictures as long as they are "work safe."

My advice, take it with a grain of salt.

Don't fall for her. Don't be too nice.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy, your're right........... your're exactly right. It's not like I'm copy/pasting this thread to her email.

She has no idea I want her, she is chasing me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I think comedy is a cornerstone of running game.......... If you get girls laughing, which is what I have perfected, it just seems easier than ever.

There should be a forum for the people on here who are having great success...... I have been on a run now for about 6 months that is legendary
Hey junior - I have a 19 year old "friend" who allegedly has a boyfriend but she wants to know all about me and my life and emails me daily. She makes a point of telling me that she "sat at home last Saturday night with the old folks - no boyfriend "..
I get the doogy eyes from her and the punches in the arm and the dilated pupls and the rosey flushed cheeks. Ya dig ?
I started off teaching her to dance and now she in in my space. I laugh at her and do the usual C&F stuff - and call her a clumsy kid .. She keeps coming back for more.

No possible future here BUT a heck of a lot of fun.

GO for it KIng - those perky breasts are all the incentive that you need.

( How about a picture of this teen Goddess- )

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Hey junior - I have a 19 year old "friend" who allegedly has a boyfriend but she wants to know all about me and my life and emails me daily. She makes a point of telling me that she "sat at home last Saturday night with the old folks - no boyfriend "..
I get the doogy eyes from her and the punches in the arm and the dilated pupls and the rosey flushed cheeks. Ya dig ?
I don't mean to call you out but I am going too. You have mentioned this girl in at least 15 posts, and you have not even banged her yet. Close the deal before you act like she is in love with you. I don't mean to flame but if you have not gotten the pusssssss yet than every IOI means jack sh1t. I would not be happy if I was in your shoes. And if I was talking like you I would have fvcked her already.

One more question. If there hot 19 year old is so much in love with you than why have you not closed the deal yet?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
She has no idea I want her, she is chasing me.

She's chasing you because she has no idea you want her. Just don't let her find out for certain, and you'll do well. That teenage flakiness will show its head as soon as she knows you like her.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics pls.

Actually, if you do post them here, everyone will be happy to chime in on how badly flawed she is. That could be good for your attitude.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I want to call some girl a 'goddess,' I remind myself that at some point, she's been on her knees, blowing some drunk guy at 3am.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
Whenever I want to call some girl a 'goddess,' I remind myself that at some point, she's been on her knees, blowing some drunk guy at 3am.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

As I said before, I was simply using that word to help describe her beauty. Its not like I'm telling her she is a goddess.

Anyway, last night I took her out to dinner.........we hung out there for a while and then went back to my place and drank some wine. We conversated and played some cards for a while....... long story short, I ended up crrrrruuuuuuushing that sweet little ass a couple of times. mmmmm, sweet and young.

Now Im not going to call her for a few days and really make her sweat, lol.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember she is a 19 year old who is experimenting with an older man. She is not in love with you. She is out for new experiences.

If she dates you for 2 months, she will still be fooling around with 20 year old Jimmy from her peer group.

Give her the space a 19 year old wants, give her new experiences, sex her good and teach her new things. Be a mature 30 year old who still likes to enjoy life and is fun to be around. But she does not want a 20 year old Jimmy when she is with you.

You can marry her when she turns 25 and becomes a mature woman (women seem to mature in the year after their 24th birthday.)

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seagull said:
You had anal on the first date?!
That's just our way (American way) of saying we had sex with a girl.