Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running a red light

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you take traffic school if you ran a red light. I was making a right turn and it was a red light I slowed down but did not stop fully. A cop pulled me over and she was a total power tripping *****. I hate female cops. Anyways can I take traffic school to erase my point?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I deserve the ticket bc you are suppose to come to a full stop but nobody was anywhere near the intersection, I just didn't like the atitude of the cop. She was acting rude and was totally power tripping. Give a female some power and they totally over do it. Ok I know your a cop and you have more power than me, alright get over yourself. I just don't want any points plus I don't want my insurance to go up. I'm just going to take traffice school couldn't be that bad.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of cops are *ssholes.

you give some monkey a blue shirt, badge and gun and he thinks he's god.

cops ticket you for a rolling stop, but you ever watch a cop cruiser, they do rolling stops all the time.

what its ok for them to break the law but not ok for us?

10% of cops are awesome and thank god we have them. but the other 90% are worse than the criminals if you ask me.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
10% of cops are awesome and thank god we have them. but the other 90% are worse than the criminals if you ask me.
Very true.

I always see them going way past the speed limit on surface streets and on the freeways too.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's true pretty much all cops are *******s. Seriously though I see cops do rolling stops all the time. I mean if they can do so should I. I mean I usually do stop if it has cars in the intersection but if it's like completely empty why do it, it's a waste of time. Slowing down should be good enough.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You always need to stay alert at stop signs and red lights, in case there is a patrol car nearby

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Yeah it's true pretty much all cops are *******s. Seriously though I see cops do rolling stops all the time. I mean if they can do so should I.
Perhaps the cops you saw were doing what we pay them to do, fight crime and 'get the bad guys'. If that includes a couple of rolling stops to roll up on some burglars, or stop a robbery in progress, it comes with the territory.

When cops do their jobs well, nobody notices. That's the beauty of the job.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have tried a line on her, maybe something like "You know, a lot of my favorite movies start this way."

Just an idea. :)