Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rule regarding timing of texts?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of nights ago, I sent a C&F text to a HB I'm getting to know (around 11pm, when most people in their early/mid 20s are still awake). I woke up the following day to see she responded with her own C&F comment - which came in at 5:00 in the morning. Because there is a timestamp on our texts, I poked fun at her regarding the timing of the text. Her story was that she was up early for a flight.

Blame this on my naivety of text game, but is this normal behavior? While she may have simply seen it then and responded accordingly, one of my buds says that his wife works odd hours, but she's not sending texts that late/early to just anyone. Years ago, a girl I went to college with responded to a joke I made at 4am, and we eventually dated for a couple of months. Is there any correlation between odd-timed texts and significance? (and I don't mean obvious things like drunk dials or booty calls).

This HB recently got out of a lengthy relationship and I have a few other plates, so while I have things going on, this caught my attention. I figured I'd post it here to see what you all thought.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what time the text came in?
Maybe she just finished banging some dude.
If you are already invested so much at this early stage then you are going have the rough ride...

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should have mentioned it to her. It just shows that you care about these things and/or pay attention to them. When really you shouldn't give two fu*ks about it or invest an ounce of energy wondering why she sent it at that time.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if she's replying at 4am etc, it does show that she's interested.
However, it's not like you can take that interest to the bank and cash it in....

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses to clear that up. I was curious about the text-timing as a whole and if it carried any significance, but I can't and won't take the results to heart. More of an observation than anything - though the suggestion she could be interested is clearly a good thing.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said she could have just finished suking some guys covk. Maybe she's being polite ... Wouldn't read too much into it..

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't let I worry you. I work nightshift & I don't send women messages in unsociable hours. The way is see it is I want her to receive text when she's feeling good. Sending her one at 3am might piss her off.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
5am is not the typical ****sucking time....
Hahaha, well put. HB was visiting family in her hometown, so unless there's some odd family relations going on, she wasn't getting down.