Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RSD Nation is even more ridiculous than Sosuave

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past few months I've gotten so sick of the constant whining and b*tching about women on this site that I thought I'd bail and go to the RSD Nation forum where at least guys are talking about getting laid rather than ranting about their ignorant notions of "feminism."

Unfortunately, the RSD forums are even more retarded than these.

Here's a thread started by a guy who claims he sleeps with a new girl every 3 and a half days:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/292959

I bet, pal! :up:

And in the thread there's a post from a guy who claims to have banged more than 1600 women: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/292959?#comment-1002501

:crackup: I really hope those guys are trying to sell something. At least that would make some sense. Guys who go on the 'net and lie to complete strangers about the number of women they've banged, without even scamming some suckers for their trouble, would have to be completely insane.

Reminds me of the guys on LPSG.org who all claim to have 12" ****s but can never find a ruler or a camera to prove it.

The internet sure is entertaining but it makes semi-serious discussions about emotional topics like sex essentially impossible. :yawn: These sites make the old alt.seduction.fast look downright respectable.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
"LAST QUARTER OF 2012
31 lays from 9/1/12 - end of year '12
Lay Rate: 3.77"

is what is claimed in the first link. if the guy is gaming constantly and in an area full of women i can believe that. before i had game in my early 20's when i would go to vegas i was pulling easily because that's what women do when they go there, they get laid. so if a "pua artist" is in vegas for 3 months i'm sure he could have a new lay on average every 3.77 days if he is in the right place, motivated, and on top of his game.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Second guy was 1664 days at one new per 10 days. 166 women. Feasible, if you work at it, I'd imagine.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, Mr. Tits, Burroughs, Atom Smasher and Danger have started a joint business venture. We came up with a new invention called a f*cktrometer. Plutoman, both you and Sigma were off by a few 10ths of a percent.

But the NEXT time, if you want more accurate counts, you can buy the F*cktrometer for 5 EASY! EASY! EASY! (did I say easy?) installments of $19.95......But this special offer is only for a limited time! PLUS if you ORDER TODAY, you get not only one, but TWO for the price of one! But supplies are limited. Call today!

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are attractive guy and organize your whole life around that, yeah it could work.

I remember one week where I was with three different girls, that sh!t is not for me. I felt a bit like I was losing my identity. It was in a hostel so of course there is a bit of a girl rotation and hook-up culture, you are basically a cog in a machine.

Notching bedposts is fine but it does matter how and who its with, if you don't qualify your experiences I am skeptical how great it really is. At least for me, everyone is different of course.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD posters are really, really, really into pickup. They're obsessed with it. They may go clubbing five nights a week. They see it as a rewarding lifestyle. I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of them put up big numbers, especially if they live in a large area with a lot of potential targets.

SoSuave seems to encourage a more balanced life. In other words, there's more to life than just women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, Mike. I'm going to have to ban you if you keep mentioning the "looks" issue. ;)

Zekko for the win. RSD is a strange cacophony of craziness, with a few gems mixed in here & there. There seems to be a heavy Ekhart Tolle/eastern spirituality climate over there. I guess, whatever floats your boat, but it is true that our site here takes a life-balance approach which I think is much healthier for men.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a bunch of dudes who never got the strange in college or whatever and are making up for it now.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The remedy is easy:

Stop believing things that are on your screen, especially from forums, blogs, and social media. You have to put a mountain of info into a grinder to get an ounce of usable material.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think the guys on here are complaining / crazy (not that it isnt true), you've clearly never been to PuaHate.com. Those people are... Wow. :crazy:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
If you think the guys on here are complaining / crazy (not that it isnt true), you've clearly never been to PuaHate.com. Those people are... Wow. :crazy:

You aren't kidding at all Floyd. A site dedicated to hating PUAs. Really?! Who actually gives a sh1t about what some PUA weirdo is doing unless you are completely clueless and took them as the "real deal" then got taken for loads of cash and your time.

I've checked the site out a few times and it's beyond obvious those dudes care more about other men than women. Fvcking whack jobs. To actually even sign up and post there you have to be unstable.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
RSD posters are really, really, really into pickup. They're obsessed with it. They may go clubbing five nights a week. They see it as a rewarding lifestyle. I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of them put up big numbers, especially if they live in a large area with a lot of potential targets.

SoSuave seems to encourage a more balanced life. In other words, there's more to life than just women.
Yeah Tyler has said he goes out 7 nights a week and has for years...that's insane. So I think the stats are believable if they really go out as much as they say they do, and because like you said they are obsessed with picking up chicks. I think at that point it becomes automatic, because their lives are devoted to pickup.

I do like his freetour videos and the ones from his own youtube channel though, there's some good stuff there.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Well sh!t sweety, seems like your all out of options.

I can remember you (thumpy) trolling and whining about the manosphere back in 09 over at heartiste. What's that 3 now? plus alt-seduction makes it 4. Maybe it's time to just concede and say to yourself "fvck it, men will talk about the inner workings of women no matter how much it pisses me off". :cry:

Lady..It's really not the end of the world, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's only going to grow from here.

Chin up, there are other adventures out there for you. You did give it a good hard try. Leave the manosphere to the horrible men eh?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, even RSD ain't satisfying Zarky's thrist for manufactured indignation.

What are we gonna do?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love RSD for the content they put out. there dvd's ad there youtube videos.

I like sosuave because it has a more underground feel where i can get personal answers

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to put a mountain of info into a grinder to get an ounce of usable material.
This is really the problem with the internet in general. 99.999% noise, and only a tiny bit of signal.

The problem is that anybody can be anything on the 'net. While that's sort of good sometimes, in any case where anybody wants a straight answer it's awful. There is no accountability. Some shmoe says "I ****ed 1600 broads so obviously I know what I'm doing, so buy my sh*t." I mean it's POSSIBLE that a guy had sex with 1600 women, but it's so unlikely as to be laughable. But I can't prove he didn't.

If you look, though, as superstars like Tiger Woods who may have f*cked a couple of dozen chicks while married to that blond b*tch.. If anyone could have boned 1600 chicks it's people like him. Maybe if you're Axl Rose or John Bon Jovi you could f*ck that many ... but really? Women don't just screw you and then leave, never to be heard from again. If any dude screwed 1600 women he would have so much drama on his hands that it would be in the news.

I do like RSD for their content as well. But come on, internet forums are ridiculous. This one, for sure, and RSD too. Even when you use "real names" like in Facebook forums, the signal to noise ratio is still atrocious. I guess that's just the hazards of getting info from the 'net. No solution possible.

tone_loc

Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA's are notorious for picking up warpigs, troglodytes, and low hanging fruit in general. The hottest girls these guys lay would be more than ugly enough to make a normal man vomit on sight.

This is not conjecture--I've been out with these guys and see what they go after. And it is not a pretty sight.

Zarky said:
Over the past few months I've gotten so sick of the constant whining and b*tching about women on this site that I thought I'd bail and go to the RSD Nation forum where at least guys are talking about getting laid rather than ranting about their ignorant notions of "feminism."

Here's a thread started by a guy who claims he sleeps with a new girl every 3 and a half days:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/292959

I bet, pal! :up:

And in the thread there's a post from a guy who claims to have banged more than 1600 women: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/292959?#comment-1002501

:crackup: I really hope those guys are trying to sell something. At least that would make some sense. Guys who go on the 'net and lie to complete strangers about the number of women they've banged, without even scamming some suckers for their trouble, would have to be completely insane.

Reminds me of the guys on LPSG.org who all claim to have 12" ****s but can never find a ruler or a camera to prove it.

The internet sure is entertaining but it makes semi-serious discussions about emotional topics like sex essentially impossible. :yawn: These sites make the old alt.seduction.fast look downright respectable.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tone_loc said:
PUA's are notorious for picking up warpigs, troglodytes, and low hanging fruit in general. The hottest girls these guys lay would be more than ugly enough to make a normal man vomit on sight.

This is not conjecture--I've been out with these guys and see what they go after. And it is not a pretty sight.
No doubt. I used to have fake friends who would brag and boast about how many women they banged, and they were heavy into pick-up. Not in the internet / Mystery / PUA sense... They didnt even know what that **** was. It was just their way of life, and all they cared about.

These guys DID get laid a lot, but mostly by women that were doable at best. I seen a lot of them, and was there most of the time when it happened. They were mostly all trashy, average, DTF girls. The kind you find EVERYWHERE. They ****ed hundreds of these women, and would always brag about their numbers. Too bad no one really gave a ****, and I (as well as others in our fake group of friends, at the time) rejected the same type of low calibur women, and dated much better looking ones (but not much better in quality, ha ha... dumb *****es), at more irregular intervals. They were just jumping from average ***** to average *****, like it was nothing.

They were all about quantity over quality (in terms of looks), approached everyone who was at least semi-decent / not digusting, rarely turned anyone down... All they cared about was how MANY girls they banged, and would naturally compete against everyone else, and brag about how hot they were, and etc. Losers.

This **** was constant with them. They always had girls, and were always getting laid, because they had no standards. Especially when there was alcohol involved. A lot of those trashy average girls at parties, and ****. They didnt care. Just went after the easy bangs - then bragged about it. "Look at me! I have all these girls around me!"

Man, I used to hang out with the WORST of everything.