Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rough times for Russian pilots

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate that big countries are looking away and keep on supporting Turks.

Currently they are supporting ISIS and because of that ISIS has become an enemy to be afraid of.

They went against Russians that went against ISIS.
And these are not the only things Turkey have done .

In the past they invaded Cyprus who used to be that time land of Greece ( Greece and Turkey are both members of NATO)and nobody did nothing.

2007 Turkish agents burned half of forests close to Athens and many other forests in Peloponisus(south Greece)

Recently ,they used the laughable excuse that Russian jetfighters violated their airspace meanwhile in the last 7 years they have violated the Greek airspace more that 8500 times plus they made some of their military tests in Greek territory.

Many Syrians try to go to the Europe through Turkey and the turks do absolutely nothing to help them but the opposite, they sink the life boats(which are in terrible conditions) they use to get in Greece.

Still European countries keep on supporting them with milions having in mind all these things they have done.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that due to the economic collapse, the price of a hooker in Greece has fallen to roughly the price of a sandwich, about $8-10 US.