Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rough sex v gentle sex

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go away from what we normally hear on these forums i.e. how to make her like me etc.

Im talking about when your finally with her, what do woman like in the bed room
department, and when guys have sex with a woman, are they gentle, or rough, all the times ive had sex ive been gentle.

what i mean by gentle and rough sex

gentle= cherish every part of a woman, kiss softly, slow,

man rough withwoman= like spank a woman, pull her hair etc grab her ass, what do woman prefer,i would like to hear opinion of any woman if here or men.

woman rough with man= this is where, ive had sex with one woman that was like this, i mean where the woman is dominant, for example she may spank you etc, some men like this type of sex

what do you prefer, what do you think most woman like from your experience.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I've been with in the last 5 years love it rough. If you're in a relationship then gentle is good sometimes, but trust me she wants you to grab her hair, choke her(lightly), but just something that pushes the envelope a little bit.

this has just been my experience.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I've found a lot of chicks love it when you pull their hair. It makes them feel dominated.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F the slow and gentle stuff...I am making that b!tch tap out like in an MMA fight, but unfortunately for her there is no ref to make me stop...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical answer is probably both: some want it gentle most of the time and some want it rough most of the time but most want a balance of the two and for you to change it up. I've only once been asked to tone it down a bit as she was getting sore, usually instead they ask for it harder and harder. Give it to her rough, get slow and gentle when she's tiring out, get rough again when she gets her energy back, and so on.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Zerro - you need a balance. It can depend on the mood of the situation - for example, in a quickie, you're more likely to be rougher than if it's an all-nighter where you're taking your time.

It can also depend on what part of the body you're concentrating on. She might like her lips kissed gently and her cl!t licked slowly, but want you to slap her behind or pound her hard when ramming her. The change up in stimuli at different body points is likely to get her more wet than if you go about the same pace in each spot.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I prefer the gentle stuff. Yeah sue me, I still have a closet sappy side lol. But sadly, I had to competely give up on that because it's romantic fantasy, NOT reality. I've NEVER met a female genuniely into the gentle stuff. She might tolerate it sometimes in a serious LTR, but don't expect much enthusiasm about it lol.

I have to force myself to be slightly more aggressive in bed. Not like whips and chains sh*t, but a faster pace and a more lusty "I gotta have you now" type sex. That's what excites women IME.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. They want PASSIONATE sex. It isn't gentle and it isn't rough. I suppose it's in between.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what mood I'm in (and what mood the gf is in). Some nights it's super passionate and slow, some nights I'm throwing her, grabbing her, biting, ripping hair, and ordering her cute ass around.

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start out slow. Build into it, don't **** her like you're trying to rip something until she's wet enough and you know where you need to go.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenix94 said:
Start out slow. Build into it, don't **** her like you're trying to rip something until she's wet enough and you know where you need to go.
With any form of exercise it's important to always warm up. :D

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a gentle guy... but after some time I noticed this with most girls I've been with:

They never complained but whenever they had the initiative (her on top) they'd gradually get rougher and rougher... like they were throwing a hint "DO ME HARD BUT I DONT WANT TO SAY IT OUT LOUD". These days I learned to take that hint... life is good.

Anyway, as I also learned over time is that most women are a lot of things, but not fragile. Hell, your own d!ck is probably more fragile... when you're going hard it's actually easier to hurt yourself than her :D

So yeah, start slow but ramp it up. If you shoot fast, then go a 2nd round and go hard.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like rough sex, the last girl I was dating ... Well, I didn't really care what she preferred. The door was always open for her to leave, but she stuck around.

I do like slow foreplay though, got to get the nose wet first.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
When I hear a guy say that his woman likes sex to be "quiet and gentle," I'm thinking, 'yeah, with you she does.'
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
I'm a gentle guy... but after some time I noticed this with most girls I've been with:

They never complained but whenever they had the initiative (her on top) they'd gradually get rougher and rougher... like they were throwing a hint "DO ME HARD BUT I DONT WANT TO SAY IT OUT LOUD". These days I learned to take that hint... life is good.

Anyway, as I also learned over time is that most women are a lot of things, but not fragile. Hell, your own d!ck is probably more fragile... when you're going hard it's actually easier to hurt yourself than her :D

So yeah, start slow but ramp it up. If you shoot fast, then go a 2nd round and go hard.
Yep, whenever you let them on top they'll ride you like they're trying to pound you into the ground.

Side note: People like to claim that memory foam mattresses are terrible for sex, but I think they just suck at it to begin with as I find them to be superior for it especially when it's rough. No noise from the bed plus it feels much better when she's riding cowgirl on that as compared to a regular spring mattress.