Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rough Pvssy=Had an Abortion

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You idiots do realize that the idea that abortions cannot possibly leave lasting consequences is feminist propaganda, right? It is obviously effective propaganda.
when you look like a jackass go straight to the feminist propaganda line

Bible_Belt said:
I live not too far from what at least used to be the biggest abortion mill in the country, near East St Louis. If you were a Dr. with some magic technique for scraping fetuses out of b!tches without leaving scar tissue, then you wouldn't be working there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_k7fFogGfs

are you fingering all the patients that come out of the mill? :crackup:

Bible_Belt said:
And I'm not even saying that every abortion can be felt later by fingering a chick. I'm saying that abortions often leave scar tissue, which you can feel inside her, and I'm telling you what that means when you encounter it.
yes, that is what you are saying, you wrote this thread as a tip saying rough pvssy=abortion, you were very clear with your "revelations", you embarrassed yourself bro, you are now trying to back track to save face, you're not even sure what you're trying to say.

hopefully many people won't view this thread for your sake to see your ignorance.

Bible_Belt said:
but it's a recent revelation of mine.
get some new revelations bro, this one isn't working for you, start fingering some pvssies so you know better :up:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sounds like we need to have SoSuave Finga Fest Fourteen. Get some women together and let us all do a little come hither and get to the "bottom" of this. :rockon:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've read this thread a couple times and at first I didn't understand where BB was going, but I think I might now.

It may be the fact that when a woman has an abortion it isn't so much the aborted fetus leaves a scar, but more the tools the doctor sticks up there to get it out?? I could totally see that.

jake-a-roo4

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are so clueless. How many women have you really fingered? You do know that not every abortion requires a doctor using tools right? They have pills that do it more effectively in the early stages of pregnancy in the first few weeks. Ever hear of that? My ex had two abortions one at 16 and at 19. She is a mental case with many problems I didnt find that out until months into the relationship when she sprung it me out on the blue. There was no roughness inside her at all. I've fingered girls that had a slight roughness they didnt have any abortions. We were in High School we all would know if a girl was knocked up before.