• Texas

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Who do you guys think is going to win the Rose Bowl tonight?USC or Texas. If you have a valid reason then lets hear it! I myself am going with USC because Reggie Bush is a freak with legs...my prediction 28-14 in favor of USC.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

USC, there's just TOO many weapons both with QB, the 2b's for USC, the Wr's, and the D can play when it HAS too. There's too much to do to shut them down.

Texas, vince is awesome, but still, it's like Mike Vick. A little better, but it's Vick. Sick, but if you find a way to shut Vince down, you can inhibit the team.

35 - 24

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USC
I don't think anyone in college football can stop Bush. He just has too much skill for anyone in college to handle. If you could somehow stop Bush, Leinhert could hurt you bigtime.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who did Texas even beat this year? Except Ohio State, all their hard opponents were in Austin. They have no idea what they're getting into. USC are going to annihilate them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USC, and in all honestly, I really don't like USC. It's not even going to be that close.

Vince YOung can't throw. He has faced 1 defense that is this athletic all year, Ohio State and if they would have went for some TD's instead of FG's, they win that game easily.

USC doesn't have a problem scoring, and they have the athletes to stay with the recievers, unlike..lol.. Baylor and Texas Tech in the little eleven

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good game. Too bad Pino has screwed up kicking.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOUCHDOWN!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!

*Ahem*

Vince Young...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Ahem...all you who thought USC was gonna win....BWAHAHAHAHA. Texas wins!! FVCK SC!

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before the bashing and stuff starts lol, ALL HAVE TO ADMIT THIS WAS A VERY GOOD GAME.

Sorry for Caps.

-Sinisa

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait for Texas/Ohio State next season in Austin. It's definitely going to be one of the best games of the regular season.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great game!

Looks like they voted for the Heisman trophy a bit too early...

Texas #1, no doubt.

Who's #2, USC or OSU? Both narrowly beaten by Texas at home.

OSU/Texas should be a great one next year -- but I don't know if Texas will be nearly the same team without Young.

I'm sure he's happier to get the national championship than he would have been to get the Heisman. And he bloody well earned it. Great job!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
USC screwed their own self. I mean they were leading for a long time even when they screwed up. My man Reggie shouldn't pitched that ball. Vince done really good I'll give him credit. However, I can't wait to see Vince when he's in the NFL...he'll be another Mike Vick...it will be funny as hell.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I like Vince Young, I absolutely despised the one-man show that the Longhorns put up. Calling every single play out of the shotgun and relying on Young to run whatever play he felt like running. Pete Carrol should have designed one of those 2-5 defenses that Belichick likes to run. He should have had at least two DBs (not Linebackers) always running a QB Spy on Young and taken away his scrambling, kind of like what Carolina did to the Falcons. USC shot themselves in the foot going for it on 4th down. They should have converted on 3rd down!!!

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Would anyone like to mention the totally BULLSHYT play where Young made a pass play / lateral OFF HIS KNEES???

This WHOLE BCS season was marred by BAD calls by officials who NEVER reviewed QUESTIONABLE or LUDICRUS plays.

That changes the outcome. USC really couldn't stop Texas, BUT, it would have been Texas coming from behind, or more Time would have been burned off the clock. INSTEAD, from his Knees Young Laterals the TD is kept, but the extra point is missed.

SO SO SO BAD.

It wasn't so much I cared that Texas won, as the purity seasons lost when such calls are made.

Other than that, it was Carroll's NOT punting for it on 4th & 1.5 that gave young a short-field. I was amazed at USC's secondary; it looked like the Pat's during the first half of the 05 season.

ALL in all, great game.

Where was Bush?

A-Unit

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bush had like a 40 yard run and then decided to toss it to his teamate but instead gave up the ball to Texas. USC actually would have been up by 3 touchdowns are atleast another FG and they would have won. So in my mind bush screwed them.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not talking about the score im talking about bush