Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh V gets beer thrown in his face.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Meh, red pill ideas were never meant to be expressed out in the open. It will get you in trouble...

Like Morpheus said in the Matrix:

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy.
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

If your goal is to unplug men from the Matrix and make them see the red pill truths, then you have to do so COVERTLY. Expressing your ideas out in the open, to the whole wide world, is gonna attract attention from all those men and women who are hopelessly dependent on the system. In other words, it's gonna alarm the enemy.

Now what idiot would do that? Imagine a small army facing a large, superior army... The small army decides to directly confront the large army on a wide open field... What's gonna happen? They'll get crushed!

If the small army wants to win, it needs to execute covert operations. Like Navy SEAL teams going in and out, executing surgical blows to the enemy. They arrive in the night, not in daylight. They conceal themselves, stay low, use their surroundings for cover...

Operating the way Roosh does is stupid. He's fighting out in the open against a superior army. Yeah, it shows he's fearless and won't be intimidated even though everyone's against him blah blah. Well, good for him, I'm sure that gets him a lot of respect.

But in the end, he's just being a moron fighting his war like a moron, instead of fighting SMART.

If he looses his fight, if people turn against him and shut his mouth, if mayors of big cities ban him from holding his speeches, if angry mobs attack him in the streets, if people spit on him, if people twist his words and make him to look out as the bad guy and if they SUCCEED at that... I won't feel bad about it or mourn for the guy at all.

Smart men know how things work: Don't get into an argument with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it. Don't try to reason with women, they will twist your words, backwards rationalize their own bad behavior and make YOU seem like the bad guy. Etc. Etc.

Same goes for fighting against feminists, their white knights and the ignorant masses. Don't fight them OVERTLY, fight them COVERTLY, like the motherfvcking Vietcong fought the US army.

If you're too stupid to realize this, like Roosh, then I don't give a rat's azz about you. It's like warning your kid not to play with fire, then he does so anyway and gets his fingers burnt. Well, boo-fvcking-hoo, don't come crying to me now...

Fvck Roosh. Every guy on here should focus on learning the truth about women for himself, learn how to deal with them, learn to spin plates, develop yourself and become the best man you can be, fvck bytches left and right, maybe hope to eventually find a great girl who you can start a family with. BE HAPPY! No need to concern yourself with youtube videos of some idiot trying to fight the system out in the open and obviously losing that fight.

You know, it's videos like this which give your mind a reason to become negative. You start feeling angry and perturbed about all the injustice displayed in the video, then you relate it to all the injustice you've experienced YOURSELF in the past (or are experiencing at the moment). There you go again, let's get into that downward spiral of negative thoughts, shall we? Let's write some more threads about how the world is against us and everything is so unfair, while we're at it...

I'm going to the gym now, do something positive for myself. Tonight I'm gonna try to set up a date with a girl I met last week. In between I'm gonna buy some stuff to enhance my apartment and do some work-related stuff to enhance my career. In the meantime, you can all sit here feeling negative about a stupid video about a stupid moron...
Greatness.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
You know, it's videos like this which give your mind a reason to become negative. You start feeling angry and perturbed about all the injustice displayed in the video, then you relate it to all the injustice you've experienced YOURSELF in the past (or are experiencing at the moment). There you go again, let's get into that downward spiral of negative thoughts, shall we? Let's write some more threads about how the world is against us and everything is so unfair, while we're at it...
I'm with you 100% man but my motives for posting the video is not to get into that cycle of negative thinking and delusion but simply to assess the reality of the situation and the lengths to which others will go when you have a view that challenges/opposes theirs. I'm all for positive thinking and self improvement but that can also be taken to delusional levels when you ignore the reality of things.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
If your woman even DREAMS that she can assault you, you are one weak punk.

This, as soon as beer hit my face I would have pushed her and then deck the white knights because I know they would have came in to try to save the day.

Roosh is also a troll, he has done a lot in the past that has came back to bite him even harder.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one of the reasons why he's doing it. Posted in one of his threads today:
I cant see this publicity as being anything but beneficial to Roosh's business enterprises. After all I am a paid member who only heard about Roosh because of the whole "guy advocates rape" media scrum. As my name implies, I have never had problems getting women to sleep with me and I have a notch and flag count that would make 99% of men jealous. I was curious about the whole thing and now I am here, so I can say for myself that I would not be a member here if it were not for the "bad" publicity given to Roosh. This incident will undoubtedly boost book sales and membership.
Whether this guy is telling the truth or not, it is a million dollars in free advertising for his forum.

Money aside, I do feel he has an idealistic approach to this whole thing. For one, he's bringing light to how dangerous rad-fems can be to men, and society as a whole. He's ultimately getting the spotlight shown on them, and then letting them sink their own ships.

I agree most of the sentiment on this thread though, he seems to be throwing himself out there - being very controversial - and taking a lot of heat in doing so. His style is not necessarily my own, but personally I feel what he's doing will be for the greater good.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WanderingMan said:
Money aside, I do feel he has an idealistic approach to this whole thing. For one, he's bringing light to how dangerous rad-fems can be to men, and society as a whole. He's ultimately getting the spotlight shown on them, and then letting them sink their own ships.
This is why it's important to understand WHY they are so 'active' in defending this point of view. It does not help them to be white knights, but they believe that it does. What is the source of the hostility? It's jealousy towards others, with the white knights and the rad-fems, and that's all it is. You also have others who maybe aren't quite as radicalized, but they won't say anything because #1, the men enjoy seeing other divided/conquered, and #2, the women benefit from it (cake and eat it too, etc.).

Only the red-pillers like Roosh will say anything, albeit I tend to agree with the poster above me that it's for publicity.

No, the true way to fight this stuff is what Die Hard posted. But you need to be educated on the leftist hive-mind point of view so you're ready for that trouble when it comes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of PUAs put on the "I'm a big shot" attitude as part of their attempt to be the alpha. Are we sure he's getting white knighted here, or maybe the guys are putting him in his place for perceived arrogance?

What is all that "rape should be legal" stuff all about? I haven't heard that, I'm sure he didn't really say it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
A lot of PUAs put on the "I'm a big shot" attitude as part of their attempt to be the alpha. Are we sure he's getting white knighted here, or maybe the guys are putting him in his place for perceived arrogance?

What is all that "rape should be legal" stuff all about? I haven't heard that, I'm sure he didn't really say it?
If I'm not mistaken, Roosh has written some satirical pieces about rape that could easily be misconstrued by no-humor feminists. He certainly walks a thin line and is a provocateur. With this episode he may be turning into a redpill SJW. I get that he's trying to flip the system on the bad guys, but it's starting to come off as self-indulgent "look at me" posturing.

Another thing about Roosh is that while he trumpets free speech, he makes a habit of banning dissenters on his forum and elsewhere. He has a cabal of lieutenants who seem like they would go to war for him. Good for them if they enjoy fighting for a cause, but I prefer the more independent-mindedness and self-reliance here at SS.

Roosh is a talented writer and he can be highly self-aware and introspective. His game advice is spot-on. He is certainly fearless. What he is doing lately, including appearing on Dr. Oz and warring openly with Canadians, may end ugly. It already has gotten ugly. Maybe the world needs men like that but like the man said, it ain't me babe.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh DR Oz is being called a liar a lot more often, and calling his "advices" as pseudo-medicine, or jsut to sell the products of people who pay him, he is not a doctor he is a show man (a poor one at that), like I said at least he is pushing things and we should see what will happen, its advertising for his books, talks, forums? that is a given he need the money not only to keep doing what he do but to try to expand even more, plus with all that rage comming from the feminazi, they lose more ground, and more they lose more everyone get better

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
While I want all feminists to burn in hell at the stake and have the Devil himself eat their burnt corpses.........if Roosh wrote--as has been reported--in a blog post, that rape should be “made legal on private property", and also reportedly wrote: “If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone” -- then the guy is a tool and I have zero sympathy for him.

Satirical or not you gotta be a Class A dipstick to write that sort of crap. It just feeds the feminazis and gives them ammunition and clout.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing a drink on someone is battery, kinda like domestic violence. Being in favor of one kind of violence and yet against another kind is hypocritical.

As soon as the b!tch turned to walk off, there's nothing he can do about it except call the police, and of course good luck with that. Swinging the wig of beer at the crowd was dumb. It's not self-defense; rather it is the same battery as the girl throwing the beer initially.

There was an interesting note in that article about "not falling under the freedom of expression." That must be Canada's version of the 1st Amendment in the US. It is obviously a lot weaker. The US Supreme Court has always ruled that even very offensive people that everyone might hate are still protected under the 1st Amendment.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've NEVER read one article from this Vroosh dude, but Back in the Old days...I'm thinking 1700s, many Men didn't live that long (say to about 40, if lucky). The Men who got all the hot lil thangs would RUSH to sword fight against Anyone. They routinely carried their swords, and when out with their woman, if one or SIX dudes tried to start some sh!t with Her, he'd fight em even if it was a no-win situation. Where's the manhood, Even If you get beat to Death! Where's the honor and the courage?

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get frustrated when you people quote essay-length posts over and over so we have to scroll for 47 minutes to. get through one page... lol

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadians especially in Toronto are very sensitive to women rights, I think he will be lucky if he get out without being arrested , a couple of women already filed a claims against him.

But what really make me doubt he is really getting women is his tired face expression and his lousy look , he look like a guy who didnt get a date from a long time .

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing about Roosh is that while he trumpets free speech, he makes a habit of banning dissenters on his forum and elsewhere
Yes, which is too bad really because a lot of posters bring differing points of view, he certainly didn't share mine. :)

That said, even though his message is done for shock value, he has some good points and he is entitled to legal SAFETY afforded to all people in the first world. You are not allowed to strike, assault, throw things, spit or utter death threats at people, simply because they do not share your world view. That is completely disrespectful and in a fair and just society would be dealt with EQUALLY. Unfortunately, Canada is currently anything but.

I guess you could say he's getting exactly what he puts out. He bans people for having different views, they ban him the same way. Shoe and Shoelace.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Canada is Islamophobic and needs to check it's white privilege. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4tDl6T-tY

Whats he doing here? Fighting fire with fire? Beating them at their own game? Just one big massive troll job?

Say what you will about Roosh, but I don't think anyone here would put themselves out there like this guy does you have to give the guy credit. In the past I was always turned off by Roosh, but the guy just won't quit. Perseverance and just not giving a fvck. I have to respect that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is a ballsy move and while it will fvck with the SJW's minds, he is playing with some serious fire. I would almost guarantee he and everyone on his forum has just entered the 1st world terrorist watch list.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I've NEVER read one article from this Vroosh dude, but Back in the Old days...I'm thinking 1700s, many Men didn't live that long (say to about 40, if lucky). The Men who got all the hot lil thangs would RUSH to sword fight against Anyone. They routinely carried their swords, and when out with their woman, if one or SIX dudes tried to start some sh!t with Her, he'd fight em even if it was a no-win situation. Where's the manhood, Even If you get beat to Death! Where's the honor and the courage?
It started dying when The Pill got invented.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why Roosh is wasting his time in Canada with these speeches & appearances. Places like Toronto and Montreal are a lost cause, liberalism, SJW's, and militant feminism have a strangle hold over those places that can't be removed anytime soon. Turning these cities unfeminist would be about as hard as turning San Francisco 100% heterosexual.

It would be best for him to appear in places where this hasn't taken place yet & try to stop it from happening. He could do more good in places like Dallas, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Birmingham, etc to stop the SJW's from taking over in places where rampant feminism/liberalism hasn't taken root.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
I don't get why Roosh is wasting his time in Canada with these speeches & appearances. Places like Toronto and Montreal are a lost cause, liberalism, SJW's, and militant feminism have a strangle hold over those places that can't be removed anytime soon. Turning these cities unfeminist would be about as hard as turning San Francisco 100% heterosexual.

It would be best for him to appear in places where this hasn't taken place yet & try to stop it from happening. He could do more good in places like Dallas, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Birmingham, etc to stop the SJW's from taking over in places where rampant feminism/liberalism hasn't taken root.
Controversy and martyrdom expands his reach. Their digital outrage pushes his name out there. It's good marketing for him. He makes his living off of this stuff.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Controversy and martyrdom expands his reach. Their digital outrage pushes his name out there. It's good marketing for him. He makes his living off of this stuff.
^^^^^This, Roosh is more famous than ever, guy has been on mainstream television eclipsed his blogging peers i.e. Roissy, Rollo etc

Roosh is transitioning from the underground to mainstream....He may wanna hire a publicist