Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

roommate problem

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know who to talk about this. I feel bad talking about it with my other roommates so maybe you guys can help.

Anyways, my roommate is really introverted. He even told me once that he was scarred to meet new people. Total AFC. Never been with a girl..made out...etc. He ALWAYS picks on me. He hits me with water bottles and treats me like ****. He is really smart. He knows about a lot of random info. He watched joepardy like shows all his childhood. very political too.

He is really tall, 6 feet almost, weighs a little more than me. I work out though...so I can easily beat him up. Or at least sumbit him to the ground. I never doubted that. My roommates themselves said to pin him down. My testestorone tells me the same thing. But i have pity for him. He has only close HB2 friend that he hangs out with. Compared to him, Iv been with 2 girls(didnt get that far), made out. I am at home most of the time now(trying to gain muscle/weight).

Today my roommate, his gf, and us two were watching tv. He literally through the water bottle at me. I was so pissed off. Im sure my other roomate and his gf saw that. But i didn't explode. I just let it in. Its not worth it.

Point is he keeps doing this and ruining my social value around some people. I already tried to talking to him....I dont know what to do. I am actually NICE to him too.

After he left, my roommate asked me for advise for cutting down(weight). Gave me back some respect/somehow cooled me down. he is a great guy.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to either have him change, your going to keep taking this ****, your going to move out, or he is going to move out. Those are the only 4 solutions that i can see happening for this situation. You have already tried to have him change and taking **** from him isnt working either. So i suggest you talk to somebody about having him removed from the situation.

Im sure there must be something that can be done because you do not want to live in a situation where some guy is being a **** for no reason.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a nice guy to everyone else though. He even tells me he isn't serious. I feel like he needs that testosterone rush by putting me down. Quite normal for AFC people right? Making yourself feel better at the expense of someone else? I am his only outlet for all the disspointment and **** he gets all day. Of course I can't do **** back to him because his life is a rut and I'll feel like a ****tier version of **** if i do. I live with 3 other guys. We were all homies since college began.

Thanks for the reply. I'll talk to the other guys about it...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time he throws something at you, pick it up and throw it at something expensive that belongs to him (his computer monitor, tv, etc). That will teach him real quick not to be a faggot.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical aggression could have calmed things down but he is your roommate, so you'll never have a peaceful clear air in the house after something like that. So, the best thing to do here, is to talk to all other guys, and get their vote on moving him out, and submit a letter to the landlord with all their signatures.... and cut him out of the lease.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
agh. Its really wierd. I used to be so dependent on friends/people some time ago. However, the past year has taught me that at the end of the day, you are alone. I really don't mind just starting over again lol/dont give a **** about anyone. he is my housemate, not roommate. However, the other 3 guys I live with. We literally been through a LOT. I am like their "little brother" in some sorts...I always do that though. Always be friends with the people I am trying to be like.

anyways, ill talk to the guys about it tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try talking to him??? I would talk to him if he doesnt stop than just move out

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he usually do this kind of behavior when you guys are alone? It seems to me that he is using you to gain some sort of attention of some kind or to impress others even though it's not working. I mean why would anyone just throw a water bottle at you. Since hes at the bottom of the social ladder he's trying to put you down to move on up. I would talk to him one more time about it but if he doesn't listen I say go ape **** on him. I know that sounds drastic but I've done it before and it worked but do it when you two are alone or only with the roommates. Because he's obviously thinking it's a joke so you need to show him it's not.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, wtf.

Don't take that sh!t, I HATE it when people try to invade my space/AMOG me, and always call them out on it.

You can still be friends with him, just let him know his place.

Usually, I just let out a simple "wtf, fvck off that's rude/annoying/pissing me off" and it's enough.