Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roommate is a GILF - Undressed with door open

mastadon

Reaction score
I have lived with two older ladies for about eight months now. One is not so easy on the eyes, and one is absolutely beautiful for her age. I want to try and seduce her. I think she has indirectly done so with me, especially when she drinks just a little bit she starts grabbing my arm or being a little more touchy-feely.

Today, I gave her and my other roommate a ride. We got out of the car and all walked into the house. The hotter woman shares my side of the house (it is a very big house with a long hallway, we share the hallway). I was walking back to my room down the hallway and looked to the right into her room when I passed it, I saw the hot GILF in her panties... she left the door wide open. She was turned around so I don't think she saw me. But is it odd that she just completely would not care. I was also looking at her in the mirror on the way home, and caught her just examining me like a piece of meat a couple of times (she was in the backseat). I always try to use innuendo and stuff to probe, but she never reacts much to that. She has a "boyfriend" but she only sees him once every couple of months because he lives across the country.

Any advice... or should I not S where I eat? How do I read this woman's signs? I am thinking I could be reading them wrong, or maybe she is not giving signs at all and her behavior is just normal for her. For example, perhaps she did not even think about me seeing her in her panties... perhaps she is just carefree.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with 3 girls until 2 months ago. One girl professed her love for me basically. Began stalking me on occasion until i called her out. She broke my things and would buy me new ones. She told the girls i liked her too (i flirted with her 3 years prior and never since) which i told all of them i didn't and that it was only her imagination now. She texted me occasionally and i never responded to any of them. She professed her love for me during hurricane sandy and sat outside my room for 2 hours after i told her to leave me alone 10+ times and began blasting my music, she then proceeded to write me the longest text message in history that takes about 30 seconds of super fast scrolling on the iphone just to get to the end. I moved out last month and now i'm living with a gilf. I don't talk to her and stay in my room.

Don't sh1t where you eat in my opinion.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she didn't intentionally 'leave the door wide open when she was in her panties' you are mistaken. Straight up cougar.

I agree with AAAgent. I wouldn't be screwing with girls you live with. Unless this older chick is totally cool with making it extremely casual.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
SOMETIMES this sort of thing means that you are not on her screen (as a male) AT ALL,dudes.

mastadon

Reaction score
There is no doubt she is at least slightly interested. She says stuff like "you could be an actor" and stuff like that. I am trying to set up a situation where I can make a move without getting into any real trouble. I know I should not s where I eat, but she is almost 60 (and super hot), so I think she will be able to be mature about it. I just can;t really mess it up, because I do not want her to say anything to the other lady who she works with at a local prominent business (they are both well known in the community). Chances are, the one I want to seduce will not say anything if we do end up having intercourse, but will say something to the other lady if I hit on her and she rejects me because it may make her feel better about herself and will feed her ego. I need more advice on how to handle a woman like this. Much older executive type, thinks she knows it all, from the east coast, conservative on the outside but has smoked with me. Totally conservative on the outside, to the point it comes accross as "up tight" sometimes. Looks absolutely great in panties and shares a wall with my room. Give me something I can use.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't sh!t where you eat. I did it once and I regretted it for the entire duration of my stay. Some chicks are cool with having a FWB living in the same house as them which could be extremely awesome to be honest , others will make your existance miserable. Unless you're 100% sure what you're getting yourself into , don't risk it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it were me i would drink with her one night wait for her to touch me and then make a move...she sounds like a cougar wanting to pounce....but don't be too aggressive since you have to live with her..just wait for her to touch you and then use that as an excuse to kiss her...if she turns bat**** crazy on you after you bang her a few times you can always move out

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A lot of older women AW hardcore when they flirt.

In addition, a lot of female roommates get very comfortable/casual about being in panties around the house.

Your best bet to find out for sure is to drink with her. At her age, it's WINE, not beer lol.

Edit: I like Zinc's advice. I was thinking something similar.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
A lot of older women AW hardcore when they flirt.
Because they want to know if they still got it! And so many men fall into this trap. Don't pay attention to older women advertising.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what i recommend. give her a dose of her own medicine and see how she responds. leave your room open, or walk past her, wearing tight underwear and a noticeable semi-boner. try to make her see it.

if she approaches, cautiously escalate.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you and how old is she exactly? I'd try and bone her if the house thing wasn't a long term rental for you. She'll know a few tricks ;)

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Because they want to know if they still got it! And so many men fall into this trap. Don't pay attention to older women advertising.
Why not? Older women are horny. They know what they want and they make it easy. They throw it out there all you got to do is show up, they'll guide the way after that.