Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

roommate / ASD

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've been having problems sealing the deal with my roommate. The sexual tension has been ongoing for months. I'm not really all that physically attracted to her, its become more of an ego thing. I've prided myself on being a closer when I set my mind to it.

6 months ago, it started off as kissing, feeling her up but she wouldn't let it go further than that. We kissed a couple more time, nothing really. Then about 3 weeks ago, it started up again, this time I decided I wasn't going to be just a cuddle bunny.

We were in her bed, I was on top of her, I went to take off her panties, she was like no. I tried to say lets just have fun but she was like we shouldn't (cuz of the roommates thing). So we were kissing some more, then I just slipped her panties to the side and slipped it in. After about 15 seconds she was like we shouldn't, I ignored her and we kept going. She didn't have an objection to it, it was just ASD & the whole roommate thing, finally she was like no, I'm on my period. So I stopped. Like an idiot, I stayed in her room and we were huggin on and off most of the night/next morning.

Everything is fine and normal between us all the time. I just don't know how to get around the ASD. For those of you that are gonna say, don't sh1t where you eat, I don't care, I know about psycho chicks and how things change as soon as you screw them. I don't care if I have to move, I need to stroke my ego and prove I can close the deal. Pointers please, I've never been good with ASD, its always been my weakness.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm Wine Brother, Get her drunk, break the void. What do you really want?

Date her or bang and look for other chicks

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Agree, alcohol always seals the deal. Might get weird after... it has for me.
I don't know how to handle it in the morning.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you do, when she comes home go walk up to her, naked, kiss her and whisper in her ear ''you know you want this, just give in''.

I promise you she will not resist.

kratosnofear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always agree that you shouldn't do something when they bring it up but in a descriptive manner. Then do what you described anyways and keep it up until your penis is inside of her.

examples:

You're right, we are roommates we shouldn't be passionately kissing

I shouldn't kiss you down your neck and body and that shouldn't get you really really excited

odietamo

Don Juan
Reaction score
my vote is definitely for the booze.

you're already 99% home, and that's when she's sober. get her drunk and you'll probably have power-of-attorney by the time it's over.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the pseudo pick up artist idea of using booze to get the girl.

lol even as a bartender and bouncer I tell girls "come tell me that when you're sober" after I get them wanting me. I don't tolerate one-night stands.

fvck buddies > one night stand

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
FYI all of the above situations where I got as far as I did ALL involved booze. So simply adding booze to the mix isn't the solution. Its been a key part of whats gotten me this far.

Any real ideas out there?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't used the right amount... try increasing dosage or using SKYY vodka. :D

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I've been having problems sealing the deal with my roommate. The sexual tension has been ongoing for months. I'm not really all that physically attracted to her, its become more of an ego thing. I've prided myself on being a closer when I set my mind to it.

6 months ago, it started off as kissing, feeling her up but she wouldn't let it go further than that. We kissed a couple more time, nothing really. Then about 3 weeks ago, it started up again, this time I decided I wasn't going to be just a cuddle bunny.

We were in her bed, I was on top of her, I went to take off her panties, she was like no. I tried to say lets just have fun but she was like we shouldn't (cuz of the roommates thing). So we were kissing some more, then I just slipped her panties to the side and slipped it in. After about 15 seconds she was like we shouldn't, I ignored her and we kept going. She didn't have an objection to it, it was just ASD & the whole roommate thing, finally she was like no, I'm on my period. So I stopped. Like an idiot, I stayed in her room and we were huggin on and off most of the night/next morning.

Everything is fine and normal between us all the time. I just don't know how to get around the ASD. For those of you that are gonna say, don't sh1t where you eat, I don't care, I know about psycho chicks and how things change as soon as you screw them. I don't care if I have to move, I need to stroke my ego and prove I can close the deal. Pointers please, I've never been good with ASD, its always been my weakness.
Stop trying and maybe she'll come to you. Btw ASD is mostly a facade. Main problem is that you're not making her work for it enough.