Ronnie Coleman's Price of Redemption vid

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone seen this thing? it's prolly old news for some of you cause it's been out since 2003, however it was pretty cool.

1.) his breakfast is crazy haha. it's like a giant bowl of grits + egg whites mixed in man, it looks like prison food. if he can eat that every morning man, he deserves to be the champ.

2.) his leg day is insane. his last 2 squat sets were 765x8 and 800x2, which was pretty insane. and even tho he was doing half reps, those sets were still impressive as hell. the guy trains hard as hell.

3.) he's sooooo loud in the gym lol. man, i hate training around people like this who yell sh!t out loud every 2 mins and try to get attention on every set they do, but hey, he's Mr. O and can get away with being annoying.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ive heard about. Where did you get the dvd? I may go pick it up tomorrow.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friend lent it to me, i wouldnt buy it personally, try to get a bootleg if you can. it's cool, but it's not worth paying for lol.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a really cool DVD, the man is pretty insane in some exercises

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm yeah i will download some bodybuilding dvd's soon, any other suggestions? i heard the video of the powerlifter dietmar zint is really cool too has somebody seen it or any other powerlifter movies?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood and Guts with dorian Yates
The Unbelievable with ronnie coleman
Swedish Power with Magnus Samuelsson

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to check that out sometime......is it like pumping iron?

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not forget the insane amount of steroids Ronnie Coleman uses...

"1.) his breakfast is crazy haha. it's like a giant bowl of grits + egg whites mixed in man, it looks like prison food. if he can eat that every morning man, he deserves to be the champ."

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, no one is sayng Ronnie is a natural LOL.

However, all pros use steroids/gh, so your argument does not apply. If all it took to look like Ronnie were his roid dosages, then every juicer in the gym would look like him. All IFBB pros use gear, from Ronnie to the guy who's ranked #100 (edit - Eric Otero). Yet Ronnie is a good 40-60 pounds heavier then 60% of that list, and for his size, his symmetry is awesome.

Just cause he uses roids does not take away from the fact that the guy has an amazing work ethic, and that he eats and trains like a monster.

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
MIndOverMatter-

I think you are exactly right, the reason Ronnie is the best is because he does everything right, he has the best diet, the best work out routine/ethic and of course the best drugs. It just sounded like the forum didnt even take his drug use into mind. I think it is sad that so many athletes have to hide their steriod use, personally I think it would be better if the were legal and regulated but that is not the case and utill somthing changes we will always wonder how much or how little steroids affect his ability/athleticism.