Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ronaldinho- I don't get it...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I know this guy is a great soccer player, but he is also one of the ugliest guys I have ever seen. Why would a person who could easily afford to have his face fixed, not do it? His problem could easily be fixed through orthdontics and corrective jaw surgery (cutting of the jaw bone and repositioning them)

I am not just talking about aesthetics here, you are actually at a disadvantage functionally while your teeth and are jaws like that. It is very dangerous to play sports when you have buck teeth.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46176902@N00/37318183/

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a star footballer on one of the best teams in the world in a country with some of the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm sure that guy could bang more hotties than anyone in this forum. I doubt his looks are holding him back from much. Apparently it doesn't bother him enough to change it, so let him be.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Maybe he is comfortable with the way he looks?
Exactly what I was thinking.:rockon:

speakeasy said:
He's a star footballer on one of the best teams in the world in a country with some of the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm sure that guy could bang more hotties than anyone in this forum. I doubt his looks are holding him back from much. Apparently it doesn't bother him enough to change it, so let him be.
Thats what I think. Maybe hes not the best looking guy ever but who cares? he probably could get more chicks than any of us. :)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
jesusrules said:
Exactly what I was thinking.:rockon:

Thats what I think. Maybe hes not the best looking guy ever but who cares? he probably could get more chicks than any of us. :)
I'm not talking just about landing chicks, but for himself. Christ, in these days and ages you can change stuff like that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I'm not talking just about landing chicks, but for himself. Christ, in these days and ages you can change stuff like that.
He doesn't care and frankley you shouldn't either. The guy is a Brazilian and as a top soccer player he is practically worshipped there. In Brazil he can go down to the beach drop his pants and say out loud "who wants to suck my d1ck??" he would have a line up of beautiful ladies who would gladley do it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
He doesn't care and frankley you shouldn't either. The guy is a Brazilian and as a top soccer player he is practically worshipped there. In Brazil he can go down to the beach drop his pants and say out loud "who wants to suck my d1ck??" he would have a line up of beautiful ladies who would gladley do it.
:crackup:

Ben MacDui

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much agree.

As another example, Wayne Rooney is possibly uglier than Ronaldinho (and not as gifted), but the fact that he is one of the world's most talented young strikers and plays for Manchester United means that he doesn't have to look that far for women to sleep with him.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Ben MacDui said:
I pretty much agree.

As another example, Wayne Rooney is possibly uglier than Ronaldinho (and not as gifted), but the fact that he is one of the world's most talented young strikers and plays for Manchester United means that he doesn't have to look that far for women to sleep with him.
No Way! Wayne Rooney is probably in the average looks range. His ears stick out and he has that unattractive real fair Irish/Scottish skin and his teeth have some gaps. Other than that, he is not a bad looking person at all.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you make me sick. maybe he likes himself and his appearance? who cares what some clown from new jersey thinks, he's a world-class athlete who is obviously enjoying his life, regardless of your shallow and stupid observations.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
you make me sick. maybe he likes himself and his appearance? who cares what some clown from new jersey thinks, he's a world-class athlete who is obviously enjoying his life, regardless of your shallow and stupid observations.
You're probably ugly like him, heh.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Exp said:
Shut the **** up about Ronaldinho. He's one of the greatest football players this decade. Even with all that talent and people who worship him, he still remains as one of the most humble players around, and everybody from teammates, coaches to fans like him.
He said this himself:
"I'm ugly....but I have charm".
And she sure does...
I don't have anything against the guy, all I said was he is ugly.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I don't have anything against the guy, all I said was he is ugly.
let the girls decide since they're the ones who are going to be hitting it....

...unless you...:cheer: :rock: :cheer:

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n159/barquisimeto/RonaldinhoBeforeAfter1.jpg

Chicks like a ripped up, musclar body, no?

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/i/2/pro_ronaldinho.jpg

That pic is not as bad as the one you posted which was rediculous!

When talking on Real Madrid and how they said he was "too ugly" to play for them, he said himself "I might be ugly, but I have charm"! There it is right there, the guy is charismatic and one of the best players to ever walk this planet, the fact that he is confident with his appearance, is absolutely great! He is a true legend of this earth! His attitude, the way he plays beautiful and makes it successful, the way he is comfortable with his image even though people call him ugly. Cant get more of a hero than that for me!

Now you wanna see the mother of his child?

http://esporte.uol.com.br/ultimas/efe/2005/08/24/ult1777u33157.jhtm

Id tap that!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's ugly?

Mahon28473847's personality....

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Mahon is just upset because he feels secretly attracted to Ronaldinho and when he is all alone in his nighty and bunny slippers he wonders:

"If only he would fix those teeth..he would be the hunk of my dreams" :cheer: