Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roissy

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
It was known way long in advanced. He just couldn't keep maintaining it on top of his social life/career.

But I agree. Another RM-like site would be great.

-Scars
Next week. Hashing out some details.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
After getting "exposed" by Lady Raine Roissy had to lay low, I don't blame him, it's not a good look when your ex-girlfriends are sending your personal 411(address/family/pictures) to another blogger in spite. Of course Roissy wasn't an angel in the battle either. However what baffles me is that he would give his real name and occupation to a newspaper, why do that if your not getting paid? That's like asking the wolves to come eat at your table

I always wondered if I should even post pics in my blog since I am kind of known in my city and the "scene" but then i don't really give a shyt :D
my bet is the "real Roissy" was secretly fvcking "Lady Raine", and when he ditched her arse, she went all feral on him, and exposed him.
No?
Makes for a good story anyway.:crackup:

alfaromeo

Reaction score
The thing I liked more about Roissy was the clear view of a women's mind, something I never saw elsewhere in such detail. The way it works is so simple that I couldn't understand why the heck I got so much failures with girls. It's amazing how dead on was most of his comments, and was funny to see how most of his was lost by the commenters. He was basically saying to us "Stop being such a *****, man up! Here's why:".

I'll miss his guidance, this guy and the Book of Pook changed my life for better. Does anyone have a full backup from the old blog?

RLMem

Reaction score
Lots of original posts were deleted. I have an archive of 21st May 2009. Does anybody else have any early archives?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Bullsh!tter alert!

ALERT: WE HAVE A BULLSH!TTER
I was physically present with scrouds, smoking a cigar with him and enjoying a Starbucks drink, when he setup his forum. He even showed it to me.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RLMem said:
Lots of original posts were deleted. I have an archive of 21st May 2009. Does anybody else have any early archives?

Can you upload the archive somewhere?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RLMem said:
So basically you have the only useful parts of Roissy's former blog. Care to share?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout many of his posts he continually hinted that there were other writers, and you could even see changes in style here and there. And this was long before his change to "heartiste"